Sehun: Happy One week Anniversary.

Give me back my eyeliner!

I could be wrong. Everyone could be wrong, right? My hand is sweating, my heart is racing, and I could tell that Chanyeol-hyung is being his usual self, teasing me.

"Tell me!" Baekhyun whines and I sighed deeply.

"I can't." I said, simply. Baekhyun frown then follow by a pout. I look at him with a blank expression and it didn't work. He just keep on pouting until I finally decided to tell him.

"There's this cafe near at our dorm. I got a two coupon because I helped the Manager to make the customers to come there. It was success so he gave me this." I pulled out the paper and he stared at it. His face lit up as I tilt my head.

"This cafe had the most awesome place. Let's go there!" He beamed and I shook my head.

"I can't. I'm preparing for our cue for this upcoming event. You're in that too." I said, deadpan and he pout.

"Maybe next time." I assured him and he crosses his arms.

"No." He said. I raises a brow.

"That coupon would be expired and so is our relationship." He then look at me, serious as and I know, I'm caught into it.

I nodded in defeat and his face lit up and hugged me tight.

The next day was fine. But if you have a lover who's eager to go to that cafe. R.I.P beautiful nap.

"It's only 7am, hyung. Could I get a peaceful nap before going over there?" I said lazily, burying my face to my pillow. I heard him sighs and he pulled my arms.

"No. We're going now." He pulled my arm then drag me to the washroom. He then grab my toothpaste then he froze.

"Something's wrong?" I asked as I checked my reflection to the mirror. He shakes his head and I raises a brow. "Hyung, something is wrong. What is it?" I said, peeking over his shoulder then I saw him, touching his crotch. I blink a multiply times then he shake his head again.

"N-nothing. Just hurry up, okay?" He said, shoving the toothpaste to my hand and about to leave the washroom. I smirk at his action. I immediately grab his hand then pull him to sit down on the stool. His face were shocked and flushed.

"You don't look satisfied." I said, whispering to his lips. He slowly wrap his arms around my neck and gave me a grin. "Satisfy me then." He seductively said, causing my manhood to tingle.

When our lips about to crash, a knock on the door was heard and I shot my eyes to that person.

"Save it for tonight when we're gone, okay?" Kyungsoo said, making his way through the sink and grab his toothbrush. Kyungsoo send a glare over to me and I pull down Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hid his face to my back. Kyungsoo started to brush his teeth.

"That didn't satisfy you." I said, and Baekhyun punch my shoulder.

"Just be ready before I kick you." He then walk away, I sigh and smiles. What a lover I got.

An hour has passed and I'm still at my bedroom, checking my phone or should I say, waiting for him.

"Freaking god! Oh Sehun! Are you ready?!" He shouted. I yell back, "No. Not yet." And I'm pretty sure he cussed.

A few minutes, my door had been slammed open and a sizzling bacon is on front of him.

"You were ready already!" He bellowed. I stare at him then chuckles.

"Hyung, it was fine if we are running late. Besides, that cafe won't be going anywhere." And that hit him. He look at away with a faint blush. "You were just excited about this, aren't you?" Then I pull him closer.

"N-no. It's just.." Then he pause. He didn't continue but he kept on tugging my arm. I raises a brow then make him tug my arm, pulling my neck at the same level as his lips. He then peck my neck, causing a shiver to my spine.

"I'm just excited about going out with you." He said softly against my neck then release his grip.

I'm caught to that, thinking that he really is excited about this. He's thinking about this, that's why.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't know you were looking forward about this date." I said, looking down.

I heard him sigh then a few second pass, Baekhyun just pecked my lips then walk away. "Just be ready at 5. Get some rest." He then shut the door, leaving me all confuse and smiling like a goof.

Around at 5, I heard Kyungsoo that Baekhyun had fallen asleep. I didn't even tried to wake him. The coupon last long and even the cafe shop won't be going anywhere. So, I waited for him to wake up.

Chanyeol-hyung said I should get ready before waking Baekhyun. Baekhyun doesn't like waiting, either do I.

I wore my jeans and the shirt he brought to me on our third day anniversary. Oh, yeah. I kept on tracking our days.

I went to his room and saw no one on the bed, weird. "Hyung?" I call out and no one answered. Duh, Chanyeol-hyung is on the couch with Luhan-hyung.

The moment I went inside, arms s to my neck and peck my cheeks, "Why didn't you wake me up?" He frown and I have to admit, I like this Baekhyun.

"You want some rest." I said, simply. Snaking my arms to his waist.

"I'm done taking my nap now. Let's go?" He ask, before he slip his arms, I took his arms and place it on my shoulder. "Don't you need some exercise after the nap?" I said, smirking.

He frown and bite my nose. "No." A simple yes wouldn't hurt a muscle, right?

"Come on." I whine.

"Sehunna! We haven't even done that before!" Baekhyun sighs.

"First time makes perfect."

"Hey, isn't that practice makes perfect?" He tilt his head and I shrug my shoulder.

"I'll be gentle." I assured and he shake his head.

"I won't be a beast." He shake his head, again.

"I won't hurt you." He shake his head, again and again.

"I'll do this to Luhan." He shake his head. Then blinks.

"Don't, do it with me." He then crash his lips to mine, dominating the kiss.

He pulls away then stare at my eyes. His lustful eyes were taking over my body. Manhood tingling.

"I love you, Sehun." He whispered and I creak a smile.

Kisses his lips, lustfully yet gently. "I love you too, Baekhyun."

Pulling once again, he chuckles. Before crashing his lips to mine, he mumbles, "Happy one week anniversary, baby Sehunna." And that caught me on guard as he pull me with him on the bed, topping him as I now dominating the kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. 
I'm still thinking about the scene. I'm no good at those. Should I make it? Hm. Probably yes. 
Enjoy the chapter. And sorry for the mistakes. There's a lot of them, I know.