unlove you | 02

exovenus: the romantic journey
Please log in to read the full chapter

I recognized his face, he was the tall man who helped me on the train station. the man who i thought was a ert and a kidnapper, actually knows my aunt. I bowed as low as i can.

 

“Ahh, sorry about that” Aunt Hyejin came out from the room  “She may be a bit shocked” she glared at me.

 

The man just smiled, he looks like he’s in his late 40’s or early 50’s, could my aunt already have a boyfriend. once again i got lost on my own thoughts.

 

“By the way, this is our neighbor. Mr. Kim” he slightly bowed, “thank you for your kindness,” i bowed once again and sat on the table with them.

 

Unfortunately, he wasn’t my aunt’s boyfriend, i think she won’t be getting one with the age of 31; but Mr. Kim was widowed 5 years ago, his wife died in a car accident. What could be more worse that he survived the accident but his wife didn’t, and now he’s left with 2 children, a daughter and a son.

 

 

The Next Day was Monday, the most dreaded day of the week.

 

“Kim Hyelim,” my aunt barged into my room and i’m still laying in bed “what are you doing? you’ll be late.”

 

“what are talking about?” i throwed a pillow at her “it’s still 6:00 am, the class is still 8.” i groaned

i looked at her and she looks giddy “so this is what it feels like to have a child” she went out the room with her hands clasped and eyes all shimmering with happiness.

 

Our house is quite near from our school, but since today is my first day at school, Aunt Hyejin forced to drop me at school.

The car stopped in front of this large building, groups of students started walking inside. I was really nervous being alone, if only i didn’t have to move here.i sighed at the thought of eating lunch alone, having no pairs or groups at class activities.

 

“Hyelim-ah,” Aunt Hyejin started to my hair, “what are you doing?” i looked at her with a confused expression.

 

“do your best today.” she said with her eyes sparkling, i nodded.

 

“kyaah,” she started giggling and squealing, “Ah, i’m feeling like a parent. okay, you go now.”

 

I thanked her and went out from the car. As i was walking passed by the gates, “Hyelim-ah” she lowered her car’s window “Saranghae!” she screamed in happiness and wave at me causing a few stares at me.

Ugh, what would people think now, i’m already in middle school yet my ‘mom’ still drops me to school and says i love you out loud, let me be invisible now.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter