Chapter 4

The Story of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristin's POV

***************

FLASHBACK

 

            Since we have a free time, because our subject teacher is absent, I decided to go to the school's garden to relax and read a book. I am going to this place since in my freshmen years, because I love it here, peace and quiet. As I was reading my book, I noticed there is another person in the school garden, singing. It is very a beautiful voice of a guy. Because I am really curious, I put my book at the bench where I am seating.

           As I saw who is that person singing, I can't believe who I saw singing. It was Byun Baekhyun, the cold hearted Byun Baekhyun just sing. I can believe that my Ultimate Crush is singing. As I heard him sing, I really like his voice, full of emotions and full of LOVE. As I continue to listen to him, My phone just rang and it caught Baekhyun's attention towards me. As he saw me behind the tree, he walk towards me and I was about to walk away when he suddenly pulled my wrist and trapped me his arms. " What are you doing here ? " he said with his famous death glare. " I-I was just reading a book, and heard you sing and I am mesmerized by your voice, so I I continue to listen and suddenly my phone ring and I really didn't want to disturb you s--- " suddenly my lips was caught by his. * OMG !!! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS !!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE BYUN BAEKHYUN STOLE MY FIRST KISS !!!! * 

           He pulled away from the kiss and suddenly said " I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter