Chapter 15

The Story of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

  

               It's already Christmas break, and I really miss my Razy and I planned to surprise in Christmas Day :D Me and my friends are here at my house hanging out because they are bored and since we have our own place in my house. Suddenly Luhan arrived at our hang out place and he is smiling to himself like a fool. " Yah ! Xiao Lu Han, what happened to you and you are there smiling like a fool to yourself ?! " I asked him. " Nothing, it's just I am so happy today! It seems like my day is complete " he said and smiled widely to us. " Is it because of a girl? " Kai asked and we waited for Luhan's answer. He just blushed and answered " N-no !!!! It's not because of a girl !!!! " *BINGO*. " Luhan hyung, we know you and we know that you only blush because of a girl " Sehun said to Luhan while drinking his bubble tea. " Okay guys you got me !!! It's just she is just too cute and she is also a nice person " Luhan said to us. " Is it Justine? " I asked him. " .... " he stayed quiet and all of us suddenly laughed in Luhan's expression because he is blushing really hard.

                I think there will be another love story that will appear soon *smirk*

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Raziel's POV

 

                I am here at our house lying here at my bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter