unlove you | 03

exovenus: the romantic journey
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe i actually said that” i mumbled. “denied!” he flashed an X using his arms.

 

“why not?” i trailed behind him as he walked away from me.

 

“i don’t like girls” he said while continuing walking to the exit.

 

“ooh, i’m sorry, you don’t need to like me” as i’m trying to catch up with his long steps “i know that feeling very well. Liking someone of the same gender as you are is quite hard. Not that i like girls okay? but you can treat me as a boy, i have a lot of boy friends back at home, not boyfriends but boy” he stopped walking and i pause as i catch my breathe “friends.”

 

His eyes looked at me in disbelief “i’m not what you think i am, okay?” he scoffed.

 

“No, it’s okay. you don’t need to deny. i’ll keep it as a secret” i lightly pulled his uniform, as he quickly moved away from me.

 

“don’t touch me will you?” he raised his tone, gathering a few looks from the students in the hallway.

 

“just don’t. be friends with me.” he continued to walk in the exit as a few boys tried to approach him.

oooh Jongin can talk to girls too’ ‘since when did you started to like girls’ ‘wahh jongin congratulations’  i overheard his friends as i slowly trying to follow them outside, is he really what i think he was? i am confused.

 

Getting lost on my own thoughts, suddenly, someone placed his arm on my shoulder.

“so, you’re jongin’s new friend?” i looked up, wow, he’s tall. i moved away from him and bowed to him “i’m kim hyelim, nice to meet you!”

 

“aish, no need to be formal” he moves closer to me and placed his arm on my shoulder once again, but someone pulled me away.

 

“stop flirting with everyone hyung!” Jongin pulled me away and walked me to the school’s exit.

 

“you can’t just let someone hold and cling to you like that,” he said with a stern tone as he tries to look away, not looking at me “this is not the countryside where everyone is nice, please try to be careful” he continued to walk to the gates as i try to follow him.

“thank

Please log in to read the full chapter