Look Who's Here?!

Zeleun

 

Junhong/Zelo’s POV

As I discussed with the manager all the rules about staying in the Palmwoods, my mind couldn’t help but travel back to our date, it was only a small thing but I really enjoyed it. “Thank you for clarifying these things with me, Mr. Bitters.” I thank him and go to the elevator, the doors open. 

Lucy and Kendall are kissing right in front of me, “Lucy?!” I say shocked, standing in front of the lift, she breaks away from Kendall and takes a step toward me, I turn on my heel and walk to the door. 

Then I see a beautiful girl a bit older than I am, with long dark hair looking at me surprised. 

“Noona?” I ask tentatively. 

“Junhong-ah!” She shouts happily. 

“So happy to see you again.” Song Ji-Eun says hugging me tightly, I hug her back. 

When we break apart I ask her, “Do you know what room you’re in?” 

“Yes, 5J.” 

I smile, “That’s right next to mine.” She grins. Then she looks in my eyes, I can feel tears are threatening to come but I blink them away. Her smile fades but I grab her bags and take her to the lift slightly shoving Lucy and Kendall aside.

When we’re in the lift, she says “Junhong, I know you. You always say “excuse me” when you want pass someone even if you have become more western, that’s just you. What did those two do?” 

I look at her concerned face, “It’s nothing.” I lie. 

She shoves me slightly, “Don’t lie to Noona.” 

“Okay, I went on a date with her and I just caught those two kissing in the lift.” I explain. Ji-Eun hugs me softly, I hug her back. 

“I’ll help you pack, okay?” I say into her hair, she nods slightly into my chest. 

“Have you auditioned yet?” I ask her as she sets the last thing in place, she nods, distracted. “Where?” 

“Rocque Records.” She answers. 

“You made it right?” I say grinning. She nods again and grins back but it soon fades. “Something wrong?” I ask worried, she shakes her head. 

“Don’t lie, Noona.” I scold her. 

She sticks her tongue out at me. “I’m just worried about you.” 

I put my hand around her shoulder, “Hey, no need to worry about me. I’m fine.” And I mean it, it will take some time for me to get over Lucy but I’ll manage. Especially with the girl in standing in this room with me. “Why don’t we go down to the park? I’ll get you a smoothie.” I coax. 

“Pink or blue?” The salesman asks, I look at Ji Eun. 

“Pink.” She says, “Two pinks please.” He gives me the drinks and I give one to her, “Thank you.” She smiles up at me. I can’t help but blush when she does that. “Lets walk, shall we?” Ji-Eun asks. 

“Ok,” I say smiling again.