The eve before the thunderstorm

Did I get you to just lose you?

"Howonnie! Harder!" "Hyung tell me I'm the one you really want! That you love me more than Woohyun!" "Howonnie!I love you more than I love Woohyun! I love Howonnie the most! Only my Howonnie can make me feel like that! Ahhh right there hoya!" Tears dripped down Woohyun's cheek as he heard every word they say and knew what the they were doing behind his back and its like killing him twice. "Sunggyu-ah why are you doing this to me?"

 

 

Woohyun woke up with a tear-stained face, sweating profusely. "Why do I keep dreaming of such stuff lately?" Negative thoughts have been kicking in ever since he got together with Sunggyu. He knows that the elder is a responsible guy and that he won't ever cheat but he just can't help feeling insecure now that he is no longer sharing a room with Sunggyu. No more heart to heart talk in the middle of the night, no cuddling and comforting words from the elder before sleeping and he starts to feel insecure, worried Sunggyu might drift apart with him. Well not that he can do anything since his room is the smallest and Sunggyu is sharing a room with Myungsoo and Sungyeol so he can't just barge in like that.

 

 

"Woohyunnie are you ok?" Sunggyu knocks on his door so Woohyun walk to the door and open up for Sunggyu only to see Hoya along with him and another wave of insecured feelings hit him again. Woohyun drags Sunggyu into his room before turning to Hoya. "I'm fine thanks you can go back to bed goodnight." With that said, he closed the door on Hoya. "What's wrong Hyunnie?" "Stay here with me tonight." "Are you ok?" "Just stay here tonight I had a nightmare." "Ok Hyunnie it's ok I'm here with you now relax." Sunggyu pulled Woohyun in for a hug and oat his back soothingly. Woohyun slowly calm down as he think of how warm Sunggyu feels, how concern he is to be checking on him and that's when it all hits him again. Woohyun pulled away from Sunggyu immediately, surprising Sunggyu.

 

 

"What were you doing with Hoya in the middle of the night?" Sunggyu understand what's the sudden fuss about and a soft smile graced his face. "Hoya told me he has been hearing murmuring from your room for the p'ast few days so I stayed up to check whether you're fine. Are you really ok?" "Oh." Hoya has been worried bout him all these while and yet here he is doubting him. It made Woohyun feel like a jerk and he suddenly hated himself. "Hyunnie, what happen that cause you to have nightmares these few nights? What were you dreaming of?" "I.... Its just that I'm feeling insecured now that I'm rooming alone. I can't sleep well without you hyung." Woohyun pouted. He wasn't lying. That was the truth, just that Woohyun skipped the question of what he was dreaming of. He can't possibly tell Sunggyu he dreamt of him cheating with Hoya.

 

 

"Awww my Woohyunnie is so cuTe. You need me here to put you to sleep like you're a 5 year old kid waiting for his mother to read him a bedtime story isn't it?" Woohyun hit Sunggyu's chest playfully before hiding his face in Sunggyu's neck. "Is my Hyunnie jealous just now?" Woohyun kept quiet and Sunggyu knew the younger man really felt insecure. Ever since they got together, Woohyun had always been paramour everytime Sunggyu had any sort of contact with Hoya.

 

 

"Woohyun ah I've told you many times you really don't need to be jealous. I am never going to leave you for Hoya. I really love you so please stop doubting alright?" "Sorry Gyu u shouldn't have acted like that. I just.... I can't control it too sorry." Woohyun is crying a little from the feelings and Sunggyu felt bad for making his lover cry. "Its ok Hyunnie. You need yo rest early and stop thinking. Let's go to bed now alright? I'll be just right here with you." Woohyun cuddled with Sunggyu on the bed and the elder only allowed himself to fall asleep after he ensured Woohyun had fell asleep, rubbing his back all the while.

 

 

That night, Woohyun did not dream of anything weird anymore and he even felt extremely secured with no nightmares for the next few days.

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is just a mini chapter on how their relationship is like. Sorry it took so long I was working and haven't got the chance to use the computer. Even this chapter was updated using phone so if it is a little confusing, sorry! The real thing will be in the next chapter! Hope I did not bore you guys with this tiny update! Please do comment and subscribe! Cheers! ^^