Why am I Alive?

What Is Love?

 

    Kai's POV

      I let out a blood-curdling scream.   

 
       My hands starts trembling at the gory sight as I fight to keep myself from throwing up. Slowly walking towards the boy, I reach my hand in the god-awful tub and yank the plug out, draining out all of the water. Knitting my eyebrows together, I look for a t-shirt on the ground and tie it around the boy's wound, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. Stop it, Kai. Don't cry. You never cry. Gulping, I quckly take a towel and cover it on his body, as I flip out my phone to call the ambulance. 
      "Hello this is-"
      "Yeah, hi,I need an ambulance here right now, this guy is dying right now!" I scream into the phone, even though they try to calm me down, I don't. After giving them the address, I pick up the boy and rush him down stairs, and the ambulance meets me there. The nurses that put him on the gurney and wheel him into the ambulance look at me as I get in the ambulance with him. 
       "He needs at least support from anyone after he wakes up, and I want to be there when he does...This idiot as -LOADS of explaining to do." The nurses nod and give me a sympathetic look, going back to tend the boy on the gurney as the ambulance drives as a dangerously fast speed. I rub the heels of my palms in my eyes as I think. What the HELL did I just say? Why did I act like I cared about him so much? What is this weird feeling? I get about him??
       We arrive at the hospital as the quickly wheel him into the emergency room, and I get stuck there to wait for hours. As I wait for the idiot, I call up Mr. Do (the bigger idiot) to explain what happened. 
        "Hello?" 
        "Hey Mr.Do, don't want to bother you or anything but your sons in the hospital and on the verge of dying so yeah, just wanted to check in with you," My voice drips with venom, why do I feel so much hate at Mr. Do all of the sudden? 
        "E-excuse me? P..P-pardon, Jongin?" I can hear his voice shake as his breathing speds up.
        "I saved his poor soul, you better get your up and moving, if you even care," I growl, turning off the phone. Parents!
         As I wait for hours, I ponder a lot of things about this cute boy. Why he did it, and what's going on with his life. Soon enough a doctor comes out of the room and his smile can brighten up a whole room. (I mean it, this guy is radiating with sunshine.) 
        "Kyungsoo suffered from a large loss of blood, but he will be fine. We have blood from donors pumping through him, and he's body seems to not reject it, which is perfect!" I exhale with relief (So flower boy's name is Kyungsoo Do, huh? not bad, not bad...) and the Doctor continues, "But the bad news is he isn't going to wake up just yet. Like I said, he's suffered a large amount of blood loss. It'll take about three days for him to recover and wake up." I groan frustratingly, but then the Doctor reassures me,"Don't worry, we are sure he'll be alive." I nod, and I stand up from my seat and stretch. 
       "So can I see him or what? I think I have a damn right to, since I saved him." The Doctor smiles once more (I swear this guy is too happy for his own good) and nods,
       "Go ahead, just don't make a ruckus, or we'll have to kick you out." I give the Doctor a 90 degrees bow and thank him, following the Doctor to Kyungsoo's room. As I enter, I turn to the Doctor and say,
        "Thank you so much, Doctor. You don't know how glad I am to know that he still is holding on." He smiles and waves me off, closing the door behind himas he leaves. I position myself on a seat and look at the breathing pale boy.
 
Don't worry, Kyungsoo Do.
I'll be here when you wake up.
Even if it takes three days.
 

Day 1: Determination 

 

I wake up and my back aches from sleeping on a chair the whole night. I let out a soft groan as I stretch, looking at Kyungsoo to see how he is doing. Good, good. He's still alive. I check the time on my phone : 1:26 am (boy did I sleep in!) I hear someone knocking on the door and they walk in, the smell of food fills my nostrils and I see a nurse peek in with a cart. 

        "If you're going to stay here til he wakes up, you better have some food and water to keep yourself going," The nurse says cheerfully. I get up and bow to her, murmuring a, 'thank you,' and she leaves the room. Yes, I need food and water in order to keep me going so I can finally see Kyungsoo and his eyes. I wonder what they look like when they're open...(Kai you ing creep, keep yourself together, you are a man!) I shake my head from these thoughts and I wonder to myself, What is this feeling I get with this boy? I act as if I'd die if I wouldn't see this boy wake up. Even if I don't know this boy, I feel so determined to see him up and alive. Can someone please explain to me what this feeling is? I look at Kyungsoo and watch him breathe softly in and out as his chest goes up and down. 

        Could it be....

Love?

 


Day 2: Your Dad is Crazy.

