Ch 15

Would You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

℘Chapter 15...

 

Luhan's Pov

 

I was sitting on the couch lazily. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. Today was too tiring yet fun. Chanyeol's surprise party was successfully, we don't have time to celebrate a party like this. A jokes and laughter filled the room. But there was one thing that make me a bit surprised when I saw a girl who had been filling the space in my heart that makes my day brighter. Mira, she who always refused when I asked her to go out together with the boys. But she came today and it looks like she is very happy, she was laughing and smiling the whole party. Mira, she's the first girl that makes my heart thumping like crazy though just seeing her smile.

 

Yes, Yo Mira. The girl I met two years ago, the girl who first made ​​me do things that I never did and I don't want to do. But she managed to make me do it. The things that are, to follow her everywhere, to find out what she likes and what she dislikes. I've been such a sesaeng fan of her. I love her much. But fate said else. She just think of me as an older brother who is always there at her side. I've been confession to her, and that's the answer she gave me. But don't call me Luhan if I would give up with only one rejection, no.

 

A week ago I tried it again. When the school ended I was told her to meet me at the park near from school. I had trouble sleeping last night because of thinking about these days, I think about whether I will be successful? Is she will accept me for this time? Would she reject me again? I always think about these questions. I will be practicing again what I'll say later. Soon, she came. He came with a smile plastered on her face. I'm getting nervous.

 


"Waeyo Oppa?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Eo, i-igo..." I stuttered, scratching my head in nervousness.

"Museuniliya Oppa?" She asked worried.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled heavily, "Mira-ah, I know you just think of me as your brother who will always be beside you, but I want another. I want to be someone who really special to you, I want to always be on your side, give you my shoulder when you're sad or tired, giving you my hug when you want protected, giving you my smile when you're happy, and give you all my heart. I want to be someone more than a brother, I want to be your boyfriend...." My chest pumping up and down as I said quickly.

She was silent and didn't say anything. She looked down for a moment and raised her head and looked at me with a I'm-so-sorry look. And she took my hand, she held it gently. "Oppa" She called me gently.


I closed my eyes, and sighed lightly. Then I opened my eyes and looked at her with a weak smile. "Arasseo. You don't need to answer it. I already know what you're going to answer. I'm sorry if my confession make you uncomfortable. Thank you because you made ​​my day becomes perfect lately, thank you because you have given me a chance to know how it feels to love someone, though-" I forced a smile to her.


"O-oppa... naega jinjja mianhae..mianhae oppa..." She began to cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter