_Chapter 1

Talk To Me ; Caramel Coffee

What. What is this? 3 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!? *tears up* I LOVE YOU GUYS. IM SURE WOO HYUN LOVES YOU GUYS TOO. ISN'T THAT RIGHT WOOHYUN!? 

WooHyun: ...

Me: >.> Imma have L put you in his Death Note.

WooHyun: OF COURSEEE! *hugs all the subscribers and commenters*

Me: GOOD. ^^

____

[ Y O U R pov ]

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul Saranghae~"

My alarm clock rang. I got up, yawned and stretched. I put on my glasses and looked at the clock, 6:30 it read. I looked into my drawers and got out my regular jeans and a tee. I hopped into the shower, and did my daily thing. Boring, I know. 

I ran in to the kitchen, tying my hair up and stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth. I heard someone call my name, I turned to see my grandpa sitting at the table with the newspaper in hand, my grandma sipping her tea.

"My friend's grandson is coming over later to help out. Treat him well, araso?" My grandpa told me, I smiled. Finally, another helper! "I'm going to school now!" I hugged them both and ran out the door. 

I saw a familiar figure ahead of me, "Myung Soo!" I called out, he turned and smiled at me. "Hi!" He waved and waited for me to catch up with him. "Cafe' later?" Myung Soo asked, I nodded. "Yeah, we're going to have another helper for the cafe'. "That's good! That means you won't be as tired anymore and have to copy my homework. Yes!" Myung Soo teased, I slapped his shoulder playfully.

[ NAM WOOHYUN POV ]

"Master?" I felt someone shake me, "Master?" My eyes tore open and I got up in my bed and glared at whoever was waking me up. "What. Do. You. Want?" I gritted through my teeth. The maid looked at me with watery eyes. Pathetic. "Your father is calling you." I huffed, "Tell him, I'll be there." The maid bowed and quickly left. I got ready and headed to my dad's office, "What?" I asked and laid on the couch. "Nam Woo Hyun, sit down and address me properly. You have no right to be disrespectful." I heard my father say, I rolled my eyes. Like you'll ever scare me. "Yes, father of mine?" The sarcasm dripped through every word. 

"You're moving to the countryside for a few months." He said. I stood up, "Months!?" He sighed and looked me in the eye. "Yes, months. Or until you learn your lesson." My mother came into the door, she'd understand. She always understands. "Mom!" She looked at me, "I agree, Woo Hyun. You're not a baby anymore. You have to settle down and take over the business." I sat back down. "This is not fair." I heard my father scoff, "We gave you everything and you take it for granted. Now tell me what's not fair." My mother sighed, "Go pack up, honey. You'll be living with your grandfather's friend and help at their cafe'." I got up, "Fine. I'll prove both of you wrong, just wait." My father chuckled, "Good luck." With that, I was out and slammed the door.

What's so great about the country? Woooow. A cow. Amazing. Ooh, grass. Even better. I chuckled, Nam Woo Hyun. You are one funny guy. "You." I called out at a random maid, "Yes, younger master?" she answered. "Go pack up my stuff." She nodded and hurried to my room. What time is it right now? I looked at my watch, 9:37, it read. School started two hours ago, oh well. I crashed onto the living room couch.

____

I apologize for the lame chapter, I'm kinda. drained? Summer homework is a pain. T__T

I feel bad for disappointing you guys~ DONT WORRY ILL BECOME BETTER.

I wanna be the very best.

No one ever was.

secondsaway

8242010