03 KRIS (Love & Friendship)

A Minute In Heaven With EXO

'They were meant for each other, they make a great couple together while here I am -in the hospital waiting for my end.'

10 year before...
"Ya! Wait up!!" I shouted while chasing after him. "Oh? Hey, *your name*." He turned around and greeted me with his dazzling smile which can melt every girls' heart. Well, I was so happy to see him so I ran as fast as I can towards him but unfortunately...
"Ouch!". "Hey, are you alright?" He rushed to me with a worried looking on his face. I forced a smile, "Yes.. Ouch! Oh no! I'm NOT okay." I yelped in pain.
He helped me to get up & that's when our eyes met. I could feel my heartbeats. *thump thump*

Wanna know something? Actually, I have a crush on him but guess what? He loves someone else & the worst is.. He loves my own best friend. Can you believe that?!

I know it because he told me himself. Well, I'm his friend too so he doesn't even care about it but what I concern is that he didn't have the courage to tell my best friend, Kim Sarang himself. What a stupid guy, right? Well, apparently.. I fell in love with this stupid guy. What a bad luck, huh..?

"Hey, *your name*. Hello..?" Kris waved his hand in front of me. I shook my head a couple of times & replied, "W-what?". He poked my head & said, "You're not paying attention, right?". I stared at him in confusion. "Here." He handed me something. "Give that to Sarang.". I glanced at it before I took it, "Okay, I'll give it to her.". He smiled & hugged me, "Thanks a lot, friend!". I startled a bit but I managed to control myself. He broke the hug, "Hey, I've got to go. Bye, thanks again. Love you~". He left me dumbfounded. "I love you too..." I tried to hold onto my tears but I can't. It drops... "If only I was Sarang..."
****
"Sarang, here. It's from your secret admirer." I handed the gift from Kris to Sarang as soon as I reached our home. "Secret admirer? Who?" Sarang replied in confusion. "Well, I know you have so many admirers but...". "Is it from Kris?" Sarang tried to guess. "Yup.." I answered. 'You're lucky that he admires, loves you..' I thought while secretly glancing at Sarang.
The only thing I thought is that I've always wanted to be as KIM SARANG & I'd love to experience the love from Kris but I can't...

****

"*your name*, I want to tell you something." Sarang started a conversation as soon as she arrived from a 'date' with Kris. "What..?" I asked lazily. "Kris... He confessed." Sarang told me. I was indeed shocked but I put on a poker face & said, "So? What's wrong with it?". Sarang pinched my arm lightly & I whined. "What was that for?" I asked & rubbed my arm. "C'mon, *your name*. I told him that I'll give him the answer tomorrow." Sarang replied. "So? Do you love him or not, Miss Kim?" I asked her. She tapped her chin & shrugged. "I'm not really sure about that.". I gave her a glare before saying, "Do you have 'that' feeling?". "Maybe yes or maybe no.." I didn't answer her after that. Sarang is having a deep thought about it & same goes to me.

'Seemed like you've the courage, Mr. Wu. And at the same time, you managed to break my heart into pieces once again.'
******
"Yes, I love him." Sarang said, almost screaming. She turned to face me but then she laughed. Why? Because.. "She's sleeping already. Sorry, *your name*. Good night, have a sweet dream."
******
"Ya! Why didn't you go to school?" Kris came to visit me this evening. "Sorry for that. I just went to the hospital because my feet hurts a lot and I--". 'Don't tell him, *your name*.'  I warned myself. "And what?" Suho asked curiously. I looked at him & replied, "Oh, nothing."

Sarang isn't at home right now. She went to somewhere & I don't know where. I brought Kris inside & he helped me to walk towards the living room. He told me to sit & then, he massaged my feet which made me shouted in pain. "What the heck are you thinking? It hurts!". Kris chuckled, "Sorry but I just want to help." Then, he continued massaging my right foot, which was bruised & aching while I kept on staring his perfect feature.

