Did I get you to just lose you?

Did I get you to just lose you?

<Sunggyu, Woohyun>

 


*Few days later*

Woohyun is feeling insecured all over again once that night with Sunggyu lost its effect. Throughout practice that day, all he heard from Sunggyu was "Hoya are you ok?", "Hoya do you need a break?", "Hoya go drink some water", "Hoya are you really feeling alright?", "Let's take a 10 minute break, Hoya go rest for a short while." and "Hoya do let me know if you're not ok." He was ing pissed with Sunggyu right now because seriously Sunggyu is acting like Hoya is his boyfriend instead, always looking after him. He understand that Hoya is sick since last night and their leader is oblidged to take care of s but seriously, isn't this a bit too much? He is on the verge of exploding. If Hoya is fine enough to come for practice, he will be fine on his own. 

"Hoya do you want to-" "Gyu! What are you his nanny? Stop going Hoya this Hoya that! He is not a baby so what are you doing babying him around?" "Woo stop it! I don't want to discuss this with you now. Besides, i thought we're good?" "What do you mean you don't want to discuss this with me now? You never wanted to." Sunggyu dragged Woohyun out of the practice room as the other members are all looking at them, worried.

"Hyunnie you know we are at practice and everyone is there. Do you really have to express your jealousy in front of everyone and worry them? I thought we've already discussed this and we've decided that you really have no reason to feel jealous?" "Heck why do i not have a reason to feel jealous? Hoya loves you! Who knows when you might decide Hoya is a better lover and go to him? What would I do then? I just can't help it! I keep telling myself you won't cheat! I ing know that you won't but I can't stop getting jealous everytime i remember that dream where y-" Woohyun realises what he is saying and stop, killing himself in the mind for even letting this out. "What dream?" Sunggyu look at Woohyun suspiciously. "You don't need to know. Just stop being so close to Hoya alright?" 

"Damn! Woohyun how many times do I have to tell you I only treat Hoya as a brother and nothing else? I am the leader I need to take charge of the members! I can't possibly leave them to die can I? Why won't you understand? I am trying to sort things out but you're not helping at all! You're even hiding things from me! Just what do you want from me? AHHHH!" "I.... just can't stand you being close with Hoya. He's not going to die from that. Just stay away from him is that so hard?" "Do you seriously have any idea what the are you saying right now?" Sunggyu said coldly. "I just can't stand it when my boyfriend is being so close to his admirer, my rival." "Your rival? Nam Woohyun that's enough. That is a fellow member, our brother, our family and not some stupid rival! I don't know how many times we've been through this already and you are still hiding things from me now. I thought we could work things out between us if we both tried and I really thought it would not effect Infinite. I really thought nothing would change but it looks like I'm wrong. I am ing wrong Woohyun." Sunggyu is already sobbing at this point and Woohyun is not any better. 

"Gyu don't. Stop it! Whatever that you're thinking right now, stop that thought immediately!" "No Woohyun. This just doesn't get better. I think we should" "No Gyu seriously please don't say it!" "Nam Woohyun. Let's break up. From this moment on, We're just fellow Infinite members and I'm just your leader." Sunggyu immediately ran back to the practice room, leaving Woohyun no chance to protest. Woohyun dazed for a moment in shock before chasing back to the practice room and grabbed onto Sunggyu's wrist. "Gyu don't be like this please." Sunggyu flung away Woohyun's hand and wiped his tear-stained face before returning to his leader mode. Everyone's eyes were on them ever since they re-entered the room. "Let's continue practice." and no one dares to say anything against stern Sunggyu.

 


tumblr_mxwplgu58Z1rkpv8uo2_1280.jpg

 

I decided to stop here since I'm still halfway through this. Angsty ending just nice for my broken heart. Nah just kidding. I just like to make use of a little cliffhanger. Please comment on how you find it so far so i know your views! And don;t forget to subscribe! Cheers! ^^

 

tumblr_mxwplgu58Z1rkpv8uo2_1280.jpg