02 LUHAN (A 'DAISY')

A Minute In Heaven With EXO

(Your POV)

Hi, my name is ______. I’m 16 this year. I was born in Seoul, South Korea on 24th of March 1997. I live with my aunty since my mother abandoned me and went with a mysterious guy when I was 6. My father left my mom too but I never knew the reason why he did that. Do you trust guys? I mean, do you have a boyfriend? Well, I don’t and I don’t. Why? Because it is ALL because of my dad. He left me and my mom soon my own mother abandoned me.

Life must be easy for you but not for me. Even though I live with my aunt doesn’t mean I’ll live happily. To be honest, my aunt treats me like a dog. Well, she’s the dog here. Why? Because she’s a . She sells her dignity, pride to earn money; to feed her own self and myself. And do you even think it’s nice to see her; wearing something that doesn’t even looks like clothes, seeing her with some random guys every night?
My answer is NO! I hate it! I hate all of these! I hate being like this!

Anyway, since I’m 16, I need to go to school, right? Well, there is another thing that I hate. All of the students in my school including my fellow teachers know about my aunt. She’s a so the students thought that I’m the same too but, HELL NO! I’m not like that !

I once thought about commit suicide because I was so frustrated. I don’t wanna live in this kind of situation. I just hate everything in my life!

I even hate myself!

*end of POV*

* * *

______ heads to school like usual. But before that, she needs to prepare breakfasts for her aunt. Once she is done, she immediately grabs her bag and exits the small apartment.

Along her way, she notices that people are staring at her with a weird gaze. Why? Because she is wearing a baggy clothes along with a big pair of spectacles which made her looks like a super weird nerd. But she ignores them since she’s used to it.

She continues to walk until she reaches the school gate. She walks in the school and heads to her locker.

“Look at that ! Acting innocent. Pfftt~”

“Euww~ What a nerd!”

“She’s not a nerd, she’s a !”

That’s the ‘compliment’ that ______ gets from the students every single day and worst when she reaches her locker she found this,

‘, , NERD!’

Someone stuck a note to her locker but she doesn’t give it a damn. When she reads it, the students start to chuckle and giggle because they thought that it’s funny.

______ sighs softly and opens her locker. She grabs her books, closes the locker, locks it and throws the note into the trash can. Before she heads to her class, she turns around and glares at the students behind her.

** **

It’s break time so ______ heads back to her locker to put back some of the books. She walks through the hallway but then, she felt someone grabs her wrist roughly. The person pushes her hardly and she falls on the ground.

______ whines and gazes up who the heck was doing that. Guess what? It’s the so-called-‘princess’, Kim Ji Yeon. ______ tries to get up but Jiyeon pushes her back.

“What do you want from me?” She bravely asked. Jiyeon smirks and pulls ______’s hair.

“I think you know what I want.” Jiyeon answers with a whisper and she pulls ______’s hair even harder which made the poor girl to scream in pain.

“I d-don’t know what y-you’re talking about.” ______ replied stutteringly.

“Oh, really?” Jiyeon released her grip onto ______’s hair and she was about to slap her but someone stops her.

Jiyeon is surprised and she turns to see who it was.
“L-Luhan?” She stutters.

“Jiyeon, I want you to leave.” Luhan said and he released his strong grip. Jiyeon whines and she immediately runs away from the two.

Luhan looks around and thank God, there’s no one in the hallway. He quickly approaches ______ to see if she is alright.

“Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” Luhan asked curiously and he touches ______’s face.

“Don’t touch me!” ______ screamed and she pushes Luhan away from her. She carefully tries her best to stand up but she can’t. She fell so hard earlier and her knees are bleeding. Luhan grabs her waist to help her but she refuses his helps.

“Go away! I don’t need your help.” ______ said and she walks away.

Luhan watches her and he is about to go back to his class when he heard a bump nearby. He turns around and saw ______’s laying on the ground.

He rushes towards her. He lifts her and brings her to the nurse room.

** **

Luhan patiently waits for ______ to wake. He doesn’t dare to leave her alone but he doesn’t even know why he felt that way. Actually, he kinda ‘stalks’ her. He knows almost everything about her; almost everything.

“Where am I?”

Finally, she’s awake. Luhan forms a slight smile and he says,
“You’re still at school; in the nurse room.”

______ looks at him blankly. Then, she glances at her wristwatch.

“Holy crap! It’s late!!” She quickly gets up and tries to stand up but unfortunately, she can’t walk. Her feet hurt a lot when she walks so she grabs onto Luhan’s muscular arm to find her balance back.

Luhan chuckles, he says,
“You can’t walk, Missy. Your feet are still bleeding.”

______ gives him a death glare and answers,
“Shut up, you jerk!”

Then, she tries to take a step forward but suddenly, she slips and falls down. She whines and rubs her back.

“Ouch! That hurts a lot.”
Luhan chuckles again and he offers a help. ______ gazes up at him and she grabs his hand to help her stands up.

“What are you laughing at, huh?!” ______ asked coldly.

“Pffft.. You should say thanks instead, Missy.” Luhan replied in an annoyed way. ______ glares at him and says, “Thanks.” ‘Maybe he is not as bad as I thought he was.’

Luhan smiles a bit and replies, “That’s better. You’re most welcome, Missy.”

______ flicks his forehead and says, “Stop calling me ‘Missy’. I have my own name.”
Luhan chuckles again, he says, “Okay, ______. Happy now?”

______ is shocked to hear that. ‘How did he know my name? I didn’t tell him yet.’ She opens and is about to ask him but that’s when it hits her,
‘Oh, I forgot. Everybody knows who I am. Stupid me~’

Luhan waves his hand in front of ______’s face to gain her attention. ______ shakes her head a few times and stares at Luhan blankly.

Luhan clears his throat, he says, “Am I that handsome ‘til you can’t stop staring at me?”
______ gives him a death glare, “Hell no!” She screamed.

“Okay, okay. I’m just joking. Let’s go, it’s getting’ darker outside.” Luhan holds her hand.
“Wait! Where are we going?” ______ asked curiously. Luhan gives her a glare and says, “We’re going to the church.”

“Church? For what?” She asked him again. Luhan cheekily grins, he says, “We’re gonna get married, you stupid!”

“WHAT?!!”

Luhan burst into laughter, “I’m just kidding. I’m gonna send you back home. I’m sure your aunt is worry about you.”

______ smacks his arms lightly. “Don’t you dare to say that again, jerk.”
“Can you please stop calling me ‘Jerk’?” Luhan said as they began to exit the school compound.

“Why should I? You are a jerk.” ______ answered. Luhan sighs and replies, “Listen, ______. I know all the things about you. I know you’re not what others thought you are. You’re different. I know everything about you, ______.”

______ furrows her eyebrows in confusion, “What are you talking about, jerk?” She asked curiously. “Of course, you know about me. Everyone knows who I am.” She added.

“No! It’s not true. I know the actual truth about you.” Luhan confessed. “What? You believe that I’m not a ?” ______ asked. Luhan nods. “But why and how? You’re so weird, jerk.” She asked him.

Luhan steps closer towards her, he slowly cups her face and plants his lips onto hers. He kisses her smoothly. ______ is shocked due to his sudden action but she couldn’t do anything because she’s frozen in her position.

A few moments later, Luhan breaks the kiss and he stares at ______ straight into her eyes.

“Because I love you and I really do. So, please stop calling me ‘Jerk’.” Luhan whispers.

Tears escape from ______’s eyes. She blinks and bravely opens to speak,
“Why are you doing this to me? WHY?!” She screamed.

“I’ve already told you. I love you so that’s why I did this. I’m sorry.” Luhan confessed and he wipes off the tears on her puffy cheeks.

______ shakes her head, “No! This can’t be happening! NO!!” She shouted and ran away from Luhan.

“______!!”

Luhan follows her from behind and keep on calling her name but she doesn’t hear him. She keeps running away from him and….

“______!!! Look out!!”

But it’s too late.

A car hits ______. Luhan stops and he falls on the ground. He keeps mumbling ______’s name.

“______, I love you.”

‘I love you too, Luhan.’

 


TT.TT
What on Earth am I doin'?
Guys, is it okay? Please forgive my superb broken Eng.

Anyway, do comment & subscribe.
Thanks in advance.

XOXO from freakgeegee.