Chapter 9:

I'm falling for you

Recap:

???: Aaron, I missed you! * She hugged him but he didn’t hugged back *

Aaron: Hebe?!

---------------------------------------------

Aaron: Hebe?! What are you doing here?

Hebe: Taking you back? * I felt pain in my heart when she said that, and I felt nervous that Aaron might leave me*

Aaron: Taking me back?! Were already done Hebe! You left me alone without saying anything! And now you think you can get me that easily?

Hebe: Yes, I did but now I’m here and I know you still love me * my heart shattered and luckily I held my tears back*

Aaron: No, I don’t anymore.

Hebe: really? Is it because of `this’ girl? * Pointing at me and I looked at her *

GG: What do you mean by THIS girl? Huh?!

Hebe: Yes, * looked at Aaron * I didn’t know that your taste went down * she chuckled and I looked down and Aaron held my hand tightly*

Aaron: Whatever Hebe! She is better than you! And I know that she will never leave me like you did! * I looked at him *

Hebe: Okay! But now I’m back you can now leave her!

Aaron: No! And never Hebe! I like her more than you! * I was shocked from what he said*

Hebe: Okay! Aaron, I’ll prove you that you’re wrong!

Aaron: I will never regret all the things I said! Let’s go! * He pulled me and went to the balcony*

GG: Aaron * I made him face me and I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly* its alright, I’m here for you don’t worry.

Aaron: Gui, do you …. Do you love me?

GG: uhmmm…

Aaron: say yes or no, or shake your head or nod.

GG: Yes * while nodding *

Aaron hugged me tightly.

Aaron: I love you too Gui. * He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back, I can feel that he really love me.*

End of POV:

---------------------------------------

Aaron’s POV:

When the Engagement Party is finished, I went to Gui gui to say goodbye to her

GG: Goodbye! * She waved at me*

Aaron: * I held hand and pulled it to me and I kissed her* See you tomorrow, ill pick you up okay? * She nodded and she went to her parents and went home*.

I called Jiro, Calvin and Chun and they immediately came.

Aaron: we have a big problem.

Jiro:  What is it?

Aaron: Hebe is back.

Chun: What? Why?

Aaron: and she wants me back! I need your help guys

Calvin: and what help do you need?

Aaron: can you help me that she can stay away from me and Gui.

Chun: Aaron, do you really like me sister?

Aaron: uhmmm.. yeaa * I blushed and they nodded*

Chun: okay, we will do everything, were going now. * They patted my shoulder*

Aaron: Thanks guys!

Jiro: You’re always welcome bro! * They left and I let out a big sigh*

End of POV:

-----------------------------------------

Gui gui’s POV:

I woke up in the morning and did the same thing again. Hahaha! After I eat my breakfast, I went outside and I saw Aaron waiting for me and I ran up to him.

Aaron: Hey * kissed my forehead* good morning!

GG: Good morning too *I smiled*

Aaron: ready to go? * I nodded *

We went inside his car and went to school. Aaron opened the door for me and he held my hand. We went in our classroom. The girls were smiling at me and I blushed.

Aaron: talk to your friends * he whispered and I nodded *

YT: we saw what happened yesterday! * She elbow me lightly and I blushed *

Xiao man: Wei? Stop it, look at gui gui she is blushing*she pinched my cheek*

GG: did you hear everything? * they nodded * what?! Also when we came to the balcony and he asked my if I love him and I nodded and he said that he loves me too and kissed me?!

The girls: What?! Really?! We didn’t know that. * I blushed*

DaYa: so… you two are officially dating? * I nodded and they all giggled*

The teacher came in our class and I sat in my sit.

Teacher: Students, we have a new student. * A familiar girl came in*

???:  Hi! My name is Hebe Tian! Nice to meet you guys * she glanced at Aaron but Aaron gave a furious look at her*

Teacher: you can sit next to XXXXX

Aaron looks at me and smiled and I smiled back.

When the lunch came, Hebe went to Aaron.

Aaron: What do you want?

Hebe: You.

Aaron: Sorry, but I have a girlfriend * he held my hand and walked away*

We went to the canteen together. I sat in the canteen with him and jiro, Calvin, and Chun came to us and I looked down.
WC: Hey little ghost. * I smiled at him *

Then the two girls came to us

???: hey, where have you two been? * then the two looked at me*

???: oh is this Aaron’s fiancé? * I nodded * you look pretty * I blushed * oh by the way, I’m Selina Ren.

GG: Nice you meet you * I smiled *

???: And I’m Genie Choi.

GG: Hi, nice you meet you * I smiled and she sat next to me *

Genie: Do you know I like Calvin? * She whispered*

GG: really? But he is the playboy in our school. Does he know?

Genie:* looked down* No, that’s the reason why I can’t tell him.

GG: Don’t worry, ill help you * I smiled*

Genie: really? * she smiled at me*

GG: Of course.

Calvin: Hey! What does you two talking about? Can you share it with us? * he winked *

Genie: It’s a girl talk *winked back and I giggled*

I had some much fun talking to genie and selina.

End of POV: