Chapter 13: flash back and the wedding

I'm falling for you

When the doctor came out from the operating room everyone stood up waiting for his news.

Doctor: Any family member of her?

Aaron: But im her fiance

Doctor: Okay, come with me please sir. *he nodded and they entered the doctors office* Sir please sit down * he sat down*

Aaron: Doc, hows my fiance?

Doctor: Your fiance is strong... but she need to have some operation because the cut is quite deep, we just need to consult you...

Aaron: Of course... is she safe now?

Doctor: Yes, but dont worry after the operation she can get out after a week... * he nodded

After a few hours, the doctor came out.

Aaron: how is she?

Doctor: She is doing fine... you can visit her now *he nodded

He entered the room, he saw gui gui still unconcious. He held her hand tightly.

Aaron: Thanks gui gui *tear rolling down his face* Im sorry! im sorry for causing you trouble!

He felt that gui gui's hand move. He caressed her face and kissed her forehead. gui gui opened her eyes.

GG: Aaron, where am i?

Aaron: Your at the hospital. Im sorry gui gui *teary eyes*

GG:*lightly slap his hand* Aiyooo! its alright! like what i said.. i'll give you everything

Aaron kissed her lips passionately, then someone knocked at the door and Aaron opened it, he saw his and her parents and they rushed to gui gui

Mrs Yan:*holding her hand* Are you okay my dear? *she nodded

Aaron: Maaa, she alright.....

MrsYan: wei? She my daughter-in-law ! *stuck her toung out and Aaron blushed, they all laughed including Gui gui*

After a week, gui gui has been discharged in the hospital, 2 days after is their wedding day. Gui gui is very nervous,happy and excited. While Aaron is feeling the same. The wedding started, Aaron is standing at the front and saw the girl the she love the most. He smiled and when her father gave her hand to him.

Aaron: Youre so beautiful today. *he whispered and she blushed*

Priest: Dear family and friends, on behalf of Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yan. I welcome all of you for this marriage celebration. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant these two people Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yan, beloved to us, now make and to share in the joy that Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yanare feeling as they pledge their love and commitment to each other. We rejoice and celebrate in the ways life has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand.

Priest:*to Aaron* the woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill.

Aaron:Today in presence of God and family and friends, I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will go.Whatever you face, I will face. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my wife.

Priest:* to gui gui*the man who stands by your side is going to be your husband. He will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take him for granted, and always stand by him for good or ill.

GG:Today in presence of God and family and friends, I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will go. Whatever you face, I will face. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my husband.

Priest reading the Bibble.

Priest:Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Wu Ying Jie to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live.

Aaron: I do

Priest:Do you take Aaron Yan to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live.

GG: I do.

Aaron:"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.
" *placinng the ring on her finger*

GG:"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.
" * placing the ring on his finger*

Priest: Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yan you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.

Aaron kissed gui gui with love and after the wedding they went to the wedding party and went home. They saw how big their house is.

Aaron: Lets go! * they walked inside*

After a few minutes they went to sleep together at the same room.

End of flashback:

---------------------------------------------------

WOAA! SORRY FOR THE LONG WEDDING CEREMONY LOL! I HAVENT BEEN ON A WEDDING YET SO I LOOKED UP FOR IT :)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT HEHEHE