Ch 16

Would You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

℘Chapter 16...

 

"Wuah Sehun Oppa so cool!" Said short-haired girl.

"Ani. Luhan Oppa the cooler!" Said long-haired girl sitting between her friends.

"Uri Kai Oppa the coolest!" The blond girl said.

"Yah, if I tell you Luhan Oppa cooler, it means no more cool than him! Arasseo?"

 

All eyes lead to the long-haired woman and gave her disturbing look. Including you and Mira. You're watching the boys who was doing a basketball game. And the three girl were very disturbing because they will yell loudly when their idol shoot the ball into the ring. They must be an idol star. You thought that they should be a celebrity with their high popularity.

 

The fangirl increasingly tightened. You and Mira covered your ears with your palms, then you saw a shadow in front of your feet. You lifted your head and found Sehun was in front of you.

 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked as he wiped the sweat of his face with a towel.

Sighed. You taken the bottle and gave it to Sehun. Sehun picked it up and drank it. You could hear the sigh of disappointment and some chatter from behind. "So disturbing" You whispered.

"What did you say?" Sehun sitting next to you, still wiping some sweat on his body.

"Aniyo, it's just..." You got closer to Sehun, "Your fangirl almost made my ears torn because their screaming" You whispered to him and sat back normally, "So disturbing" you pouted

"Aigoo. You should be used to it, because your cousin is cool.... and too handsome?" Said Sehun with a seductive tone and giving you a seductive gazed.

You looked at him annoying and flinching his forehead. "Your high confidence, it never lost "

"And your bad behavior you still doing it" Sehun talked back, rubbing his forehead you've snapped.

 

Then you turned around and froze. You like being kicked in basketball right in your heart. You felt uncomfortable with what you see now. The way he looked at her full of love and sincerity, you could see it in his eyes in his orbs. The smile that is given to her quite different from the smile he gave you. Yes, you admit it. You're jealous.

 

"What are you looking at?" Sehun's voice stompped you from your seat and returned your consciousness.

"A-ani" You replied stuttering.

Sehun tilted his head forward and try to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter