Tears - Part 1 (WonKyu)

Collection Of Kyuhyun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon stepped into his band mates’ dorm at the eleventh floor of an apartment complex in the city of Seoul. With two plastic bags full of groceries in his hands, he made his way inside the quite tidy place after his dongseong, Ryeowook welcomed him.

 

When he arrived in the lounge room, he could see his hyungs sitting around on the couches and the floor, watching the big LCD screen as Eunhyuk trying very hard to chase over Kibum’s avatar in the racing game they were playing.

 

As he put the groceries on the dining table near the television area, he could not help but to shook his head in amusement as some of the older members shouted the victory cheers when the poor anchovy lost for what he assumed the umpteenth time for the day. Siwon knew there was no one that could win against Kibum, his second favorite dongsaeng other than the somewhat pro-gamer, maknae Kyuhyun, his lover.

 

Talking about the maknae, Siwon found it was quite weird he did not see him there with the rest. Kyuhyun usually was the one who would dominate one of the two wireless controller, but now the gamer was nowhere in his vision. He scanned through the crowd again and frowned when he failed to find Kyuhyun between them. Siwon then faced Ryeowook, who was currently by his side, rummaging through the white plastic bags he brought earlier.

 

“Ryeowook-ah, where is Kyuhyun?” Siwon asked while looking at Ryewook’s concentrated face even though the younger had no intention to look back.

 

Ryeowook pointed towards the kitchen as he separated a giant pack of strawberries into two bowls. He lifted both in his hands and headed towards the others in front of the television while explaining to Siwon.

 

“Your baby loses the paper scissors stone game and now he needs to help me prepare our dinner. He’s in the kitchen.” The eternal maknae informed Siwon before the older even had any chance to ask, knowing the latter was thinking about it.

 

Without wasting any more second, Siwon rushed towards the kitchen to meet his love. A smile bloomed on his face on his way there but the view in front of him when he arrived at the entrance of the kitchen managed to wipe down the smile off his handsome face, making the two deep dimples that were visible earlier vanished in two blinks of eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter