Bitterness

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     BITTERNESS      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was late when Hyuna saw the time. “Halapoji, is time for me to go home.” Hyuna said, picking herself up from the couch but instantly stopped by Kim halapoji. “Where are you going? This is your home.” Kim halapoji said, looking at Hyuna same goes with Sehun. “I’m now staying with a friend.” Sehun frowned when he heard that. “Are you staying with V?” Sehun asked. His expression wasn’t how he used on Hyuna. Afraid of looking at Sehun, Hyuna just nodded her head, looking away from Sehun.

“You have a boyfriend?” Kim halapoji asked. Instantly, Sehun expression darkens even more. “ANIYO.” Hyuna shook her head immediately. “He’s just a very close friend of mine that stayed throughout my tough time.” Hyuna further explained. Upon hearing that, Sehun expression never softens at all.

“Can’t you stay for just tonight?” Hyuna sighed and nodded her head. “Just tonight.” Hyuna continued. “Sehun-ah, you too.” Kim halapoji said. Sehun remained silence with his eyes on Hyuna, wondering with thought, but gave a head nod as a reply.  

Hyuna & Sehun

Hyuna was sitting at the balcony that she usually hang out when she’s home. She loves the scenery, way much beautiful and romantic than day time. Looking at the moon hanging up high, Hyuna face shown sadness. In the past, Sehun was her moon that bright her dark night but everything changed and all her world was surrounded with darkness.

“Why are you sitting here alone?” He sat beside her, passing her a cup of tea. “Thanks.” Hyuna smiled and took over the cup of tea. “I just missed the beautiful scenery.” Hyuna pulled her knee close to her chest and hide under her big t-shirt.

Sehun sat beside her, looking at the scene of Hyuna. The big t-shirt was hers but now she looked so much smaller in that big size t-shirt. The fame of hers was just like a small little girl. She loved to have long hair but now, her short blonde hair reflected a different Hyuna that he never knew. Not only the appearance changed, but the atmosphere around her changed. She was a happy bubbly girl but now she was filled with sadness. She wasn’t how she was in the past.

“Can I have the past Hyena back?” Sehun thought and sighed. He wanted his past Hyena back and not this unfamiliar Hyuna.

Hyuna closed her eyes, having her hand on her knee and have her head lying on top of her hand. The wind blows her fringe away, showing her bare face to Sehun.

Unconsciously, Sehun moved his hand to Hyuan face and caressed with his thumb. Her soft like baby cheek still there, Sehun thought.

Hyuna missed the touch of his and she just remains her eyes closed to have the sensation remain on her face.

“Do you know how much I miss you?” Sehun mumbled. “Hyena.” Hyuna shot her eyes opened when she heard the name from Sehun. The feeling coming back again, her sadness; her pain. Hyuna slightly pushed Sehun hand away from her and make a safe distance away from him. Sehun filled sadness; pain and confusion of why a sudden distance from Sehun.

Without leaving any words for Sehun, Hyuna just left the balcony.

Next Morning

The next morning came with two extremely tired faces having breakfast. One was avoiding the other and one was giving a confuse stare at the other. Kim halapoji was looking at their two wondering what actually happened between them.

“Hyuna-ah. The party will be held this coming Sunday. I’m wondering whether are you going to move back home?” Kim halapoji asked. “Halapoji, we talked about that yesterday.” Hyuna sighed. Not that she don’t love this place but she just didn’t want to face her parent every now and then.

“I just want you think about it. You know how much I miss you running around the house. And I’m old; I hope I could spend my remaining time with you.” Kim halapoji said with a very sad tone. This hit Hyuna heart, looking at Kim halapoji sadly. “Fine, I will think about it.” Hyuna sighed.

Sehun caught Kim halapoji smiled secretly, but instantly showed a sad face to Hyuna. Kim halapoji can be a crafty old devil when come to Hyuna. He just knew well about Hyuna even after 2 years. With a little act of his, Hyuna will just give in to him.

Sehun shook his head and finished up his breakfast. “Always the same” Sehun thought with a smile. But then again, Hyuna sad and disappointed face appeared again that make him feel heart aching. “What have I done that having you giving that expression to me?” Sehun thought, looking at Hyuna again.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Firstly, I apologize for not able to update any chapter. I have so many stories to update that I don’t know which to update first. And my inspiration was jumping around to different story. But rest assure, I’m still doing my updates for every single story of mine and this story will not be left behind. I will try to complete this story as soon as possible.

Hope you guys will like this.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

24/06/2014