Ch 17

Would You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

℘Chapter 17...

 

You checked yourself in the mirror again. You took a lip gloss and rubbed it on your lips. You stood up and switched to full-length mirror to see your whole body. You wore a mini dress patterned mauve pink flowers and combine them with pink blazzer. You let your hair tumbled down, walked to the closet and took the flat shoes. Then, take the sling bag and driping in contact with your shoulders. 

 

Not long after,  you heard the sound of the bell, before you went out to opened the door, you saw yourself in the mirror once again to make sure you will look beautiful tonight. This is the first time you invited to go out with a boy. You don't know is this can be called a date or just a casual hang out? But these moments make you very nervous. By walking quickly you walked to the door.  Didn't want to make Kai wait too long, before you open the door you took a breath and exhaled heavily. Then you opened the door knob.

 

Your eyes rounded. You froze at your position. Not imagine what you see now. A while ago your lips formed a smile and now was shrinking. You frowned. You squinting your eyes and got ready to yell at the boy in front of you. 

 

"Bwoya?" You yelled while crossing your arms. 

"Wae?" He yelled back. 

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"Why? I can't come here? Silh-oh?" He was crossing his arms too, mimicking what you're doing. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" You shouted irritably. 

"Waegaere? Are you in your periode?" Sehun then pushed you aside and he entered, throwing his  on your couch. 

"Whatever. I want to go now" 

"Eodiga? Do you want to go with Kai? Tesso. Your date tonight was canceled by Kai. You stay at home, studying and  then go sleeping." He the television and took your snack on the table and began to eat it. 

"What do you mean? Canceled?" You turned around and stared at Sehun sharply. 

"Kai told me he was so sorry that he can't go tonight. He said there are important matters." 

"Oh Sehun. Don't tell me this is all just a lie. You don't let this afternoon, then it's you making excuses so I don't go with Kai, isn't it?" You stood in front of him and still crossing your arms. 

"Yah, you're blocking my vision." Sehun said, waving his hand to the right for telling you to step aside because you're standing in front of the television. 

"Oh Sehun. Answer me." You asserted your voice and gave him a sharp-looked.  

"Go Hyemi. What's wrong with your eyes? You look ugly. Really. And I'm not lying, Kai send me a message. It is. You read for yourself." Sehun gave you his cell phone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter