Chapter Three

Love On The Run (To Be Rewritten)

We reached the front door and I could hear chaos from inside. I inhaled deeply as a sign of nervousness and Baekhyun oppa squeezed my shoulders for courage. He turned the doorknob and opened the door with a flourish. At first nobody noticed and then a gasp was heard, continued by many more gasps around the room. And the next thing I knew I was swarmed by people.

“Oppa help!” I screamed. These people were circling around me, asking me questions and nudging me. Oppa came to my rescue and he pulled me out of the crowd. No one seemed to notice though. He rolled his eyes muttering, “What mutts.” And I can’t help giggling. He then pointed to the staircase and I nodded.

We both stepped up the steps heading for one particular room. Baekhyun oppa patted my back and left me there to face him on my own. I sighed in dread. I slowly opened the door. Peeking in to see no one in the room. I stepped in cautisly, looking around for any signs of living thing. After a minute I turned around again to head for the door and squealed when I saw Chanyeol standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

I clutched my chest, trying to slow down my heart rate. Chanyeol raised his left brow in confusion and stepped in, closing the door behind him. I finally stopped panting and stood calmly, looking up into Chanyeol’s eyes. Gosh, he’s even taller than I remembered. “Hi,” he said, tying to break the ice. “Hi,” I replied back awkwardly.

He sighed, “Baekhyun told me you were here, so I quickly came.” I nodded stiffly. He walked over to his bed and sat on it, patting the space beside him. I went over and sat a little further than where he wanted. He didn’t seem to notice though. “Ara,” he began but I cut him off.
 

“Whatever bull you’re gonna say, just keep it in, I am not believing in any of it,” I said coldly and looked away.

Chanyeol held on to my chin and turned my head around to face him. He was slightly shocked at seeing the tears building up in my eyes. “Don’t cry,” he said softly and wiped the tears away with his thumb. I sniffed and rubbed the tears away roughly with the sleeve of my hoodie.

He held my hands, “Can’t we just forget about the past?” I pulled my hands back. “If you’re saying this now, then that means you haven’t changed, Chanyeol.” His hands dropped limply to his sides. “I’m sorry…” he hung his head in deep regret.

I opened my mouth to speak when the door suddenly banged open and there stood my bestfriend. Her tears poured down her cheeks like waterfalls, “Oh Byunnie,” she rushed in and hugged me tightly.

My mouth was still open in shock. My brain finally registered what happened, “Hyennie!” I cried and hugged her back just as tight. After a while, we both let go and I tutted, “I can’t believe my bestfriend is still a crybaby.”

Hye Ae smiled and rubbed her tears away with the sleeve of her shirt. “Sorry, I’m just so happy to finally see you again.” Someone cleared his throat and we both gave a look at Chanyeol, “What?”

“Umm… I don’t mean to interrupt your happy reunion but we were discussing something Hye?” Chanyeol held up his hands in defeat when we both just glared at him.

Hye Ae flicked Chanyeol’s head, “I still haven’t forgived you for hurting my Byunnie.” Chanyeol pouted while rubbing his head.

With no warning, a loud grumble was heard. Hye Ae and Chanyeol looked around, astonished. I just blushed, ashamed of myself. Hye Ae turned into naggy umma mode, “You haven’t eaten breakfast yet? You bad girl!”

She practically dragged me to the kitchen, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded.

Chanyeol’s POV

Aish, Hye Ae noona had to spoil the moment. Sigh, I wish I had not hurt Ara in the past…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Annyeong! Sorry for slow updateeee... I have been busy with term exas and I think I am getting stressed -_-

Hope you enjoy the chapter~

Thank you to my new subbies:

shea_shariff

Shiemilafia

Please subscribe and comment! *puppy eyes. Special thanks to Jung-Yejin for commenting! ^ω^

Btw, Shiemilafia is a primary school friend of mine ^ω^ And she makes awesome graphics. Though her shop opens again in February 2014 -_- What a shame... Haha, anyway, just recommending her!

Kim Ara