Sneak Peek

The Wedding Jitters

Sneak Peek

 

As the wedding celebrations drew to a close, while it’s the end for the guest, it’s only the beginning for the couple. Later at night after all the guests left the party, finally Luhan and Yoona could spend their first night together as a married couple. So here they are, staring at each other’s eyes lovingly, as if they still couldn’t believe that they had became husband and wife. They didn’t rent a special place for this special night, nor they straightly flight to their honeymoon place, instead they chose to spend it just in Luhan’s apartment. They sat together on the carpeted floor with their back leaned against the sofa and her head leaned on his shoulder. They hold hand and talked about random things, relaxing their body and mind, which was slightly tired because of this big day. But the happiness could still be seen from their faces; it radiated the endless blissfulness. What was the more happiest thing for them besides these beautiful wedding?

 

“You’re so beautiful today. You’re truly Goddess.” Luhan said as he slightly tilted his head towards her.

She turned her body right away and looked at him in disbelief upon hearing his words. “Seriously, Lu? You seem different after our wedding. You’ve never said I am beautiful right in front of me or should I say, hmmm…, rarely? You only said it behind my back and it’s because someone praised me before you and you would say ‘Of course she’s beautiful, she’s my girlfriend’ or if you said it right in front of me, it’s only because there’s something you want, only to persuade me and make me grant your wish.”

He looked back at her with mouth slightly opened, really amazed with her ability to talk in such a fast speed and without stop. “Are you drunk?” It’s the only words that slipped out of his mouth and It only needed one second to make her react; she slapped his shoulder right away.

“Aww.. why do you hit me? It hurts. Is there anyone else in this world who get an abusive treatment from his wife the night right after their wedding, besides me? Gosh..” He voiced out desperately while kept rubbing his shoulder.

“Ups, I am so sorry Lu. It’s because I am really surprised to hear you said something like that. Is it really hurt?” She said as she followed his gesture.

“Can’t you see from my eyes that I meant it? You already ruined our should-be-romantic-night.”

She didn’t say anything after he said that, so then he glanced at her. She looked very sorry and her eyes had changed from doe-eyes to puss-in-boots-eyes. It made him regret to say something like that to her. Then he hold her shoulder and raised her chin, forced her to look at him.

“Hey, Honey. I am so sorry. I don’t mean it. I am.. “

“Hahahha, gotcha.” She laughed wholeheartedly. “As expected. You love me so much, don’t you? To the point you couldn’t bear seeing me looked all sad like that?” She said as she stood up from her seat and walked towards the kitchen.

“But, thanks by the way for the compliment.” She half screamed from the kitchen.

He was really dumbfounded. He totally fell for her acting. “Woah, you’re really talented, wifey. You can be an actress, an amazing woman boxer, an announcer, or even a reporter. You don’t have to be afraid if you get fired from your work. Woah, I am really really envy.” He said it in such a serious tone, as if he was really jealous towards her. She just chuckled when she heard him. Then after she took a cup of their favorite ice cream and a glass of orange juice, she got back to the living room. She placed the glass on the table and then sat back next to him.

“It’s because you're always being dumb all the time.” She said as she shoved the ice cream into her own mouth. “Here, have some. Aaaa.. “ She attempted to feed him. Then he opened his mouth and let the mint chocolate chip cream melted in his mouth. A smile crept on his face as he watched her eating that ice cream so deliciously and so childishly.

“Honey, the way you eat that ice cream is so.. hmm.. child-like. You have some cream left around your lips.” He said as he pointed his own mouth by circling it with his forefinger to let her know. “Here, let me help you wipe it off.” But instead of wiping it with his tumb, he wiped it off by his lips. She was so shocked at his sudden ‘kiss’; her eyes widened as he ‘kissed’ her. She could feel his soft lips on hers as he did that.  Then after around five seconds, he let off his lips from hers.

She's still shocked for a moment. “Oh My Gosh, Lu. Did you watch ‘IRIS’? Do you get an inspiration from that drama to kiss me like that?” She said when she was already back to her sense. She suddenly remembered the candy-kiss scene from that drama.

“What drama? I don’t get it. Why? My kiss is as romantic as the one that you see in the drama, isn’t it?” He . He leaned closer and raised his brows several times.

“It’s... I.. It’s.. I.. I don’t know.” She stuttered. He let out a chuckle as he watched her stuttered like that. ‘She’s really cute.’ he thought.

“Ah, Lu. Have you prepared everything for our honeymoon? What time we’re leaving to Paris tomorrow?” She quickly diverted the topic, didn’t want him to keep teasing her. She already had enough for his joking today.

“It’s all set baby. We’re going to London. I already prepared everything.”

“What? Wait. I thought we’re going to Paris, but you said that we’re going to London. What do you mean? Why?” She’s so confused right now. He already promised that he would take her to Paris for their honeymoon. So when he said that they’re going to London, she was really puzzled.

“Yes, baby. We’re leaving to London. Then from London, we will take a train to Manchester. We will visit Old Trafford and see it with our own eyes. Wooooooo….” He cheered for himself as he stood up from his seat and took his black Manchester United retro bar scarf from the sofa and then put it around his neck. He kept clapping his hands and screaming out a ‘wooo.. woooo’ sound, totally excited. On the other hand, Yoona only could look at him in disbelief and let out an exasperated sigh. She couldn’t believe that he chose Old Trafford over her. She’s really disappointed, really. She already made a list of the places that they would visit in Paris, but now all of her dreams had shattered into pieces.

“We love united, we do.., we love united, we do..,” He kept screaming his favorite football club’s chants, didn’t realize at all that she already turned into a grumpy Yoona and glared at him, completely annoyed with him and whatever he was singing.

“Fine. You have picked Old Trafford over me. And now, it’s my turn. I pick brownie over you. You’ll sleep on the sofa tonight.” She said as she walked away from him and went to the bedroom, leaving him behind. He stopped his action right away, and hurriedly chased her from behind, but unfortunately she was fast enough to walk into the room and locked its door.

“Honey, please open the door. Please, please, please.” He pleaded as he knocked the door. “You know what, Babe? London and Paris aren’t that far. We can visit Paris right after we go to Manchester. So, just let me in, okay? Please? I’ll explain everything. Besides, are you willing to let me sleep alone on the sofa in our first night? Really, Honey?”

“Go find that Wayne Rooney or whoever their name is to accompany you tonight.” She screamed from inside.

 

***

 

Author's note :

Hello Readers. This is the sneak peek for the beginning of their honeymoon. How is it? I hope it isn't that bad. By the way, thank you so much for all of you who already read, subscribed, commented, upvoted this story. I really really really appreciate it :) *bows. I am so happy if you like this story. All of you are my energy. I am so sorry for spelling and grammatical errors in this story (it must be a lot). Thank you so much :D

Spread the love for luyoon :)