I

Ride or Die

 

 
"O-Oppa.. Stop" I tried pushing him away but he just wont budge.
 
 
 
"I need you so much right now." He growled. 
 
 
 
"Oppa, stop please.." I tried my best to tell those words because I know I'm so aroused right now. But he didn't stop, He still continued what he's doing making me moan loudly.
 
 
 
He crashed his lips onto mine and bit my lower lip, I kissed him back equally.
 
 
 
"Donghae... Stop it now" I said, making sure that there's a warning in my voice. I heard him sigh and stop, I abruptly stood up fixing my clothes.
 
 
 
"Omma will arrive any minute now." I told him and he just pouted.
 
 
 
"Aww. is my little brother disappointed now? Omma doesn't have a night shift today, too bad" I patted his back and kissed his pouting lips.
 
 
 
"I can't wait to graduate and move out of this house." I heard him mumble, I looked him questioningly. "So I can have you all night to myself without anyone disturbing us" He continued. I chuckled at what he said.
 
 
 
What he's saying is really impossible, because we are biologically related. Yes, We are brothers. Blood and Flesh. You guys are probably wondering what I'm doing with this kid. I don't know either, I'm just bored with life I guess. We've done it heaven knows how many, and we haven't been caught by our parents. Our mom is always at work at night, but tonight, she didn't have a night shift. That explains why I stopped donghae.
 
 
 
"I can't wait for that too, then" I smiled at him and his eyes lit up by what I said. This kid is ridicilous, He actually believes that he loves me? Damn, I'm his older sister. I made it clear to him that what we are doing is only for ual pleasure but he's taking it to the next level which is getting on my nerves.
 
 
 
"I love you, Dara" Donghae said as he hugged, I just rolled my eyes and hugged him back, not saying anything. I heard the doorbell rang, That's probably our mom.
 
 
 
"Go get the door, Dara. I'll just take a cold shower." Donghae said.
 
 
 
"Talk to me properly, I'm your older sister. Call me noona!" I scolded him. He just shrugged and went to the bathroom. I sighed, I wanted to stop this earlier but I just can't seem to let go of the . Damn, Donghae was in middle school when we started doing it! He was so unexperienced and I taught him things and now he knows more than me. Yes, I am older than him. But I'd call him oppa when we do it because... I just want to.
 
 
 
"Omma" I smiled when I opened the door.
 
 
 
"How are you and your brother doing? I'm sorry if I'm late, I'll cook dinner now" Omma said. I quickly helped her carry the things she's with and placed them on the kitchen.
 
 
 
"It's good today too. Nothing new. I guess that's what siblings life is" I answered her.
 
 
 
"Omma, Hi." Donghae appeared, obviously he just came out of the shower.
 
 
 
"Go dry your hair." I told him, He smirked at me.
 
 
 
"Why don't you do it, Noona?" He said, I'm so close on killing this brother of mine.
 
 
 
"Are you a little kid?" I asked him, sending the message that I'm clearly annoyed. And I guess he got the message because He didn't reply anymore and just dried his hair.
 
 
 
After drying his hair, he went to the dining room, waiting for mom to finish dinner. I'm helping by preparing the table while donghae just sat there.
 
 
 
"Dara, When will you introduce a boyfriend to me?" Mom suddenly asked.
 
 
 
"I don't want a boyfriend right now" I answered her. 
 
 
 
"Well, I want you to get one." Mom told me.
 
 
 
I looked at donghae and he's bowing his head. I don't really want to talk about it in front of him. 
 
 
 
"I'll tell you once I get one" I smiled at mom.
 
 
 
We ate dinner peacefully, Donghae would kick me gently under the table when mom mentions something about having a boyfriend and how I'm getting old already. 
 
 
I went to my room and went to wash myself. I thought about this situation a lot. I don't have any feelings for donghae, I'm sure of that. But I can't let go of this wrong situation. I sighed again. It's always like this. It's always me, thinking about the possible outcome. What would happen if mom knew that both of her children is ing senseless when she's not here? Damn, I don't even want to think about her reaction.
 
 
 
When I went out of the bathroom, I saw Donghae sitting on my bed. I sighed.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I dry my hair.
 
 
 
"When are you getting a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked. Ohh, What now?
 
 
 
"I wont be getting a boyfriend anytime soon, Donghae. Now, Please go back to your room" I answered him
 
 
 
"So you're going to get a boyfriend.." He said, but more like mumbling it to himself.
 
 
 
"I don't really want to talk about it" I told him wanting to close the subject already.
 
 
 
"You still like him?" He suddenly asked
 
 
 
"For goodness sake! Shut it up already, would you?!" I shouted at him, but not that loud. Mom is in the other room and I don't her hearing us arguing about this. Damn, Donghae just wont shut up about it. Its been 5 years!
 
 
 
"I'm sorry." His eyes widened with my sudden outburst. I don't really yell at him because I always try my best to keep calm. Actually, I don't really yell to anyone. Unless they're really getting into my nerves which is currently happening now with donghae. 
 
 
 
"Please leave now." I told him and continued drying my hair again. I don't really want to deal with him right now.
 
 
 
"I want you." He told me.
 
 
 
"Mom is there. I don't have the heart to do it while she's just in the other room, donghae" I answered him while looking at him through the mirror.
 
 
 
"She's not going to catch us." He told himself. Pretty much true, I have trust in him that he wouldn't let us be caught by mom. But I can't risk it, right?
 
 
 
"I know. But I still don't want to risk anything" I told him, I'll feel guilty with him ramming inside me while our mom is sleeping just the room beside us.
 
 
 
He suddenly grabbed my arm and spun me around facing him.
 
 
 
"Donghae.." I called, a warning in my voice.
 
 
 
"I really need you right now." He grinned his body to me, letting me feel his .
 
 
 
I just stared at his eyes.. Before he crashed his lips into mine and all the guilty feeling was forgotten by the lust which is eating up my body.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stirred in my sleep when I heard my phone ringing, Ugh. Damn, I'm so tired with the deed last night, I can't even open my eyes. We did it several times last night! And he was so ing rough, I think I wont even be able to walk today. What day is it today? Is it Tuesday? Because good. Donghae has classes all day during tuesdays. I don't really want to deal with him today. I was pretty satisfied already last night. Donghae just went back to his room around 3AM, Mom wokes up at 4AM because her work starts at 5AM. I grabbed my phone which is under my pillow and answered it not checking who is it.
 
 
 
"Dara?"
 
 
 
My eyes sprung open hearing the voice in the other line, I looked at my phone's screen, making it sure that it is really him who is calling me. What? It's been 5 years since he last contacted me! Why did he suddenly call me now? And what? Where did he get my new number? And he didn't change his number in the past 5 years? This number saved here is his number when we were still together..
 
 
 
"Jiyong.."
 
 
 
-------------
And here goes the first chapter ^^ 
I'll just post the 2nd chapter later or yeah.
Leave comments please?
I really appreciate it!! thank you.