ICE AGE 2#

Finding Job

SOOYOUNG P.O.V

 

LOCATION: TRAIN STATION

 

Sooyoung walking with her luggage at the train station,  she’s going to the counter to  buy her ticket.

 

~I Shouldn’t have gone all out and applied for a company in Tokyo..  

Moreover, I don’t like Tokyo’s speech..

ARRGGHH!! Im getting close to the point of unemployment..

Anyway, right now, I want to take my time and sleep in the futon at home~

 

*Futon is a traditional style of Japanese bedding*

 

She reach the counter..

“Uhm.. Unreserved seat to Kyoto, please..” (Smile)

 

Then suddenly, she heard a familiar voice at another counter next to her..

 

Guy Voice: “Reserved seat, to Kyoto.”

 

Sooyoung turn her head to the voice direction and was shock as soon as she knows that it was changmin voices.

 

“Near the windows, and No smoking area.”

 

~..The annoying guy from earlier.. is a student in Kyoto?!

 

Changmin took his ticket and realize that Sooyoung giving him a glare.. Changmin just look at Sooyoung with a serious face then head to the train..

 

~ He ignored me.. He should at least greet me!

What The! He’s really so annoying..

If you weren’t at the interview earlier, I would have been able to conduct myself a bit better!..~

 

 

[Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ The extra- high- speed bullet train heading to shin Osaka will now depart.]

 

Sooyoung hurriedly going to her train, as she entered, All of the seat are already taken..

 

~I wonder if I’ll get to seat down…

 AH! There’s a free seat there~

 

Sooyoung running to get the free seat.. as she get near to the seat she saw a bag being thrown by an old man… meaning the seat is taken.. She felt bad for the tired old man and let he have the seat. Sooyoung end up standing at the lobby room between the reserved and unreserved seat. She rest her back at the reserved seat door.. Standing alone while eating her chocolate.

 

~ I Really have such bad timing~

 

“It’s So Hot”

 

~ He’s a university student, yet he got a reserved seat..

Maybe a human’s rating is based on something simple like that. Whenever I fail an interview, I have this inferiority complex at me as if I was told that im someone not needed there.~

 

Suddenly, someone open the reserved seat door, Sooyoung drop her chocolate box, the chocolate rolled to the reserved site..

Sooyoung face got red and she began to sweat significantly..

Her body feel weak...

She lower her body to get her chocolate..  

 

“Darn.”

~Argh! I’ve had enough..  It’s hot and I’m irritated. I want to hurry up and go home. My mind is going blank~

 

but before she could pick it up, she saw someone hand helping her to get it.

Unfortunately Sooyoung pass out and didn’t get to see who’s the `someone`..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Legend: Changmin talking to himself =(~) Teal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ … Mnn... “  twitch~ sooyoung open her eyes slowly..

 

~Huh.. what happen to me..? Have I been asleep..? Anemia maybe.. I lost consciousness...

 Hmm?.. what’s this? A suit..?~

 

Sooyoung felt someone head on her shoulder.. she look at the person face… it was..

Changmin

 

~ EH!... EH!... EHH!...~ (Thump!) Sooyoung cheek began to blush.

~Ehh! What’s this? What’s This?! Why is he here? I mean Why am I seating?!~

(Thump,Thump!) Sooyoung heart start beating faster..

Changmin felt a movement and finally open his eyes..

Sooyoung pretend to sleep..

Changmin sits up after he realize that he rest his head on Sooyoung shoulder..

~Oh.. Crap~

 

“Hmmp..”

Changmin moves closer to Sooyoung

~Wah.. What The- He’s too close!~

‘Wake up already, Candy Girl”  

Changmin whisper to Sooyoung ear.

 

Sooyoung blush while looking at changmin but changmin avoid her by looking away.

 

~Earlier, he called me by my name, and yet now!~

Sooyoung sit ups and…

 

“EVEN IF IT’S FUNNY, THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU CAN SAY, AND THINGS THAT YOU SHOULDN’T!”

 

Sooyoung embarrassingly cover ..

well,she always talk before finish her thinking.

 

 

~Idiot!.. Im such a… Why am I getting mad at someone I’m meeting for (almost) the first time...?! ~(Blush)

 

“You’re really not suited for job hunting, huh?

Don’t talk with just your reflexes alone. Im surprise that you’ve been able to survive all of these for 22 years”

 

Sooyoung felt like a huge stone falling onto her head

 

“No, im still 21”

“Moreover, isn’t that not the thing you’re supposed to say to me at first?”

 

~At first~

 

“Ah!.. So you’re the one who carried me here after all..

Thank you very much.. I guess that should come first..” (Smiles)

~maybe… he purposefully, left his seat for me.. it was wrong of me… to think of him as annoying.. huh?~

“It’s nothing”

“If you’re all right now, why don’t you go back to where you originally at? That’s my seat.”

“You’re right”

~Maybe, He’s the one who thinks that im annoying~

 

Sooyoung Stand up and put changmin suit onto the seat.

When she was about to get moving, her leg suddenly weaken and her body fell onto changmin lap.

 

“What are you doing? Are you still unsteady?.....  Hey? What’s Wro-”

~I’ve had enough.. Im so lame..~

 

Changmin just look at Sooyoung

 

Sooyoung cover ..

~Argh Don’t! Hold it in.. Don’t Cry.. I don’t want to be any more pathetic than this~

 

Changmin look at sooyoung, 

knows that she's holding her tears...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------

How's this one? is it great? hehe..

well, if i had some mistake please forgive me..

since i was fast writing and maybe didn't realize my mstake.. Enjoy!