_Chapter 4

Talk To Me ; Caramel Coffee

I didn't do my homework today. >:) I actually had to do citations, but yeah. XDD It's due in 2 weeks, and I'm basically done with it. I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this. O_O I guess this makes us closer! XDD hurhurhur. 

I don't think this is the reality you guys wanted. T_T

*throws Sung Jong into the crowd*

Oh, I didn't update yesterday. *hides from readers and subscribers*

*throws Sung Gyu into the crowd*

XDD

____

R E C A P :

"She likes chocolate cake. I'll go get that for you right now." He smiled, "Thank you so much." I nodded and went to get the cake and put it in a box. I sighed, she has a lot of boys at her feet. Especially, the school's perfect brothers, Lee Sung Gyu, Lee Sung Yeol, and Lee Sung Jong. She should surely pick one of them. I shook the thoughts away of Myung Soo and Hara together. I handed him the package. He handed me the money, I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." He sighed, "No. Take it." I shook my head once again. My glasses became crooked, I pushed them up. He laughed, "Fine!" He walked away but quickly shoved the money into my hands and ran out the door. I sighed, clever. And perfect. 

____

[ Y O U R pov ]

"Alright, I best be going then. Woo Hyun, don't embarrass me." I heard the grandfather say. I looked up at the clock, 6: 22 p.m., I looked around, everyone was gone. Guess it's closing time, I wiped the counter, seeing a shadow over me, I looked up to see the grandfather. I bowed, he smiled. "Thank you for today!" I nodded and he left. 

My grandma called my name, walking over to them, Woo Hyun was staring intently at me. I looked into his eyes with a blank expression. He turned away. "Show Woo Hyun how to close the shop, then you guys can walk home together. You know, since it'd be nice for you to have another boy in your life other than Myung Soo-ie dear.", my grandma said. What. Was. She. Trying. To. Say? Woo Hyun smirked. I sighed, "Okay. Follow me." I gestured for him to come over to the front, my grandparents left, giggling to themselves.

[ N A M WOOHYUN ]

"Closing the shop up, is actually easy. Easy enough for you to understand anyways." She told me. What. Did she just call me dumb? "Did you just call me dumb?" She laughed, quite nice. Not... Maybe. Kinda. "Good job, Sherlock." She replied and she took out a key, "This. This is the key that locks both doors. You'll probably get your own later." She sighed and looked at me. "Why am I even bothering to explain this to you? Kay, you just lock both doors. That's it." I laughed, "Wow." She glared at me, "Uh huh. Let's go now.  It's a 20 minute walk, so we have to start now before it goes pitch black outside." I nodded. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." She huffed, it was fun annoying her.

We walked out the door, she locked the door. "Let's go." I looked up at the sky and saw stars. She looked at me, "Are you coming or not?" Pfft. So I guess she's nice around adults? I knew it. She's fake. The girl was walking ahead of me, I rushed to catch up. "So who's this Myung Soo?" I asked. She looked at me, "None of your business." Fine, woman. "Well, aren't you a little grumpy right now? Is it because  you don't have any grown up to up too?" I . She stopped in her tracks and turned to me. "What's wrong with you? Let me clarify for you. You are the reason why I'm so grumpy. You and your attitude. I believe in "treat others, the way you want to be treated", so I guessed you wanted to be treated like a rude, ignorant person who only cares about himself. Well, I'll give to you. I don't care about you and I will be rude to you. Unless, you change, I will continue with the way I'm acting. Now hurry up, you need beauty sleep. Like a lot of it." I was taken aback. Dang. She's got guts, kinda like it. I smirked as I followed her to the house. She was wrong about one thing, I don't need beauty sleep.

[ Y O U R pov ]

This kid, man. Since it's Saturday tomorrow, let's see you milk a cow and harvest coffee beans. I laughed to myself and he looked at me. "Yes?" I asked him, "Whatever." We arrived at the house, "This is it." I opened the door and slammed it as soon as he was about to enter. When he came in, I was sitting on the couch, smirking. Yes, I can be bad. I'm the baddest female this country ever had. 

"Oh, you guys are here." My grandpa said, "Yeah, I'm going to go get ready to do my homework." I headed for the stairs.

"Wait! Woo Hyun's going to sleep in your room!" I turned myself, "What!?" My grandma smiled, "Yes. Show Woo Hyun, your room and  his stuff is already there anyways."

This. Is. Not. Happening.

____

Sorry! I'll double update! I promise!

secondsaway

8282010