Kris cleared his throat to gain my attention. I gazed at him & asked, "What?". He sheepishly grinned & answered, "Am I that handsome 'till you can't stop staring at me?". I kicked him for saying that. "Ouch! What was that for?" He yelped. I giggled & replied, "Stop saying that. I won't ever fall in love with a stupido like you." He gave me a glare & continued massaging my foot.
******
"Hey, Sarang accepted me." That moment when I heard him.. I felt like a thousand of knives stabbed my heart. It hurts a lot. And once again, my eyes get teary but I try to hold them.
"Oh.. That's great then." I said while trying to hold everything inside. I smile slightly to hide my true feelings right now.

"Okay, I've got to go. Bye, get well soon, okay?" Kris leaned in closer & pecked my forehead. Well, I'm not that surprised because he always did that even though I am just a FRIEND.

After he left, I slammed the door & went towards my room as fast as I can. My foot doesn't hurt anymore but it's my heart.

I began to pack all of my stuffs. It's time for me to go & make a new life. I can't stand alone with these problems. I need to go, for real this time. I wrote a note & put it on the desk in the living room. I hope Sarang would understand me. I turned around & took a last glance at the house I've been living for 5 years with my best friend. But I have to go now.

Before I head to my hometown, I decided to take a walk at the park where I used to spend my time with Kris & Sarang. As I was walking, I stunned. Looks like Kris & Sarang were making a history with their 'FIRST KISS'. I was totally hurt. 'Why is it happening right now...?'

I can't take it anymore, I immediately ran & left the park. This is THE END.

****

"Hey, Sarang. Sorry but I have to leave because I have an emergency. I'm so sorry. Anyway, take care of yourself & of course my so-called-friend, the stupid jerk Kris. :D Send my regard to him & I love you both so much. XOXO, *your name*"

"She wrote this? Damn girl!" Kris can't believe that you left. Sarang called him to come over & told him everything.
"Yes, I can't believe it either." Sarang answered. Then, she started to sob. Kris tried to comfort his girl & himself. He keeps mumbling your name.
******
Ten years after...
"I'm so sorry, Miss but we can't save your life. You're in the stage 4 & if we undergo the surgery, you only have half of the chance to live.".
"It's okay, Doctor. You've done the right thing. Thanks a lot.". It was my fate to die in this condition. I've been suffering a brain cancer since 10 years ago but I never told anyone about it.

I received a mail & it says that Kris & Sarang will get married soon. Shall I be happy or sad instead?
Well, I think it's about time for me to go back to Seoul & wish them.
******
Finally, it's the day. My two friends are getting married but I can't come because I'm stuck in this horrible hospital for the rest of my life.

I wrote a letter in case I didn't make it & I already told my mom to call Sarang & Kris when I'm gone.
******

"Kris, *your name* told me to give this when she's gone. Please read it."

"Hey Stupid Jerk! Congrats, you're finally married with Sarang. I wanted to tell you that I love you both so much. When you read this, I'm gone -for real. Thanks because you've been my friend. But at the same time, I LOVE YOU & I mean it. I didn't have the chance to tell you because you love someone else & the lucky girl is my own best friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my stupid feelings towards you. Anyway, promise me that you'll take a good care of Sarang & when you have a baby, can you name her with my name? Please~ I beg you. This is my last wish & I really hope that you'll fulfill it. And, promise me that you'll come to visit me anytime, okay? Well, guess that this is a goodbye then. I'm so sorry.. LOVE YOU. Forever, *your name*

Kris's tears escaped from his eyes & so does Sarang.
******
Kris & his wife plus their new born girl named *your name* come to visit.
"*your name*, Saranghae~"


Haula, Haula~~

So, IDK what to say but thanks for reading, subscribing~ I really appreciate that a lot! ^^

Anyway, do comment below. I don't get any feedbacks from you guys so I'm not really sure if you like it. Be sure to comment!

Biong, biong~~

XOXO from freakgeegee