Final

I'm falling for you

After 5 weeks:

Aaron noticed that gui gui have been acting weird lately after they did it. Gui gui has been moody,eating alot of sour food anf always having a headache or trying to vomit. Her friends noticed that too since they always visits her. Aaron called her friend and talked to them.

YT: yes ive noticed that too.. Hmmm ... Did you two did 'IT'? * he nodded and yatou clapped her hands and winked at the girls... They knew what she wants to say.

The Girls: i dont know why. see ya! *they ran off and Aaron was confused *

After a few days the girls visited gui gui while Aaron is not at home.they waited gui gui to vomit again and she did. gui gui ran to the bathroom and vomit. Xiao xun went up to her signalling the girls to wait

XX: Gui gui, are you okay? are you pregnant? * gui gui's eyes widened*

GG: Why did you asked?

XX: because youve been vomiting,been moody and eating alot of sour food... i think you need to go to the hospital and have a check up. * she nodded* dont worry we will come with you *she smiled*

GG: dont tell to Aaron, okay? i want to surprise him

XX: hao la *rubbing her back* take care... we will pick you up tomorrow hao? *she nodded*

Next day:

Xiao xun,YaTou,DaYa,Xiao Jie,Xiao man,Apple and Gui gui went to the hospital for check up.. she did what the doctor said to her.after a few minutes the doctor came out carrying a paper.

Doctor: Mrs Yan! congrats! your 1 month pregant! * everyone was happy including her*

XX: How are we going to surprise Aaron about this?

GG: I'll put the paper in the drawer until he see it. i want it to be just two of us. *they nodded*

She headed home with the paper and placed it to the drawer and she smiled. When Aaron came home he headed to their bedroom. he put his documents in the drawer when he noticed the paper.

Aaron:Pregnancy test? and its positive? * his eyes widened and run to Gui gui who is cooking*

GG: Hey, you okay?

Aaron: Your pregnant? * she nodded, he hugged her tightly but dropped her genty8 who's the father? *he asked in a curious look*

GG: *smacked his head lightly* Idiot! its you! i havent dont it to the other you even saw the blood and youre asking me who's the BLOODY father?!

Aaron: Oh sorry... calm down... the baby! *he rubbed her tummy and she giggled*

After a few day they decided to announced it to their friends and family.

 

After 5 years:

GG:Lunnieee! come here its too dangerous there!

Aaron: honey! let him... he is having fun..

GG: but *Aaron shushed her*

Aaron: look! he is having fun let go play with him *she nodded*

they played with their child. after a few hours they sat together in the park.

Lunnie: Mom dad! im tired lets go home.. *they nodded*

While eating dinner, Lunnie asked a random question.

Lunnie:Can i have a brother or sister? *they both choked*

Aaron: We will try baby *winked at gui gui and she giggled*

Lunnie: Really? Yeheyy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 years Aaron and gui gui had 4 children. 2 boys and 2 girls. And they lived happily ever after ;)