Commiseration

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     COMMISERATION       

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Next day, Hyuna and Kris picture was spread around the school and hit the most search topic. It was the picture of Kris embracing Hyuna tightly to himself with their face side by side and mistook as Hyuna kissed Kris. Everyone was gossiping about Hyuna and Kris. Some rumour saying that Hyuna was seducing Kris. Some rumour saying that Kris got rejected from Hyuna. Some rumour saying that Hyuna was Kris’s ex-girlfriend. Whether the rumours were true or false, Hyuna didn’t give a damn thing to them. She just has her usual day in school and if any girls came up to her, V will eventually stood right in front of her to protect her from those girls.

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ EXO-K ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“The rumours of Kim Hyuna and Kris Wu are spreading like wild fire.” Kai said when they were now having their lunch break. Instantly, Sehun got pissed by this. “Can you ing stop talking about her and that bastard?” Sehun outburst with annoyance. This wasn’t the usual Sehun they hang out with. Sehun usually cold to anything and doesn’t give a damn thing to anything and just remained silent in his own world. “Why are you being totally pissed off?” Chanyeol asked with the rest surrounding him. Sehun remained silent again, looking at his phone. He was looking at the photo of him and Hyena. “Are you still the one that I have been protecting?” Sehun thought, touching the screen of Hyena face. “Still thinking about her?” Suho asked. They knew Sehun more than anyone and they know Sehun still looking for his childhood friend. “She has returned.” Sehun mumbled but the rest of them heard him. “MWO?” “She has returned?” “You saw her?” “How do you know that?” They were bombarding Sehun with all kind of questions. “Kim Hyuna is Kim Hyena.” Sehun said, but he doesn’t look happy at all. “D—did I hear it correctly? Kim Hyuna is Kim Hyena?” Kai asked. Everyone's eyes were wide open looking at Sehun to verify whether their ears heard him right. Sehun sighed and looked up from his phone and now he caught Hyuna from far with V putting his arm around her while they were walking towards the cafeteria direction. “I’m going to talk to her.” Sehun stood up and walked away towards Hyuna direction

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ EXO-M ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“Gege, was the rumour about you and Hyuna is true?” EXO-M has been bugging Kris from the moment they saw him. But all they received was a smirked from him. He never denied nor agreed with the rumours between him and Hyuna. “Gege, you got rejected from Hyuna right?” Tao said and instantly earned a glare from Kris. “Yeah, I’m right. Meaning I still have a chance with her.” Tao exclaimed. “Not a chance. She will be mine.” Kris said and instantly spotted Hyuna walking with someone following behind her. “Watch and learn.” Kris stood up and walk towards Hyuna direction.

 (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ Hyuna and V ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“Just a day and you already got hit by your fiancé.” V said, putting his arm around Hyuna shoulder. They were now having their lunch break and Hyuna decided not to go to her favourite hideout in case Sehun was there. She still wasn’t well prepared to face Sehun again. “He’s not my fiancé. I never acknowledge that.” Hyuna smacked V arm away from her and V pouted instantly. “Why are you so cruel to me? It wasn’t me that uploaded those photos.” V self-pity rubbing his arm. “Because you brought that bastard up.” Hyuna stuck her tongue out playfully. “Just one day and you already met your childhood friend and your fiancé. This is more interesting than any drama I watched before.” V said with full of interest. “YAH. I told you, he’s not my fiancé. And quit talking about that bastard.” Hyuna yelled. “Are you having your PMS? Why do you get irritated so easily?” Hyuna sulked and just walked away ignoring V. “Yah. Stop sulking like that. I will treat you 3 ice-creams.” V said, putting his arm back to Hyuna shoulder. “You always know my weakness.” Hyuna pouted cutely.

