_Chapter 3

Talk To Me ; Caramel Coffee

GUESS WHUT. I finally finished my homework. Kinda. Still have to decorate. >.>

____

R E C A P :

 The grandfather nodded. "Thank you, may I know your name my dear?" I looked at him and nervously laughed. "I'm not sure, if that's appropriate." The grandfather chuckled, "Alright, but thank you once again." I nodded, I heard the boy mutter. "Pathetic." With that, they drove on.

____

[ Y O U R pov ]

Well, isn't he a pocketful of sunshine. I sighed and entered my house. I looked around, my grandparents weren't there. They were probably at the cafe'. I changed into my uniform and took out my hair from the ponytail. I ran out the door and walked towards the cafe'.

[ N A M WOOHYUN ]

"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend, you're too arrogant." My grandfather scolded. I shrugged, "Nah. I'm just too good looking. I got it from you, grandfather." He cackled, "Compliments will get you nowhere." I huffed and look out the window, I saw the library. "We're here." He announced, finally. I got out and stretched, flexed my beautiful muscles. Just then, an old lady came out. "Nam Seung Dong! You finally come visit us!" She laughed. She looked at me and smiled, creepy. "You must be Woo Hyun!" I nodded, my grandfather slapped the back of my head. I bowed, "Pleasure to meet you." An old man came out, "Seung Dong! My old friend!" The man greeted. My grandfather laughed and shook his hand, "This is Woo Hyun, my grandson." I bowed. "Hello."

He smiled, "What a boy." I scoffed. "Where's your grand daughter that you all tell me so much about?" My grandfather asked. I looked around me, I see a cow. Yeah. Fascinating. OH. MY. GOSH... I see grass. Amazing. "She should be here about now, why don't we go inside and have us a cup of caramel coffee?" The grandma said. We followed her in the cafe'. 

... It's actually better than I expected. Not that I'm going to admit that to anyone. I sat at a table with my grandfather. 

[ Y O U R pov ]

I saw the car, that I saw earlier. Hehe, I bet they're in for a surprise. I walked into the front door. "I'm here!" The grandfather and grandson looked at me shocked. "You're here!" My grandma greeted me. I nodded and pushed up my glasses, "Hello!" My grandfather dragged me over to their table. I bowed and looked into their eyes. Surprised, indeed. "Oh my, you're the girl who gave us directions, aren't you!?" The grandfather asked. I nodded, the boy muttered. "How fake." The grandfather glared at him. "Why didn't you tell me, you were coming here?" I shrugged, "My clothes were at home and I didn't want to be a burden." The grandfather nodded, "See, Woo Hyun. This, is how someone your age should behave." The boy, Woo Hyun, scoffed. I bowed, "I'll be back, I'll just set down my stuff." 

I heard my grandparents tell them about me. I set down my stuff while my grandparents went to take other peoples orders and make coffee. I approached the grandfather and Woo Hyun. I took out my notepad and a pen, I turned to the grandfather, "Are you ready to order?" He smiled, "I'll just have a glass of water, thank you." I turned to the boy, who seemed to be glaring at me. I could tell this is going to be complicated. This boy, I'm probably going to have to be with. For now, I'll be sweet like caramel.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked him, "Sure." He said. Finally. He was nice. I nodded and headed to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water with ice. I began to make the coffee, once it was finished. I decided to put a happy face on it, since he seemed like he was having a bad day.

I brought out the the drinks and placed the drinks in front of them. "Thank you." The grandfather said. Woo Hyun looked at his coffee and scoffed. "What is this?" He asked. I looked at him, shocked. "Coffee art. It's a smiley face to brighten up your day." He rolled his eyes. "Right. Okay. A coffee is gonna brighten me up." Sarcasm dripped from every word he said. "Woo Hyun!" His grandfather yelled at him. "I-- I can make a new one, if you want." His grandfather looked at me, "Oh no! It's alright. Thank you!" I nodded and left.

[ N A M WOOHYUN ]

"Drink the coffee." My grandfather gritted through his teeth. I sighed and drank it. It tasted ... delicious. Crap. I messed up big time. Oh well, with my good looks, she'd forgive me. Right? "Good. I'll be going now, the girl is going to be training and you'll be attending school with her too." I nodded and sighed. We went over to the girl's grandparents and began going through waht's going to happen. Again.

[ Y O U R pov ]

I looked to see the grandfather and Woo Hyun talk to my grandparents. I guess, Woo Hyun's the new helper? I sighed. He was on my last nerve, bitter it is. Woo Hyun, bitter it is. I heard someone walk through the door, I looked up to see Myung Soo. "Hi!" He greeted me, I smiled. "Hi! Do you need anything?" He slightly nodded. "But it looks like you're busy, so I'll call you later." I nodded, "You sure, you don't want anything?" He shrugged, "Do you know what Hara likes?" He asked me. Oh, right. Hara. 

"She likes chocolate cake. I'll go get that for you right now." He smiled, "Thank you so much." I nodded and went to get the cake and put it in a box. I sighed, she has a lot of boys at her feet. Especially, the school's perfect brothers, Lee Sung Gyu, Lee Sung Yeol, and Lee Sung Jong. She should surely pick one of them. I shook the thoughts away of Myung Soo and Hara together. I handed him the package. He handed me the money, I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." He sighed, "No. Take it." I shook my head once again. My glasses became crooked, I pushed them up. He laughed, "Fine!" He walked away but quickly shoved the money into my hands and ran out the door. I sighed, clever. And perfect. 

____

fin.

Hopefully that was longer! ^^

secondsaway

8262010