I'm not giving up

Did I get you to just lose you?

<Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo>

 


"Gyu we n-"

"Lee Sungyeol! I told you to stop fighting with Sungjong all the time already!"

"Hyung can we t-"

"Myungsoo ah hurry up you need to go for your filming!"

"Gyu."

"Hyoan hyung, what's our schedule for tomorrow?"

"Will you stop th-"

"Sungyeol ah let's go out for coffee!"

 

Sunggyu is bent on avoiding Woohyun and Woohyun is not giving up. He refuse to let Sunggyu go. He definitely did not get Sunggyu to just lose him like that. He will bring back Sunggyu even if it means throwing away his very precious Nampride. 

Usually Sunggyu's excuse to avoid Woohyun would be the maknae line since he knew Sunggyu did not look for the other two because Dongwoo worries over everything and Hoya for obvious reason. Sunggyu cares for Woohyun after all and he really did not want to break him any further. "Well at least he still cares for me" is what Woohyun tells himself to give him confidence in his attempt to bring Sunggyu back. 

After a few days when they finally had their off day, Woohyun bribed the maknae line to stay away from the dorm (mainly sungyeol with coffee which settles Myungsoo too and Sungjong with his private stash of girl groups dance DVDs that Sungjong can dance to) so that Sunggyu can't escape this time round. He knows its cunning of him but in order to prevent any excuse Sunggyu might come up with, he goes to Dongwoo and beg him to drag Hoya out of the dorm together with him (somewhere along the line of wanting to bring the old cheerful Sunggyu back and fixing the current mess) so that there is no one in the dorm except for the vocal line. 

*Sunggyu's POV*

*Flashback*

"Hyung, Woohyun is running a fever but I'm going out with Hoya for dance practice so can you help to take care of him for the time being?" "Woohyunnie is sick? Is it serious? Why wasn't I informed earlier?" "Hyung relax. Its just fever and maybe slight cough. I'm not really sure about it either." "Alright I'll check on him in a moment." 

*End of flashback*

I wonder how sick is Hyunnie. he seldom fall sick but once he did, it is quite serious and he absolutely have no idea how to take care of himself. Am i the cause of it? After cooking porridge for him, I prepared a whole lot of medicine for fever, headache, cough, flu, sore throat, naseous, tummy upset and even body ache. Dongwoo said he wasn't sure exactly hat is Woohyun down with so I just have to prepare everything just in case. 

I was standing outside his room feeling too awkward to go in since I'm suppose to avoid him till he somehow gets over us but I just can't leave him to fend for himself. After all, I'm the leader and I have the responsibility to take care and ensure that he is fine. Great, Kim Sunggyu you're such a liar. Fancy using the position of the leader as your pathetic excuse to see Woohyun. I knock on his door out of courtesy and went in to see Woohyun lying on the bed like a sick puppy. Seeing him in this state, I have the urge to run over to him and spoon him in my arms but I have to control myself from letting my emotions get the better of me. This is for the good of Infinite, the dream of not just two of us but also the other five members. I can't ruin it now.

 

*No One's POV*

“Woohyun-ah, are you alright? I heard you’re not feeling well.” Sunggyu sat beside Woohyun and touch his forehead. “Mmmm. My head is throbbing and I feel very tired.” Woohyun faked a sickly voice and whined a little, acting like how he would be when he is sick. “Come on I cooked some porridge for you. Sit up and have some before eating the medicine. Do you want to go to the doctor?” “Hyung I can’t move my limbs, help me please. And no I don't want to see the doctor.” Woohyun wrap his arms around Sunggyu’s waist and make himself comfortable. Sunggyu seeing the vulnerable Woohyun starts caressing his face, it lightly. He knows Woohyun is not really sick but just finding excuse to be with him do he just played along so he can finally spend time with the younger with a reason. After a moment of affection, Sunggyu help Woohyun sit up and even fed him the porridge. Woohyun who thinks that maybe his method does work since he’s making use of Sunggyu’s responsibility and is happy that they finally get to be closer after so long.

“Hyung I’m sorry. Please don’t dump me.” Woohyun whine again while hugging Sunggyu. The leader kept quiet as he shouldn’t make a promise that he couldn’t keep. Seeing no response from his hyung, Woohyun was really afraid that he no longer love him and is really just seeing him as a member only so unknowingly, tears start dropping down and it broke Sunggyu’s heart seeing him like that. Sunggyu cuddle with Woohyun on the bed and tried putting him to sleep whispering stuff like ‘I will be here’ just like that night when he was consoling Woohyun about the nightmare. ”Hyung you know what? This feels just like that night when you came knocking on my door when I woke up from the nightmare. I miss those times hyung. I’m really sorry hyung.” Sunggyu flinched at those words. The younger is being so affectionate and it is really endearing but he have to hold back his feelings.

“Hyung I really don’t wish to lose you. I know deep in my heart that you definitely won’t cheat on me but it’s just those nightmares keep haunting me I can’t help being insecure.” Sunggyu wanted to ask just what is his nightmares about but the Woohyun was faster. “You want to know what’s my nightmare about?” The leader nods at that. “Promise me you won’t be mad at me at that alright? I can’t control my dreams.” He receive another nod. “I… I actually dream of you and Hoya… in bed.” Sunggyu stares at him, eyes at the widest it could and after some staring starts smiling. He was a little mad at first but Woohyun’s right. He can’t control his dreams and he can’t blame the younger for that. Woohyun seeing Sunggyu’s smile panicked. Why is he smiling instead of feeling angry? Just what is the older thinking.

“Hyunnie-ah, you really are an idiot. Why didn’t you tell me earlier? How did you manage those times keeping all these to yourself? You must have felt terrible especially when I…” Woohyun was definitely touched and he couldn’t stop crying (even though he haven’t been stopping) when Sunggyu only cared about his feelings even after hearing of his dreams, and also from…. “Gyu hyung you called me Hyunnie again! You aren’t angry that I actually dreamt of you like that?” “You told me not to be angry and now you’re asking me why? You’re really cute Hyunnie.” “But hyung do you know something else? That night after you spent the night here with me, I stop having those nightmares for a period of time and I did not feel insecure. I guess I was just scared to drift apart with you. I’m really not used to not sleeping with my Gyugyu.” Woohyun confessed and hug the elder tighter as if to prove his point. Sunggyu blushed at the confession and the nickname.

“Silly Woo. You should have told me and we could have prevented everything from happening.” “Hyung. Will you start over with me again? I swear I will not act like that again!” “Its my fault you felt insecure. I should have fought for the chance to be in the same room with you again. Come to think of it, I’m always the one avoiding and ignoring you, hurting you. Sorry I wasn’t really a nice boyfriend. Let’s try all over again and not make the same mistake anymore. This time round, I will ignore all the other’s comment and move in to room with you just like the old days. We will be happy again and not let it affect Infinite. Woohyunnie saranghae.” Woohyun cried even harder and lean up to kiss Sunggyu. “Gyu hyung saranghae.”

That night, Sunggyu gave his first time to Woohyun to prove his love and Woohyun is the happiest man on earth.

 

Holy this is so crappy. Its neither angsty nor fluffy just what am I writing? Sorry guys please forgive me I have no idea why it turn out like that too. But still, please leave your comments below so I know your views alright? I love you guys! Cheers! ^^