Baekhyun: How the heck that happen?

Give me back my eyeliner!

Our Manager called us. All 12 of us. Including him, why? He's a member like me, though.

The SHINee sunbaemin were there, smiling over us. At first I thought they were gonna scold us for not attending to Taemin-sunbaemin's WGM thingy. And yet, Kai was there, on the phone. At least one of the EXO was in the episode.

Taemin was the first one to speaks, "I see that all of you are tired. Great news, we're gonna make your body drain in sweat." He smirked evilly. Even though, it's cute. It looks so evil in my eyes.

Minho-sunbaemin stare at me then gave me a securing smile.

Onew-sunbaemin decided to speak, "We need five members." He said bluntly.

Without hesitation, Sehun raised his hand. Followed by Kyungsoo, Chen, then Luhan. Sunbaemins look at us with a blank face, except for Minho-sunbaemin, he still wearing his smile.

Jonghyun-sunbaemin walk towards my sight. He stop in front of me, it made Chanyeol's arm, that was around my shoulder, to slide down. Jonghyun stared at me then grin. "Baekhyun is the last one." He announced. My jaw went down.

After the meeting, all the other members went to the side and sits there like those little Indians. Taemin and Key-sunbaemin was the only member was left. The others went outside for something.

Key finally speaks, "As if today, you guys are confused, right?" He exclaimed and it made Chen shouts. "For today, we're making a comeback." Everyone's jaw went down.

"HUH?!" Kris-Gege yelled across the room. Taemin raises a brow. "What? We can't have a comeback?" Taemin said.

Chanyeol shook his head.

"Our comeback is gonna be within this year. Of course, we're still planning to practice our routine. Our Manager (The whole SMTOWN) asked us to make you guys promote our comeback." Taemin added. Which make Key slowly walking to the door and stop in his track. "We'll tell you guys about it tomorrow." And he open the door and left the room. Taemin smiles at us and made a phone-call sign to Jongin, which Kyungsoo might've punch him on the shoulder later.

Everyone of us bowed before Taemin left the practice room. Everyone went up to us and Chanyeol finally return his arm to my shoulder. "You guys are gonna cover their comeback!" Chanyeol chirped.

Kris nodded his head. "Why do they need it?" Tao shrugged.

"Promotion." Minseok said.

Everyone of us made a 'o' and chuckles. I glance at Sehun, who was talking to Luhan. Suddenly, Luhan wrap his arms over his neck and pull him closer. I turn away then shuts my eyes. I can't forget those what happened a few days ago. I kissed Sehun. I dumped him.

Why I dumped him? Because it's obvious that Luhan loved him. The way he look at Sehun when they were alone on the kitchen. The way Sehun called him 'Oppa'.

Later that afternoon, I bumped into Sehun and he apologized and walked ahead. He didn't even looked at me! He just... continue to walk.

After the practice of our newest song. Jongin suddenly burst into laughter then Kyungsoo tried to cover his mouth. But Jongin runs away from him, still laughing. It made me laugh too. How those two really love each other.

An hour passed between our breaks. The manager finally let us go back or go anywhere we like. Kris was the one who walk away while dragging Tao with him. A minute passed, Jongin and Kyungsoo bid us a goodbye, followed by Minseok-hyung, Luhan-hyung, Suho-hyung, then Lay-hyung. A few silence then the others followed behind, which left is me and him, Sehun.

Sehun didn't moved a muscle from his spot. He was lying on the floor with his hands crossed under his head. His hat was over his face, covering his face. I heard him snore, he was asleep.

I sighed and lay my body on the floor, groan at the sudden cold that went through my skin. I closed my eyes and took a short nap.

A minutes of silence makes my body relax a bit. I could hear my heartbeat, it's so damn quiet.

My eyes twitch as I felt my lips becoming wet, did I it before I took a nap? No, I don't do tha-

"Sehunna, what are you doing?!" I snapped my eyes open to see that Sehun was my lips. Looking down at me, he didn't say anything nor move away, instead and he deepens the kiss.

"Mmmppf" I tried to push him by his chest, but he's so damn strong. He grab both of my wrist and pin it up to my head. I didn't kiss him back, but his kisses, his hot kisses giving me a jolt through my body.

He pulls away to breath and look straight to my eyes. Panting, I saw that his eyes were gloomy. I can read his mind, he's feeling guilty. I took this chance by pulling my hands from his grip and pushed him.

I heard a loud thump when he fell on his . He didn't look at me, in fact, he's looking at the walls.

"W..Why?" I said softly.

He didn't answer me. I repeated again then he turn his face with me with blank expression. Hate that face.

"WHY?!" I said, yelling at him. Then he close his eyes and sighs deeply.

"Baekhyun.." He said softly. "You don't understand how hard it is for me not to touch you."

"Then just touch Luhan!" I protest. His eyes grew wider. "You guys love each other, right? Why don't... you just be with him?" Looking away, avoiding his eyes, but I failed. He caught my face. He look at me while smiling. It wasn't a fake smile that he and Kai always plastered, it's a soft but tenderly smile.

I tried to look away but his face made my eyes glued to him. "Now, tell me. Why would I touch or be with Luhan-Hyung if I'm with you, kissing you and confessing my love?" He said softly.

That caught me. He crashed his lips again, but now. I didn't pushed him away, I kissed him back.

He mumbles something within the kiss, I didn't catch it due to all my senses were focusing on him. But, my lips replied, "I love you.. more."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sad how late I'm uploading it yet it's short. :( Sorry about it and enjoy the new chapter.