I wake up to the sound of chaos and banging outside of the room, and I worriedly look at Kyungsoo, as if he might wake up from the noise.(Why am I such a , of course he's not going to wake up from the noise!) Pissed, I get up from my seat and I swing the door open, my lips pressed into a frown.

       "Hey could you please all shut the hell up, some people are trying to sleep!" The chaos pauses for a moment and I see a bunch of Doctors trying to keep a very very horrible looking (worse looking than before) Mr.Do from coming into the room. He shouts out and pulls on the Doctors' holds.

      "Jongin! Tell these doctors to let me in because I am Kyungsoo blood related father! This is completely wrong, why can't I come in?!?" I rest a hand on my hip (aka my pose or I'm right and you're wrong pose, yes, there's a pose for everything.) and I look at Mr. Do in the eye. 

      "You see, maybe, just maybe if you calmed your balls down, then I think they'll let you in. But for now, I'll take your place, Dodo," I wave to him as security guards come and drag Mr. Do down the hallway as he shouts and screams profanities about how this isn't fair, and how he is the father of Kyungsoo Do. I shake my head. That man is insane. Close the door, I step inside the room and move to Kyungsoo. I pat his arm and I whisper to him,

     "Wake up, wake up soon. I can't wait to see your beautiful face."

        


 

Day 3-Alive

Kyungsoo's POV

 
  I hear faints voices and a beeping of a monitor. No, no, no... A sharp pain at my wrists remind me that this isn't a dream. Nonononono...This can't be happening! My eyes painfully flutter open and I wince from the sudden brightness as my eyes tries to adjust to my surroundings. Why the HELL am I still alive? This isn't supposed to happen! 
         "Hey, you're awake," A young male says, and I hear a bunch of shuffling around, to get a better view I prop myself up. And I tense up, I'm in the hospital, without even looking around, the stench of a hospital just gives it away. Who the hell is this guy, and is he the person that saved me?!? My fists clench. I want to kill him.
        "Hey dumbie, I'm glad you're awake, you ing scared me in the bathroom, you know that?" I look at this stunning tanned boy and I froze up, all of my intentions of killing and hating him vanish. I swear, I've never seen this boy before but he is drop dead gorgeous and my heart flutters as I scan his appearance. 
 I lost my mind, ever since you came into my sight.
I can feel that warm feeling inside me spread throughout my body. This boy is unbelievable. 
       "Hey man, eyes up here,"The boy points to his face as he chuckles. "I know I'm hot, I'll even give you a picture with my name on it." I turn red and I look away. The boy an eyebrow as he sits on the side of the bed. I start to panic and my heart races, giving me back bad, bad memories. My eyes widen and I start to try to move away. The boy responds with a shocked facial feature. He jumps off of the bed and sits on the chair next to my bed. 
      "Whoa! Sorry there, I know, personal space. Sorry. Seriously, don't pull that when you're home alone," The boy gives me a serious look,"It's not funny." He looks at the ground and then he pipes up,"Sorry, my name's Kai, and yes I know youre Kyungsoo. I'm here in place of your Pops, they won't let him in, 'Cos the nurse's said he needs to calm down first. Seriously man, your Dad is the ing cray to the zy." He sticks his tongue out as he rotates his finger. "Don't worry, my Mom's taking good care of him, just kidding." I raise an eyebrow, now settling down as Kai continues.  
     "Hey, stop being so quiet. At least give me a 'Thank you,' or whatever! I saved your soon-to-be-dead as you were 'bathing' in the tub." His eyebrows knit together as he shakes his fist angrily, looking at me. I make sure we are sharing eye contact and I give him a 90 degrees bow, and then look at him with a small thanking smile. He suddenly drops his angry act and his fist falls to his lap as he gives me a pained look, his voice dropping to a whisper.
    "Hey....You can't talk, can't you?" I give him a sad smile and I lie to him, just to make things easier. I nod my head and he tugs his hair.
    "Look, sorry for saying harsh things, I didn't know." He looks at his lap and then back at me and my heart flutters. "Hey man...Tell me, in the trade of saving your life. Can you tell me why I found you like that?" Not waiting for my response he hands me a notepad and a pen for me to write and I bow my head a thanks. He waits for me to finish writing, which really didn't take long. I wrote:
    I don't have to tell you anything, I didn't wish to be saved.
 
 
 

Hi, Kyungjuring here!

Sorry for short chapter! :(

 At least I updated twice a day today ~~~ Kekekeke

so tell me what you think, ideas, feedback?

all is welcome! 

Thank you so much for the support!!!~~~~ 

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry if there are any errors, it's very very late and I feel very sleepy!