Chapter One

Love On The Run (To Be Rewritten)

Ara’s POV

“Excuse me ahjumma, do you have any rooms left?” it was late in the evening, and I need a place to sleep in. “Sure, do you have money?” the ahjumma snapped back.

I scoffed, and rummaged around in the pocket of my coat. Then I took out money and slammed it down on the counter, “Will that be enough?” I asked coldly. The ahjumma snorted and counted through them. “Yes,” she replied shortly and rudely gave me a key.

I turned around and head upstairs. So much for being nice to anyone. I unlocked the door and stepped in. Hmmm not bad… I though as I surveyed the room. Then I threw my backpack on the bed and plopped myself on it. Oh yeah, I didn’t introduce myself yet.

My name is Byun Ara, an active and stubborn girl who has very rich and selfish parents. I ran away from my fancy life because they forced me to marry, a complete jerk of a boy. Park Chanyeol, the famous playboy in my school. Apparently his parents were the CEOs of Park International Bank and my greedy parents wanted me to marry Chanyeol so they will get the bank’s incomes also.

I yawned and slowly dozed off… goodnight.

-Next morning…

My Blackberry lit up as the alarm I set before going to bed rang. I woke up grumbling and rubbed my eyes. I turned off the annoying alarm and sat up. Then I took some change out of my backpack and showered.

As I did my morning stretch, I heard a commotion outside of my bedroom window. After a final stretch, I head over to the window and peeked out. There were several police cars and one black car. As I focused on the black one, someone opened the door and a familiar head poked out. , they’re here.

I quickly packed my backpack and tucked my Blackberry to my backpocket. Tidied up the bed, and I quickly put my hoodie up before cautiosly opening the door and peeking out. Coast clear.

Tiptoeing out and down the stairs, I keep guard incase someone might see me. I reached the lobby and it was full of men in uniform. I slid my sunglasses on and dodged people on my way to the front doors.

That’s when I see him. Park Chanyeol, who’s busy bossing people around. Tch, I scoffed, what a brat. I walked past him, trying to act like I have nothing to do with this. But then someone grabbed my wrist, stopping me from escaping. “Excuse me,” the familiar deep, husky voice said. , , he can’t find out it’s me! I slowly turned around and faced him.

Chanyeol didn’t seem to recognize me through the sunglasses, plus my hoodie is covering most of my face. “Yes?” I squeaked. He reached into his back pocket and produced a semi-sized photo of… me. “Have you perhaps seen this woman? She’s my fiancee, but she ran away.” I pretended to study the picture to buy some time.

Then atlast I shook my head, “Sorry, haven’t seen her around.” Chanyeol frowned, “Funny coz I checked the GPS this morning and it said she’s around here somewhere…” ! I forgot to turn off my GPS! “I-I’m sorry, I have to go,” I bowed and quickly ran away. I felt something fell from me but I shook off the thought and kept running.

-Chanyeol’s POV

“I-I’m sorry, I have to go,” she bowed and then ran away. Wow, why the rush? I saw something fell out of her backpocket and I quickly grabbed it. “Hey miss, you dropped your…” I started but she was already not seen, “phone…” I muttered. Then I checked out the phone. Oh it’s a Blackberry, she must’ve been rich then, unless she stole it of course. Wait a minute, this phone seems familiar… I thought as I studied it closer. And the thought hit me.

Now I remember! This is the phone Ara used to bring! Aish pabo, why’d you let her go? I mentally smacked my head. I the Blackberry, and sure enough, there was a picture of her and her cat as the wallpaper. I sighed and turned around to face my private detective, “She’s gone again, just when she was right in our hands…”

He sighed sympathetically and patted my back. I looked up at the sky and thought, Ara, how I wish I can show you that I’ve changed. I wish I can show that I love you

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 

So how's the chapter? Sorry if it's too short!

Special thanks to XOXO_Hug  for being the first subbie of this story! Love you!

Definitely comment about what you think of this chapter. Please?

Btw, I have a question.

How do you change the name of a link?

Ok, don't laugh.

I really don't know.

If you don't get my question then please PM (private message) me.

Thanks!

-Ara