Hyuna went to find sit whereas V when to get their food. Once Hyuna sat on the chair, someone stood in front of her. “H—Hi.” Yura stuttered with words, hesitating whether she was doing the right thing. “Oh, Yura. Looking for me?” Hyuna asked when she recognizes who she was. “H-Here. This is for you.” Yura gave Hyuna a lunch box. “Thanks. But why giving me this?” Hyuna asked and took the lunch box from Yura. “T—To show my appreciation for helping me yesterday.” Yura was extremely nervous that she didn’t dare to face Hyuna. “Ani. It's nothing special. Have you eaten yet? Want to have lunch together?” Hyuna asked with a smile. Hyuna felt that Yura was like her past and she wanted to help Yura. “Aniyo. I better sit somewhere else.” Yura waved her hand. “Why? There’s many sit around here.” “I—I don’t fit to sit with you.” The stared around them making Yura extra uncomfortable and Hyuna noticed that. “YAH. Don't ever say that. Come, sit here.” Hyuna pulled Yura and sat on one of the chairs around the table.

“You make this?” Hyuna asked after she opened the lid of the lunch box and the lunch box was filled with cute dessert. “Nae. Hope you will like it.” Hyuna smiled instantly. “Hmmmm.” Hyuna ate one of the desserts giving Yura a thumb up. “This is delicious.” Hyuna said and this made Yura smiled brighter. “This is indeed delicious.” V said after he pulled Hyuna hand with a spoon of the desserts to his mouth. “YAH. That’s mine.” Hyuna yelled. “Why are you being so selfish?” V pouted. “His name is V, best friend of mine.” Hyuna ignored V and introduced V to Yura. “I’m Yura.” Yura introduced herself shyly and blushed when her eyes met V. “This dessert very delicious.” V said when Hyuna feed V another spoon. “If you like it, I can make again.” Yura raised her head up confidently.

“Hyena.” Sehun stood in front of Hyuna table. Others student has their eyes wide open looking at them. This was the first time Sehun approached someone other than EXO-K. “Can we talk?” Sehun asked. Hyuna looked at V than back to Sehun. “I just want to talk to you.” Sehun continued when he saw Hyuna being all tense. “Omo. Never thought that our cold prince Sehun talking to someone.” Kris said and sat beside Hyuna. “YAH. WHO ALLOWED YOU TO SIT HERE?” Hyuna yelled. “Do you know that you look cute even when you were angry?” Kris pinched Hyuna nose, but instantly moved his hand away before Hyuna could smack his hand away. “YAH. WHO SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME?” Hyuna yelled even louder. Kris just smirked and V just sat there watching the drama. Hyuna stood up from her seat and pulled Sehun to somewhere else but stopped by Kris, grabbing her wrist. “You’re my girlfriend. I don’t allow you and him to be alone.” Kris said and making everyone gasped but make Sehun even pissed off. Kris is a player and do have many girls around him, but never once he acknowledge any girls as his girlfriend. He does make out with any girls that came to him and even has with them, but that was just one thing off, no string attached.

Kris grip tightened when Hyuna was struggling from his clutches. “I’m not your ing girlfriend. And let go of my hand.” Sehun stood in front of Kris and pulled Hyuna to him. “You once let go of her, you will never get your chance again.” Sehun said and pulled Hyuna with him away from the cafeteria. V was just laughing, eating the dessert. “Oh Sehun, Kris Wu Yifan. This is more than I expected.” V thought and walked away.

“Sehun.” Hyuna called, but Sehun seem deaf, never heard all the calling from Hyuna. Once they arrived at their hideout, Sehun stopped instantly, but his grips never let go of her. “Why did you leave without telling me?” Sehun asked, turning around looking at Hyuna. “Sehun, can you let go of my hand first.” Hyuna looked away from Sehun. Her tears were at the edge of her eyes, but she held back. She didn’t want to show her weakness to Sehun. She need to be strong, she doesn’t need any sympathy from anyone especially Sehun. “Answer my question.” Sehun raised his voice. “Why you left without telling me?” Sehun asked again.

“Because I don’t need your sympathy.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Sorry for my late update. I’m extremely busy as my school just started and I have many things to go through. I will try to pull out some time to do some updating for you guys so do stay tuned for my next update.

☆~(ゝ。∂)

12/01/2014