II

Ride or Die

 

"Jiyong.."
 
 
 
"I missed your voice" Its like air left my body when I heard him say that. Its been so long since I last heard his voice.
 
 
 
"I missed your voice, too" I smiled, I sat up on my bed.
 
 
 
"Did I wake you up?" He asked me
 
 
 
"Not really." I told him.
 
 
 
"Can we meet?" It took me awhile before I answered him.
 
 
 
"Of course. Where?" I asked.
 
 
 
"The place where we had our first date" He answered me. My heart is beating twice faster right now, I think I'm going to have a cardiac arrest. It's been a long time since I felt this. Since I felt the butterflies in my stomach. Since I last felt my heart beating so wildly like its going to explode.
 
 
 
"Okay then, See you at?" I asked the time.
 
 
 
"Around 10AM? Its 8AM right now.. Is it okay?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah, See you, then." I smiled. I know he can't see me but I can't help but smile.
 
 
 
"See you, Dara." He said before hanging up.
 
 
 
 
I quickly stood up from the bed and went to find nice clothes to wear.. Should I wear a dress? or Should I just be simple? Aisht! It's been 5 years since I last saw him, and now I'm so damn nervous, What's wrong with me?! I just decided to go with ripped pants and a white shirt, I look the best in it anyways. 
 
 
 
I went to the bathroom to get ready and applied a little makeup. I was applying powder in my neck when I saw a purple mark. WHAT THE---? Did that kid really leave a mark on me!? I told him to never leave a mark on me! Fck. This is a golden rule! I don't want anyone leaving marks on me! Damn, I'm so mad right now, And I need to meet jiyong! I just sighed and put a concealer to cover it up, Good thing makeup exists.
 
 
 
I dialed Donghae's number as soon as I finished applying makeup and is now sitting on the edge of my bed putting on my shoes.
 
 
 
"Da--"
 
 
 
"Yah! I told you to never leave a mark on me! What the are you thinking leaving a hickey on my neck!? Are you really out of your mind?!" I shouted at him even before he can say something, I'm really mad. I've never been this mad at him.
 
 
 
"D-Dara, I'm sorry. I guess I just wasn't able to control it last night." I heard him say, His voice full of worry. Worry? Because what? I'm angry at him? Well he should be.
 
 
 
"You know I hated it when you leave a mark on me!!!" I continued shouting.
 
 
 
"No one would see it anyway, you're not going out today, are you?" He asked me. I just sighed.
 
 
 
"Too bad for you, I am going out today! Thanks to you I need to apply make up even on my neck." I told him with gritted teeth, I'm hella pissed right now.
 
 
 
"Dara, I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again." He told me
 
 
 
"You better! Ugh whatever I'm hanging up" I was about to hang up but he asked me something.
 
 
 
"Where are you going?" Gahd, And now he's acting like he's my boyfriend.
 
 
 
"I'm going to meet up with a friend" I told him.
 
 
 
"Friend? Bom?" He asked
 
 
 
"No. Someone else. I'm going to be late so I'm hanging up now" I told him.
 
 
 
"Dara.." He called, I just sighed. Aisht!
 
 
 
"Oppa.. I'll hang up now, arasso?" I said to him sweetly, I heard him sigh and said yes so I hanged up. This tactic always works on him. Calling him oppa.. Heh, I really hated the word oppa. It sounds so cute and girlish, So ew.
 
 
 
I went out and drove my car, I arrived in the place and I saw him sitting inside. My heart beating really wild. I'm just standing outside of the cafe, looking at him. His back is facing me but my heart is already beating so fast. Gahd, Am I a highschool girl!? I went inside and greeted him.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." I called, he looked back at me and stood up.
 
 
 
"Dara" He smiled and pulled me for a hug, I'm just standing there, nothing to say. 
 
 
 
He told me to sit down opposite him and we just stared at each other. Its been 5 years, huh? 
 
 
 
"Its been a while" He suddenly spoke.
 
 
 
"Yeah. Its actually been 5 years since you left" I smiled bitterly.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry" He said and held my hand.
 
 
 
"You don't have to. It was for your family, and for you to achieve your dreams" I smiled at him and pulled my hand back to my lap.
 
 
 
"How are you?" He smiled sadly.
 
 
 
"I'm fine, I guess." I answered him
 
 
 
"I'm sorry" 
 
 
 
"I know I'm such a jerk dara, I know." He said pulling my hand entwining our fingers.
 
 
 
"Ji.. You don't really have to say sorry" I smiled at him.
 
 
 
"No, I need to say sorry. I'm sorry for not choosing you." He bowed his head. I bit my lower to stop myself from crying. I don't want to cry infront of him
 
 
 
{flashback}
 
 
 
"Jiiii! Let's go to the amusement park today" I pouted cutely at him. He chuckled and pinched my nose.
 
 
 
"Yah! You keep on doing that" I pouted once again.
 
 
 
"You are so cute." He suddenly pulled me and hugged me.
 
 
 
"Ji.. Is something wrong?" I asked, I felt him stiffen and I rubbed my hands up and down his back.
 
 
 
"I'm going to tell you something" He whispered.
 
 
 
"What's that?" I hugged him back as I continue rubbing his back.
 
 
 
"I'm going to the states" He suddenly said which made me stop rubbing his back and my arms fell limply on my sides. He pulled back from the hug and looked at me. Well great, I'm crying now. He wiped the tears in my cheeks using his thumb to be replaced by another fresh tears.
 
 
 
"My family is going to move there because of Mom's operation. And the school that I want to attend is in there too" He explained. I just looked at him as tears keep on rolling down my cheeks.
 
 
 
"Dara.. Please, talk to me" He hugged me. And I cried harder.
 
 
 
"You said you wont leave" I whispered.
 
 
 
"I promise, I'll be back. I'll be back for you" He kissed me on the forehead and I just cried harder hugging him tight
 
 
 
"Promise, okay?" I sobbed.
 
 
 
"Yes, Dara. Promise" He, then, hugged me tighter.
 
 
 
"I promise to wait for you" I whispered
 
 
 
{end of flashback}
 
 
 
"Well, you're here now. Welcome back" I smiled.
 
 
 
"Do you have a boyfriend now?" He asked.
 
 
 
"I promise I'd wait for you" I mumbled but I'm sure he heard that because he smiled.
 
 
 
"You didn't have a boyfriend these past 5 years?" He curiously asked.
 
 
 
"No. I didnt. You?" I looked at him.
 
 
 
"I didnt have a boyfriend either." He laughed.
 
 
 
"I mean girlfriend!"
 
 
 
"No. I didn't have any girlfriends. I promised to come back to you" He smiled, Jesus, I'm blushing right now.
 
 
 
"I'm happy you're back" I smiled at him, 
 
 
 
After that conversation, we went out. There's a fountain near the cafe and we stayed there.
 
 
 
"Remember when we fought here?" I said with a laugh.
 
 
 
"Ahh yeah, It's because you were so jealous when the girl smiled at me" He teased me.
 
 
 
"Well! You smiled back at her." I pouted.
 
 
 
I was shocked when he suddenly pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly, mumbling sweet words and how much he missed me. I just smiled and hugged him back.
 
 
 
"Dara." I heard someone called so I pulled back from the hug, I looked at the direction where I heard it and there he is, My brother.
 
 
 
"Donghae." 
 
 
 
"Ah. Donghae, your brother, right? Do you still remember me?" Jiyong asked Donghae.
 
 
 
"Yeah. Who would forget you?" Donghae smiled.
 
 
 
"The last time I saw you, you were still in middle school"
 
 
 
"The last time I saw you, you left my sister" Donghae smiled sarcastically.
 
 
 
"Ohh-Kay, that's in the past. And He didn't leave me, Okay Donghae?" I glared at him and he just looked back at me.
 
 
 
"Let's go Ji, we still have a lot of catching up to do." I linked arms with jiyong and left the dumbfounded Donghae in the streets
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went back home late, It's already 12am. Mom's in a night shift so I guess there's only donghae in the house. Sigh, the scene at the fountain really got into my nerves, Why would he mention about jiyong leaving me? Anyway, the time with jiyong was really good, we catched up about each other and he told me stories about his school and his dreams which came true. He was so happy while telling me the stories. 
 
 
 
I told him stories too, of course, about what happened to me after he left. But I didn't tell him what's up with me and donghae. We also decided to start all over again, In the first place, We didn't really break up or rather, We didn't have a direct or clear break-up. It was a first for my heart to beat fast like this again. I'm really happy.
 
 
 
I entered the house and was greeted by Donghae while his arms crossed in front of his chest. 
 
 
 
"Why are you home late?" He asked.
 
 
 
"What now? Are you my dad?" I snorted.
 
 
 
"Dara.. What did you do with Jiyong?" He asked with a soft voice.
 
 
 
"It's none of your bussiness. Please, shut up" I told him and hurriedly walked to my room when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall, my hands on either side of my head.
 
 
 
"Donghae!" I screamed.
 
 
 
"Dara, you're mine" He whispered in my ears which made me shiver.
 
 
 
"Nobody owns me, not you, not jiyong, not anybody." I tried pushing him away but he wont budge
 
 
 
"I own your body" He whispered as he kisses a sensitive spot on my neck, I bit my lower lip, so I wont make any noise.
 
 
 
He looked at me straight in the eyes and I looked at him back, he suddenly crashed his lips to mine and I just found myself responding to him. I know this is wrong, but I don't know how to stop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up with a really tired expression, I saw donghae beside me, sleeping. I don't know why I'm crying but I just do. I never once hated this, I just did this for fun, Why is it so hard to turn back now? I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to hurt my brother and Jiyong and specially, my mom. I stood up and brought the blanket with me, wrapping myself using the blanket.
 
 
 
 
I was about to go to the bathroom when the door burst open, The person who I wanted not to know about this sin, Opened the door. Standing there, Her eyes scream betrayal and disbelief. 
 
 
 
 
Our mom.
 
------------------------------------------
hi guys, im sorry it took a long time
my net was being a ugh ;; 
i hope you guys are okay!!! 
because of the typhoon ;; please take care everyone <3