Chapter 2 - The plan

I'm falling for you

I woke up in the morning and did the same thing, like the maids kept calling me lady gui and telling them to call me gui gui. Well thats one of my daily routine actually! hehe! I went downstairs and while were eating my mom and dad asked me if i enjoyed my first day at school

"Of course maa! I made alot and theyre so nice to me"  i said

"really?" she said and like she doesnt believe me

"Yesss! even you ask ge about it! " i said and looked at my ge " right geeeee?" i said like a 5 year old kid.

"Of course. theyre yatou,daya,xiao xun,xiao jie,apple and xiao man. Am i right?" he said.

"you got them all rightt!" i said

"theyre all cute! like my little sis! " he said and he pinched my cheek.

"Awww! geee!" i said and i finished my breakfast and kissed my mom,dad and ge on the cheek.

 

I went to school and when i parked my car. All girls and boys were screaming and cheering! WTH? is there an artist? and i looked around and it was only me. I locked my car and made my way to the classrom. Everyone were following me, its like all students here are my stalker! its really scary! Thank god i saw my friends! i called them, i run up to them and everyone hugged me. Wow thyre really nice! Thank god Im here !hehe. i went inside and sat on my sit and took all my stuff out that i needed. I startled because all girls were screaming on the corridor. Gushh! is he that famous? Hmp! he went inside and he sat on his chair and looked at me and smirked. I want to erase that smirk on his face! But im trying to act cool, so i smirked back.

"Good morning my little ghost" he said, i felt like i wanted to throw up when he said "my little ghost".

"Good morning Ah-Buuuuu!" i said with a smirk on my face. Everyone were looking at me. Then YaTou grabbed me in the corner.

"Wei? What are you doing? He is one of the best player in our school" Yatou whispered.

"I know i know, im just playing along. You know just for fun!" i said and i shrugged my shoulder.

"Alright.... But we are warning you ok? were just worried." she said

"Hao la..I know what im doing ok?and thanks for your concern" i said

" Its alright! thats what friends for right? Hao la and im going to tell the girls" she said and she talked to the girls. i sighed and i sat on my sit and the teacher came in and started the lesson.....After along boring minutes i felt sooo bored! and looked at Aaron and i thought of something and smiled.

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV:

I felt like someone someone were staring at me. And yes, its gui gui and i was right, she is smiling at me and waved at me and i smiled back then looked away and i smirked. Its seems like she's fallin for me. Im so good at this. The lunch time came and i saw gui gui walked to her friends and whispered then the girls smiled at me and when they whispered to gui gui their smile faded. Its seems like the gui gui confessed that she likes me and i think they didnt like it. but who cares? everyone fall for me.

End pf POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gui gui's POV:

When the lunch came i went to the girls.

"Hey... wanna have some fun? I felt so bored in class so....i thought of something and my target is... Aaron Yan" i whispered, they looked at Aaron and smiled at him and he smiled back and their smile faded and looked back at me.

"sure sure.Whats the plan?" they said to me in a serious and excited face.

"ok ok just follow everything i say about the plan.This is gonna be fun"i said with an evil smile.

"oh yes! i cant wait!" Xiao jie said.

"Lets eat first and talk about it" i said and we went to the canteen while were discussing our plan.

"is there anyone wanted to buy pink paint?" i asked to them.

"oh me! im so good at this! " mei mei said and raised her hand a little.

"Ok then. Mei bring 7 of them hao?" i said.

" Sure,no problem! im so excited!" she said whilw clapping her hands.

 

After school i went home and walked to my room and took my camera out. " lets see if you can still smirk when you see your lovely car with a pink paint all over it." i thought. I texted meimei,xiaoxun,daya,yatou,xiaoman,xiaojie and apple

" Hey girls.. Bring your camera tomorrow! so you can take a picture of him and his car!

Love little ghost Gui xx" and i send it to them.

I smiled then lala knocked in my bedroom.

"Lady Gui! the dinner is ready!" she said.

"im not going down until you call me gui gui! i shouted. i'm so tired of this!

"I'm sorry gui!" she said. and i opened the door.

"okay. im going down now." i said and i sighed.

While were eating, we talked about my school. And i told them im enjoying to go there and also tomorrow will be so much fun and they stared at me!

"Wei?! mom, dad and ge! calm down!" i said and i pouted.

"You better not caused trouble gui" he said and i nodded and smirked

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

WOAAAA! next chapter! is coming later or tomorrow! :)

Thanks for reading it!

--------------------------------------------------------------