Chapter 3: Love Quotes (KyuNa/Sifany Edition)

Cheot Sarang (First Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Kyuhyun and Yoona walked home together after a long 12 hours of school. It was already night time and both of them were tired out.

“I can’t believe we spent 12 hours of school on our FIRST month. The mid-term exams are six months away from now. There’s no need to struggle so early. Aish… Korea’s education system .” Kyuhyun complained. Kicking the pebbles on the road along the way.

Yoona giggled, “But I thought you liked studying.”

“I do not.” Kyuhyun denied. “We’ve known each other since babies, Yoona. When will you ever learn…” He shook his head.

Yoona glared at him.

“Hey, it’s been three days. Have you and Luhan made up yet?” Kyuhyun asked. Looking at her.

“No. He called me a spoilt girl. How can I forgive him so easily? And also, he’s not making any effort to apologize.” Yoona pouted.

“He was probably just stressed out. You know Luhan, he never gets mad . Maybe something’s bugging him.” 

“Maybe…” 

“Yah, this is my last year at school. Next year, you can’t fight with him, you know.” 

“Why not?” she asked.

“If you fight with him, who will walk you home? Who will defend you against the bullies in school?” he said. 

“I can take care of myself.”

“Oh really?”

“Of course. I’m a strong girl.”

“But to me, you’re still the girl who cried every time I took your doll from you. You’re still that little girl who’s afraid of the dark.”

“I would never.” Yoona turned to him.

“Stop denying it. Little Yoona WAS like that. Such a scaredy cat. But now, you’re all grown up.”

“Stop it. You sound like my father.”

They both laughed.

“Take care of yourself next year, could you?” he asked.

Yoona nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and ruffled her hair.

He was worried for her.

Like when she was a baby, Kyuhyun panicked every time she cried. He was the one that would carry a bottle of milk and a bag full of diapers to her. But would end up being scolded by his parents for messing up the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter