Chapter 4: Love Quotes (SeoKyu/YoonHaeSica Edition)

Cheot Sarang (First Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Seohyun was finishing up her Korean Language essay on The Importance of Democracy when suddenly Key shoved his face in front of her. Seohyun gasped.

“Yah, you startled me, Kibum-ah.” Seohyun rubbed her chest to ease up the tension.

“Don’t call me Kibum in public.” Key hit her arm. Seohyun chuckled “Anyway, that’s not the important matter in hand. The vital thing is, is it true that you confessed to Kyuhyun sunbaenim?” Key asked eagerly.

Seohyun stayed silent for a while before nodding her head.

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! Neo micheosso?! (Are you crazy?!)” Key shouted in her face.

“Ani. (No.) Naega michin ge miteo. (I’m not crazy.) It’s not like I confessed in front of him. I just gave him a love letter.” Seohyun stated. Defending her opinion.

“That’s the mad part. A boy is supposed to confess to a girl, a girl doing that is just, humiliating.” Key uttered. Looking at her from top to bottom.

“He’s never going to notice me if I hadn’t done something.” Seohyun sighed.

“Did he notice you now? Did he replied to your letter? Did he?” Key asked. Trying to provoke her. But eventually failed.

“No. And that’s why I have to try harder.” Seohyun said. Suddenly getting her confidence back up. She pulled a piece of paper from under her table and started to write on it.

“Jigeum mweo hani? (What are you doing now?)” He asked. Curiously staring at her.

“Writing a letter.” She replied.

“Huh?”

“To Kyuhyun oppa.” She smiled.

“Don’t call him oppa! He’s your sunbae!” Key said angrily.

“Whatever you say, Kibum-ah…” she ignored him and continued writing.

Key glared at her, “Urgh… You’re hopeless.” And walked away.

                                                              ***

The Next Morning

          Seohyun arrived at school 15 minutes earlier than usual. She greeted the school gardeners and janitors politely. There was no one in the school building except for the teachers and lunch ladies. She crept to the second floor and searched for locker 529.

          After she found the locker she was looking for, Seohyun slipped her letter in it. Proud of her accomplishment, she marched happily to the cafeteria to have a bowl of cereal for the breakfast that she did not have at home.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

          Kyuhyun, Luhan, and Yoona were eating in the cafeteria. It was oddly silent since Luhan and Yoona haven’t made up yet. Well to be honest, Kyuhyun was the one who forced them to have lunch together. The atmosphere was so awkward Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter