ICE AGE 1#

Finding Job

 

Legend:

  • Sooyoung talking to herself = Brown(~)
  • Sooyoung Dialogue = Purple
  • Changmin Dialouge = Blue
  • Other Dialouge = Orange
     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOYOUNG P.O.V

 

“During the summer of my senior year in university, one thing enlightened to me.”

(Thump, thump (heart beating fast) thump, thump)

 

“Life really isn’t sweet…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION: HITOTSUBASHI ADVERTISING AGENCY (INTERVIEW ASSEMBLY HALL)

 

Swish, swish (writing the word “person” on the palm of her hand) ~This is the 60th “person” word I’ve written today..~

*In Japan, it’s believe that when you write the letter  “person” 3times on the palm of your hand, and then it. You’ll feel less nervous*

(Thump, thump) ~Calm Down, Sooyoung.. ~(talking to herself while her hand)

Sooyoung nervously sit with her group..

 

Guy voice:  “Well then, Shall our group start our discussion as well?”

 

~Here it comes!!! Get a hold of yourself sooyoung.. Today I’ll get the leading position at all costs!~

she confidently raising her hand..Until…

 

Guy Voice: “I Changmin, Will lead our discussion. Will that be fine?” (smiles)

 

~What!!?? The position got taken casually!! …

*sigh*.. I see, in this kind of thing, the one who says it first wins… I mean, why am I always too late??~

Well this is actually her 49th consecutive loss in job hunting.

 

~Well, even if in the off chance that I get the leading position..  im not confident that I’ll be able to do as well~

 

Changmin: “First, please raise your hand to denote whether you agree or disagree or not…..The topic of discussion is “NO SMOKING IN A TAXI”

 

~Confidently… like that..

If I can be so confident like that, im sure I’ll be admitted to anywhere…~ 

 

talking to herself while fascinated by changmin.. and suddenly changmin realize sooyoung action and they both staring on each other..

 

discussion member (1): “Smoking should be prohibited anywhere”                                                          

discussion member (2): “prohibiting smoking in all kinds of vehicles is overdoing it”

 

They both still staring.. 

Changmin just end it up with a smirk “pfft”

 

Sooyoung felt embarrass by his action.. she lowered her head with embarrassment.

 

~HE’S SO SKETCHY!! DAMMMN IT! Well, indeed I was looking at you in fascination but I wasn’t really looking on your face!~

 

Changmin: “So.. For smokers what kind of reasoning do you demand?... what do you think Sooyoung- shi?"

 

Sooyoung is shocked by changmin sudden question,  She doesn’t know what to answer, her mind was totally blank..

 

“Eh.. Umm.. (Biting her lips)”

 

Changmin: “Hurry up and say it.

 

~That guy! Its not fair to give me a surprise attack like that~

“Well.. Ff.. For Me.. If there’s a candy when im travelling in a vehicle, I feel distracted.. So I think it’s fine”

Sooyoung lower her head and end up giving some less certain answer, her face turns to red as she bite her lips.

 

All of the discussion member: CANDY…??

Discussion member (1): “Well indeed, that’s a ladylike idea.. hehe”

Discussion member (2): “But if possible, let’s discuss something further than such a temporary measure like that”

Discussion member (3): “But well, when you’re tired, I think it’s pretty interesting to have sweet things and stuff”

 

Sooyoung Chuckle as she heard the other member talking about her opinion. Her face blush and she grip her hands tightly on her skirt….

But without sooyoung knowing changmin secretly staring and smiling at her..

 

“It’s Over”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------

Hi! Thanks for reading..

Writing is harder than i thought.. hehe.. Well u guys.. just enjoy! :D