Cutie Pie (EunKyu)

Collection Of Kyuhyun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, no, you are not getting away from me Kyuhyun-ah~ Come here my cutie pie~”

Kyuhyun crawled away from his boyfriend who seemed to be possessed by a ghost of mad ert. His face clearly showed that he was terrified of the man who kept chasing over him in their waiting room after their performance on the stage earlier.

“G-go away hyung! You makes m-me scared right now! Get a grip of yourself hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted to the older boyfriend of his before letting out a not-so-manly yelp as the said man jumped onto him and started pinching his cheeks, quite aggressively.

“Aww~ Why my Kyukyu so cute today? Here, come to papa~”

Henry and Zhoumi just watched the couple fight(?) on the floor from their respective seats on the sofas at the side. Zhoumi was smiling, almost too brightly to himself and would sometimes giggled when he stole glances at Kyuhyun, which was quite abnormal thing to do. It made him looked like a mentally disable patient who escaped from an asylum.

Henry stood up and walked towards Zhoumi, staring at the Chinese man before smashing his bum on the overstuffed leather sofa beside him. He then nudged Zhoumi while pointing at the couple.

“Gege, is it okay to leave them like that?” right then, Kyuhyun’s loud cry of help erupted in the room. The second youngest of Super Junior M was on the verge of tears confronting his unusually hyper lover while his boyfriend, Eunhyuk the anchovy did not give any mercy in torturing the latter’s chubby cheeks.

“Nah, just leave them alone. It’s Guixian’s fault anyway.” Zhoumi shrugged and once against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter