III

Ride or Die

 

It's like my world stopped spinning. There, on the door, stands our mom dropping everything she was holding. Obviously shocked to see her own two child in one room, obviously just finished ing. 
 
 
 
"W-what is happening here?" Mom stuttered as a tear escaped her eye.
 
 
 
"Dara?" I turned to look at Donghae on the bed, waking up.
 
 
 
The moment he opened his eyes, Mom came barging inside and slapped donghae.
 
 
 
"Mom! Mom stop!" I tried my best to stop mom as she curse all the curses in the world and continued slapping donghae.
 
 
 
"What did you do to your noona?!" 
 
 
 
"Mom stop! We both want this, okay!?" I screamed and she finally stopped to look at me
 
 
 
She went to me and slapped me in my left cheek, It hurts, I felt the side of my lips bleeding.
 
 
 
"Why.. What did I do wrong?!" Mom shouted.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry" I whispered.
 
 
 
"What did I lack in raising the both of you?! I worked hard and did everything I can! And this is how you return everything!?!?!!" Mom continued shouting, I felt someone grabbed me by the waist and i looked up to see donghae. Looking at our mom with a determined expression. 
 
 
 
"I love dara, mom" I heard him say, Mom then took a sharp intake of breathe.
 
 
 
"you are biological siblings! You guys are blood and flesh related! Do you hear what you are saying Donghae?!" Mom shouted at him, I tried pushing donghae away but he just grabbed me more tightly. Damn, I didn't imagine this scene before me, I'm under this blanket that is covering me, for 's sake! 
 
 
 
"But I love her so much, mom." Donghae continued.
 
 
 
I looked at mom and she looks like she got betrayed.. betrayed by her own children. I finally pushed donghae away from me, I ran to the bathroom as fast as I can. I can't take this, Why did we have to be caught like this? I can't erase mom's face in my mind. I sighed and wiped my tears using the back of my hand, I showered, completely ignoring the shouts outside the bathroom. I changed into my clothes, It's good that I have clothes in my bathroom.
 
 
 
I opened the door after I finished and I saw donghae sitting in the edge of the bed, Mom is nowhere to be found.
 
 
 
"Where is mom?" I asked.
 
 
 
"She said she's staying over somewhere she can't see us." i heard him say
 
 
 
"Donghae.. I'm sorry but let's stop, okay?" I smiled at him and he quickly stood up and went closer to me, and in just a matter of seconds, he's in front of me.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry we got caught, but she can't do anything anymore, right?" He grabbed both of my arms, holding me in place.
 
 
 
"What we are doing is wrong, donghae. I've been meaning to end this, but I just can't find the courage to. But now I do, Let's stop" I looked at him straight in the eyes.
 
 
 
"You just can't end it! I love you! You love me too, right?! You won't respond to me like that if you dont!" He shouted at me.
 
 
 
"I don't love you! It was just for the ! I clearly told you that!" I shouted back and tried pushing him away from me. Our heads turn to look at the door when we heard a sharp intake of breathe.
 
 
 
"...?" He whispered
 
 
 
"Ji.." I called. 
 
 
 
Why is everything I'm scared of happening, happening now!?
 
 
 
"Yes, you heard it right, I've had with her. Countless of times, you won't even be able to count it using your toes and fingers" Donghae said. I glared at him before walking towards Jiyong.
 
 
 
"Dara.. Why.. I thought you two are.." Jiyong looks really shocked and it's heartbreaking.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, Jiyong" And I let the tears fall into my cheeks.
 
 
 
He was just there, standing, staring at me. I walked a step forward as I held my breathe. and in just a minute, I'm standing in front of him, him looking down at me.
 
 
 
"Dara" I heard donghae called me, but I ignored him.
 
 
 
I opened my arms and wrapped them in Jiyong's waist, burrying my face in his chest.
 
 
 
"I'm.. really.. sorry" I said between my sobs, I felt him hug me back and I heaved a sigh of relief. 
 
 
 
I felt strong hands grabbed my shoulders to yank me away from Jiyong but I held on to him tighter, not wanting to let go. 
 
