Tears - Part 2 (WonKyu)

Collection Of Kyuhyun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continuation from part 1…

 

 

“He wanted to kill himself hyung!” Siwon shouted to the members when no one seemed want to respond to the whole situation. Kyuhyun, who he hugged in his bigger body began to squirm more aggressively, making it hard for him to keep the boy still. The maknae screamed into Siwon’s chest as he flailed his arms in attempt to free his self.

 

Siwon let out a choking sound when suddenly Kyuhyun’s quite strong punch landed on his junior. His strong grips on his lover loosened, allowing a breathless red-faced Kyuhyun to crawl out from his hold. The far stronger male of the two finally fell on the cold floor, lost in the battle with his younger boyfriend.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon with a pair of annoyed glazy eyes. “What the heck are you talking about Choi Siwon?!” He yelled disbelievingly at his shivering boyfriend, who was clutching on his own crotch in fetal position. Kyuhyun was still gasping for air to fill back his lungs, thanks to his sweet man who kept drowning his face onto his muscular chest making he could not inhale any oxygen.

 

The members stood on their place, still did not catch the situation. Kangin’s mouth was hung opened, looking at Siwon’s shaking form on the floor. No words came out from his big mouth which usually very loud. Ryeowook who stood beside him looking blur than ever.

 

“What?” Sungmin managed to say within his dumbfounded state. He then helped his roommate stand up after the latter finished catching his breath on the floor, noticing the red eyes and tear-stained cheeks of their maknae.

 

Kyuhyun went to the sink to wash his face. He heaved a satisfied breath after he felt refreshed from all the mess. He walked towards his hyungs after that.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what happen here actually?” Kibum asked Kyuhyun with a look which indicated that he wanted the boy to tell the truth, or else he would get a lesson. Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva as his cheeks blushed thinking about the incident earlier.

 

“Hahaha… W-what do you mean Kibum-ah? N-nothing is wrong here. Haha.” The maknae laughed awkwardly while trying to avoid all the penetrating gazes from the older members of his group. He took a step back from them when suddenly a spooky deep voice called out his name, sending chill down to his spine. The voice sounded sickly sweet and happy, absolutely faked, it also contained a warning tone in it. Furthermore, it was Heechul’s, giving a bonus heart attack to the maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter