Date that had been ruined.

Give me back my eyeliner!

The sky was shining. The sky are blue and two young man walking while their shoulders are brushing to each other.

"Hyung... Stop it." The latter spoke, causing the older to jolt then blush away.

"Stop what?" The older breath out. Sehun glare at the 'innocent' Baekhyun on his side, twitching his eye then frown.

As the two walk on the sides— the cafe that had been Baekhyun eager to go to, appeared at their sight. Baekhyun's face lit up.

Sehun noticed some few Sasaengs, that were usually pushing their way to get near or almost them, to be exact.

He pull the older's hand, before the older could run away from him.

"Yah!" Baekhyun hissed and tried to struggle the grip from the younger. The latter didn't plaster an expression, but he dragged the older to the aisle, causing the older to cussed.

"Yaah! What's wrong?!" Baekhyun hissed again.

"Sasaengs." Sehun replied, causing the older to raise a brow then frown at the thought of a sasaeng crashing their first date. Not to mention that Sehun noticed them.

They hid on the aisle for an hour. Maybe the sasaengs knew their date? The mystery deepens.

"Can we just like sneak out of here and head back home?" Baekhyun mumbles, rubbing both of his hand together. Today's weather wasn't good for Baekhyun. He hated cold weather, even though that sometimes he complains about the weather that is too hot, he's not a cold-loving person either.

"We can't— that's risky." Sehun said simply making Baekhyun to frown again.

"It's cold over here." Baekhyun huffs, causing a big amount of clouds passed through his mouth. Sehun turned his head to the latter then smirks, wrapping his arms around his body then embraced him tightly.

"Shouldn't you order me to hug you? Instead of making an excuse." Then Baekhyun blushed deeply.

"What happen to those love birds?" A deer-baby looking guy asked.

"Who knows. Maybe they decided to kept their scene away from us." A tanned latter replied, munching on his snacks. Luhan frowned then flop himself on the couch besides Jongin.

"Scene?" Zitao asked, causing the other two boys to looked up.

"You weren't there?" Luhan asked then the latter shake his head.

"Those two made love." Jongin spilled out, making Luhan to blushed and Zitao to plastered a disgusted expression.

"Yah, Kim Jongin! You weren't suppose to say it straight!" Luhan huffed.

"Why? Zitao is old enough." Jongin simply replied.

"That's not the point!" Luhan whines in cries.

The thing that Kim Jongin had blurted out. It happened. Before the two love birds went to their dates, Baekhyun had seduced the latter. Causing their manhood to tingle and wants to get free from their jeans.

At first, Kyungsoo thought that Baekhyun were stucked on the cabinet again. loudly and screaming. The doe-eyes tried to open the door, though it was locked. He was starting to get nervous and worried about the older.

Kyungsoo ran for some help. He called Jongin from their room and dragged him to Baekhyun's room.

Jongin did the same, he tried to tilt the knob, but it's locked. Kyungsoo leaned his ear to the door and he heard someone's breaths.

Kyungsoo announced that maybe someone is there also.

When Chanyeol got out of the bathroom, the moaned began to increase it's volume and it was clear enough that those two were making love.

"Besides, even Zitao made love." Jongin said simply. Zitao shake his head and walked away from the two annoying Gege he had.

"He did?" Luhan questioned. Jongin nodded. "With Yifan-Gege." Jongin said.

Luhan nodded his head then sighed in a relief way. He's the only person who hasn't been dating anyone. Jongin has started being closer to Kyungsoo. The doe-eyes had been blushing whenever the tanned man is near him.

Luhan figures that Jongin and Kyungsoo might be dating. But when he asked, Jongin simply replied, 'He likes Chanyeol-hyung. I'm just with him because we want Chanyeol-hyung to get jealous.' And that made sense.

"Can we head home now?" Baekhyun asked again. The latter rubbed his temple gently then groaned loudly.

"We can't. The sasaengs are over there!" Sehun bellowed— as Baekhyun sighed, scooting a bit closer to the latter.

"Hug me then." Baekhyun said, spreading his arms widely for the latter to enter and hug him tightly.

Sehun didn't hesitate, he simply scooted over and wrapped his arms around the older. "Warm enough?" Sehun whispered.

Baekhyun shook his head and tightly hugging the latter.

"Let's stay like this then." Then the older nodded in agreement.

"What time do you think those two would come back?" Yifan asked, receiving a shrugs from Joonmyeon.

"What?" Yifan asked again and this time, Joonmyeon sighed.

"Sehun texted me that they're be back. So don't you worry, Mr. Wu Yifan." Joonmyeon chuckled then headed to the sink, washing the dishes.

Yifan snorted, placing his chin on his hand and watches the other leader doing the dishes.

Zitao came to the scene, jumping on Yifan's lap. "Gege!" Zitao chirped.

Yifan laughed and the whole room began to fill with laughter.

"Why are they laughing?" Jongin snorted then rolled his eyes.

"Pft. Jealous because they're happy?" Jongdae smirked.

"I am not." Jongin protested.

"Stop you fools!" Then the two stare at Minseok, who were dumbfounded.

"Huh?" The two said in unison.

Then Minseok shrugged.

"Is he drunk?" Jongdae whispered to Jongin, who shrugged then observed the older.

Then Kyungsoo came out from the washroom, only wearing his boxer. "Guys, there's a spider on the ceiling that kept on staring at me. He's peeking on my body!" The doe-eyes whines, causing Jongin and Jongdae to blinked in confusion and let Chanyeol take care of everything. He's pretty strong and tall. He can do it...

"Uh-huh! No way I'm doing it." Chanyeol said, making the two to frowned.

"Why not?! Kyungsoo-hyung is half !" Jongin bellowed.

"I'm afraid of spiders, -Actually, I am not.-" Chanyeol said.

"Aish." Jongin hissed. "Where the heck is Sehun at?!" And the whole dorm was filled with Jongin's high pitched- annoying voice.

"Wow, Jongin-ah. You can be the fifth vocal." Jongdae joked and received a punched from the tanned man. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again. I'm sorry if it's short, had plenty of mistakes in spelling and grammar. Also I am terrible sorry fo the short chapters nowadays. I'm just typing in my Ipod and it's not working pretty well for me. So yeah, enjoy and have fun.