_Chapter 2

Talk To Me ; Caramel Coffee

Sorry that I updated so late. T__T Like I said, Summer homework = pain.

*throws Woo Hyun into the crowd again* Hopefully that will compensate. XDD

____

R E C A P :

[ N A M WOOHYUN ]

What's so great about the country? Woooow. A cow. Amazing. Ooh, grass. Even better. I chuckled, Nam Woo Hyun. You are one funny guy. "You." I called out at a random maid, "Yes, younger master?" she answered. "Go pack up my stuff." She nodded and hurried to my room. What time is it right now? I looked at my watch, 9:37, it read. School started two hours ago, oh well. I crashed onto the living room couch.

____

[ N A M WOOHYUN ]

"Nam Woo Hyun!" I heard a voice call me, "5 more minutes, mother." I the couch. "Mother? You're calling your grandfather, mother!?" My grandfather yelled. Now. This man. I was scared of. I stood right up and bowed. "Hello, grandfather." He crossed his arms, "Better, get ready. We're going to the country." I sighed. "Yes, grandfather." I trudged to my room. "NOW!" My grandfather roared. I ran all the way to my room and grabbed my stuff, stopped in front of a mirror. Lookin' good, I winked at myself, cause you know, who wouldn't? And ran down to my grandfather. 

"I'm ready." I told him, he nodded. "Good. We're leaving!" He yelled, my parent's came out from their office and bid us goodbye. "Get  in the car, boy." I nodded and went in the passenger seat. He got into the driver seat and began to drive. "Now. When you get there, you'll be helping out at my friend's cafe'."

I looked at him, "They have a cafe' in the country?" He cackled. "You ignorant boy. This'll be a great experience for you. Just wait." I looked out the window. Goodbye, city. The population of beautiful is now leaving. "Don't you worry, they have a granddaughter about your age." I snorted, a country girl. Just what I need, let's hope she has all her teeth and smells good. He looked at me, "Just so you know, Her grandpa says she is quite beautiful, smart, and has a better personality than you'll ever have." I shrugged. "Okay." Like that mattered to the great Nam Woo Hyun.

[ Y O U R pov ]

The bell rang, I ran out of class, excited to meet the new helper. I saw, Goo Hara. The school's doll, she was nice and perfect. She walked by me and smiled, "Hi!" She said. I smiled, "Hi!" She nodded, "Hopefully, I'll drop by the cafe' later, I want to drink more of your caramel coffee!" I blushed, "Thank you!" She bowed and went her way.

"You were talking to Hara?" I heard Myung Soo ask as he was coming up to. I looked at him, "Yeah, what's wrong?" He smiled, "Nothing! Just curious." I felt a pang in my heart, I knew Myung Soo likes her. I just don't want to believe it. "Come on, we gotta go home, so you could meet the helper and I could do my homework." I laughed, "Okay." I decided, to ask Myung Soo about Hara. "Do you like Hara?" He stopped and looked at me, "What? Wait. Huh?" I gave him a small smile, "You do, huh?" 

"I-- uh. Yeah." He managed to say. I laughed to cover up the pain. "I see." We continued to walk. "But it's not like she'd like me back you know?" I shook my head. "Who wouldn't like you? You're great. Better than most of the guys at our school. You're smart. Fun and you can sing--" He cut me off, "I get it!" He laughed, "You're such a great friend." I looked at him, "Right, friend." He nodded, "Yup, friends forever!" He stopped at his house, "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I nodded. He went inside and I wiped my tears away. 

I couldn't go to the cafe' like this. A car passed by me and stopped, the driver rolled down the window. 

"Excuse me, do you know where the cafe' is?" The driver asked me, he seemed old. The kid next to him kept looking at me. Creepy. "Grandfather, why are you wasting your time asking that where the cafe' is?" The grandfather glared at his grandson. The grandson raised his hands. "I'm just saying." The grandfather scoffed, "Excuse him, he's a just a little pretty boy." I chuckled, "It's alright. Well, if you keep going straight and once you pass the library, the Cafe' should be right there." I directed. The grandfather nodded. "Thank you, may I know your name my dear?" I looked at him and nervously laughed. "I'm not sure, if that's appropriate." The grandfather chuckled, "Alright, but thank you once again." I nodded, I heard the boy mutter. "Pathetic." With that, they drove on.

____

...

Sorry if it's short. 

I have to sleep earlier than usual. T ~ T I have orientation for school tomorrow. ><

BOOOOO.

secondsaway

8252010

*throws Myung Soo in the crowd too*

^^