 
 
"Dara, don't leave me" I heard donghae.
 
 
 
I felt jiyong unwrapping my arm in his waist and I panicked. Is he going to leave me again? I looked at him and he kissed my forehead before putting me behind him, telling me not to move an inch, And I didn't. 
 
 
 
I saw Jiyong stride forward donghae and punched him, I want to stop them, because this is all my fault, but I'm a coward. I don't want to move, I just closed my eyes as tears continue to flow in my cheeks. I heard a grunt and that's when I told myself I need to stop because Jiyong might kill donghae.
 
 
 
I ran to him and hugged him from behind making him stop to land another punch in donghae's face.
 
 
 
"Please stop." I whispered and he lets go of donghae who effortlessly dropped in the floor.
 
 
 
"I told you not to move." Jiyong said.
 
 
 
"But you're going to kill my brother" I answered back.
 
 
 
He was about to say something but I hugged him again.
 
 
 
"Please, take me away" I whispered and I felt my feet leave the ground.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We're in his car, parked in han river, the ride here was really quiet. Both of us didn't utter even a single word, I even feel like not breathing anymore, It's a first to be this quiet with Jiyong. After that scene that happened in our house, I don't even know if I can talk to him normally anymore.
 
 
 
"You owe me an explanation, don't you think?" He suddenly said, I turned my head to look at him and he has really sad eyes that I can't bear to look at him, so I looked away and just looked in front.
 
 
 
"I started doing it with him when he was in middle school, after you left me" I started, I looked at him and he nodded at me saying I should continue. "I was really sad that time because you left me, I didn't know what to do. Donghae suddenly said he loves me, not as a noona, but a girl she wants to marry, at first I just laughed at him, but he suddenly kissed me"
 
 
 
"I told him that I don't love him, He told me it's okay and that I don't have to. And we can just have , I don't know what gotten into me and I just said yes, He told me to teach him things regarding the deed. I'm not really experienced too. I only did it once with you." I looked at jiyong again and he has his jaw clenched looking in front.
 
 
 
"I did it with him more than once, Donghae is right. You can't even count it using your fingers and your toes. We've done it so many times, starting when he was in middle school, until last night. When we met again.. I told myself that I'll stop everything and tell you, but it went out of my palms. We got caught by our mom and you went there, saw us fighting about it." 
 
 
 
"If I hadn't left you... this wouldn't have happened, huh" I heard him say.
 
 
 
"Please don't blame yourself, In all angles, I'm the stupid one here. I accept all my faults" I smiled and entwined my fingers with him, I felt him tighten his hold in my hands.
 
 
 
"If you didn't come back... Do you have any idea what would be the situation now?" I sighed and looked at him, He looked at me, confused.
 
 
 
"I would have go with donghae, because I have nowhere to go.. But you're here. thank you" I told him.
 
 
 
"I don't know If I should be happy that I went to your house today or not" He laughed.
 
 
 
"What were you doing there, anyway?" I asked.
 
 
 
"I wanted to surprise you, but then I saw your mom running outside of your house, crying. So I curiously went inside, wanting to know what happened" He said.
 
 
 
"Mom.. I don't know how to face her" I truthfully said.
 
 
 
"I personally think, today's not the right time to talk to her.. Or even the next day. Give her time, She's still your mom and whatever happens, I know that she still loves the both of you" Jiyong caressed my right cheek.
 
 
 
"You nearly killed donghae" I told him and he clenched his fist, looking in front again.
 
 
 
"I wanted to kill him for touching you" He said.
 
 
 
I tugged his hand making him look at me and I pecked his lips.
 
 
 
"I love you, Jiyong. I'm sorry" I said as I wrap my arms around his neck
 
 
 
"I love you too, Dara. People will tell me I'm stupid because I forgive you, but I don't care" He hugged me back.
 
 
 
 
I burried my face in the crook of his neck and sobbed as he continuously caressed my back
 
 
 
-------------------------------
i would've end it here but i wont
because i love you guys and im planning to post a daragon-rated chapter
/hides and runs/ anyway yeah... and a closure between donghae, jiyong, dara and the mom??
 
please leave comments ^^