Stay with me.

Zeleun

 

I leave the apartment and make my way to Rocque Records when I’m pulled aside, it’s the boy from yesterday. “Stop seeing that guy.” He whispers.

“What’ll you do?” I spit at him.

“If you don’t stop, I’ll make sure he will.” He threatens and raises his hand. I flinch and he smirks “That’ll happen.” Then he leaves me. I lean against a wall frozen, he could hurt Junhong a lot, or worse.

I go over to Rocque Records and work until they let me leave but as I leave Junhong comes in, he smiles at me. “Hey Ji-Eun.” He says, I avert his gaze and walk past him, “Ji-Eun?” He asks, worry and hurt in his voice. I kept walking even though it hurt.

“Good show.” The guy says clapping mockingly. I also walk past him and he doesn’t follow me, he just stands there.

I collapse on my sofa and start crying. A few minutes later, someone knocks on my door, “Ji-Eun I know you’re in there so answer the door, please tell me what’s wrong!” Junhong pleads standing outside my door. “Is someone threatening you?” He asks quietly. “Oh, I know who it is.” He whispers then silence. I open the door and peek out, he’s not there. I decide to look for him on the street, I walk down it and check in all the alleyways. On the last one I can just make out the guy and another which I’m guessing is Junhong, he’s shouting at the guy as well.

“What did you tell her?! I told you specifically never to have anything to do with her!” Junhong punches the guy hard in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. 

“I told her that I’d do something to you if she didn’t stop seeing you.” The guy smirks and then looks in my direction, Junhong looks at me shocked. Just then, the guy shoves Junhong off him and he lands on his head with a sickening thunk. I run to him as the guy runs away.

“Junhong!” I cry, his eyes flutter open.

“Hey Ji-Eun.” He smiles lightly.

“Hey.” I say.

“You done ignoring me now?” He asks and I look down in shame. “Are you?” He asks again. 

“I had a reason to.” I say defensively.

“And I have a reason to ignore it.” He throws back.

“What’s that?” I ask.

“The point is, we see each other everyday and we’re making a song together. So you couldn’t keep ignoring me forever.” He says sitting up rubbing his head, I notice that he didn’t answer my question but I don’t say anything. He stands up, “I think I’m going to go to  back to the Palmwoods, you coming?” he asks.

“Sure.” I shrug and stand up briskly and start walking passing him.

“Ji-Eun, wait.” He says behind me, I turn and I feel him kiss me desperately. I kiss him back and throw my arms around his neck. He pulls away. “Don’t leave, please. Stay with me.” He begs. I smile and pull him in for another kiss.

 

Guys, I'm very sorry. I think I might end this story right here, I'll keep it open in case I think up something for this. I've already thought up another couple ^-^