End

Lonesome Jungkook Has Luck After All

 

 

Taehyung and Jeongguk are walking together at the hallway, laughing at each other’s jokes.

They’re really close with each other.

“Hey, Jeongguk. I have to go meet up with Hyeri… I’m sorry!” Taehyung bid him goodbye as he left.

Jeongguk sigh after he left. He wishes he had no feelings for Taehyung. It kinds of weird because, they’re both the same gender… He has nothing against it but it is just new.

And besides, Taehyung has a girlfriend anyways. Her name is Hyeri, a beautiful and cheerful girl. It’s obvious why Taehyung likes her. Jeongguk could also be a fun person (except for being beautiful).

Ever since he’s been with his girlfriend, Jeongguk feels really lonely. He doesn’t even know what to do during break. He has other friends to hang out with but they have their own life too.

 

Jeongguk groans in frustration, I’m so alone!

 

He walks to his class early and sits down at his table.

He decides to have lunch here even though it’s forbidden.

Jeongguk is a rebel. Don’t mess with him.

Jeongguk laughs to himself, he’s just joking.

There’s no one in the room so that’s why he could eat.

 

He quietly eats his delicious pack lunch that he made by himself, taking two bites of his sandwich and hear a familiar voice coming in the room,

“Jeongguk!”

What the hell is Taehyung here?

Jeongguk looks at him and smiles, “Ah, Taehyung!”

He’s finally not alo—Nevermind. That was too early to say. Hyeri is also here beside him.

“Jeonggukie, hello. It’s been a while.” Hyeri said, smiling brightly at him.

 

Taehyung and Hyeri walk towards and sit down around him.

“Hey, Taehyung. What are you doing here?” Jeongguk ask curiously because normally Taehyung wouldn’t be here.

“We decided to come and accompany you.” Taehyung said while shrugging.

“Oh.”

 

The conversation ended just like that because of his one single word.

However, the room is not quiet at all.

 

Taehyung and Hyeri is talking to each other, flirting and laughing at each others foolishness and Jeongguk is here, watching them. He could feel a flaming sensation of jealousy boiling on his chest.

He sees them giving each other a peck on the lips causing Jeongguk to cringe at the sight and drop a single tear.

 

Do they even know I’m here?

He knows he’s being too emotional but looking at them makes him in pain.

Jeongguk bites his sandwich but he suddenly loses his appetite.

Another tears fallen out from his eyes. He had tried to hold it in but he keeps on thinking about it. He sniffles, trying to not sound loud but,

 

“Jeongguk?” Jeongguk shoulder jump a little when he hears his friend’s voice.

“What’s wrong, Jeongguk?” Taehyung said, eyes focusing on his.

“I’m fine. I need to go to bathroom.” Jeongguk excuse but Taehyung doesn’t believe him.

 

Obviously… They’ve known each other for so long, of course they can understand each other very well.

Jeongguk already went to the bathroom, ignoring his friend words.

He washes his faces with water but still in a crying mess.

Jeongguk despise showing his weak emotion, especially if it’s something stupid.

He calms down for a little bit, with a little try and patience.

After that he looks at his reflection on the mirror and notice his eyes looks puffy and red.

 

He sighs, what kind of excuses could he use now?

He walks out from the bathroom to the classroom while thinking for some reason.

 

“Jeongguk.” He freezes to his spot and turn his head around slowly.

“Tell me why you’re crying?” Taehyung said, folding his arm across his chest.

 

Jeongguk stand there quietly and thinks of a good explanation. But his mind is saying,

You hurt me. You left me alone to be with your girlfriend. You grew apart. That’s when I figure out my feelings for you. It’s such a pain.

 

 

“Jeongguk.” Taehyung said sternly.

“Tell—“ Jeongguk cuts him off,

“I like you.” Jeongguk widens his eyes and close his mouth. He didn’t intend to say that out loud.

Oh no.

 

 

“Really?” Jeongguk doesn’t know what to do. Either he wants to nod or shake his head.

He decides to run away but,

 

“Got ‘ya.” Taehyung whispers.

 

Taehyung was quicker,

He gives Jeongguk a hug.

Jeongguk wraps his arm around him, although he’s a little confuse.

Taehyung pulls away and whispers to his ears,

 

 

“I like—No, I love you.” Jeongguk stares widely at him as he hears that.

“Re-really?” Jeongguk stuttered.

 

Taehyung gives him a smile and peck on his lips.

It’s his first kiss…

 

 

“I know that was your first kiss. I’m glad I’m first.”

 

 

 

Wait...

“What happen to Hyeri?”

“Oh?” Jeongguk waits.

“It was a set-up.”

“What!?” Jeongguk shouted.

“Me and her are childhood friends and she knows I have a crush on you, so she decided to help.”

“Hold up. The kiss?”

“She likes me as well so I kind of kiss her as a gift.”

“Gift? Gift?!” Jeongguk raise his voice. What the hell? A Gift?

 

Taehyung pats his shoulder.

“I’m so embarrassed. I didn’t even know you guys were… You are so mean!” Jeongguk slaps his chest.

 

Taehyung just smiles at him and pulls him in for another kiss.

Jeongguk gasps but nonetheless smiles and kisses him back. He likes how his lips are soft.

 

Taehyung tilt his head slightly to the side and push his lips closer to Jeongguk, who blushes at his action. He is eager for more.

He his bottom lip causing Jeongguk to push him away.

“You! You just my lips.”

“Yeah?” Taehyung looks at him questionably.

“You. . Me.”

“Ain’t that what kissing supposed to do?”

 

Jeongguk blushes.