Heart Puzzle

No Other Than You - One Shot(s)

 

-Shindong’s POV-

 

Today is our anniversary, I’m so happy ^-^

“Oppa, have you heard Yesung and Yuri are getting married?” Nari said to me, while we were walking around the park.

“YAY!” I cheered in joy “I’m so happy for them” I smiled brightly.

Suddenly her phone rang “Okay…” She replied back “Oppa, I just gotta do some stuff, but I’ll see you tonight” She smiled and walked off.

I was walking around the mall, thinking of what to get for Nari….My stomach started to growl “Well I guess I should eat first” I told himself, I can’t think on an empty stomach.

After eating I was walking around again….”Well she likes puzzles” I remembered, we always do puzzles together. I wanted into a shop and saw a heart puzzle box, I quickly bought it and walked out and sat on a chair with a table in front… Maybe I should make the puzzle and when I see her again, I’ll show her the puzzle. I thought and it was a pretty good idea. The puzzle was actually quite hard….I kind of struggled while working on it.

After an hour or so I finally finished and I admit it did look really cool the puzzle. I can’t wait to show her.

“Shindong!” I heard a familiar voice. I looked to see who it was and it was…

“Leeteuk, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“What are you doing?” He didn’t answer my question and looked at the puzzle “Can I take a picture of this?” He smiled brightly.

“Why?” I asked him, quite confused.

“Please!” I guess he was in a hurry…

“Okay” I agreed, since I’m so nice. I lifted up the board so it was up.

“1…2…3….” And he took the picture “Thanks Shinnie!” He ruffled my hair like a little kid.

“Hyung!” I whined and he just laughed and ran off somewhere else.

I quickly called Nari and told her where I was…in less than 10 minutes she was already here.

“Shindong!” She smiled brightly and came up to me. I took a deep breath and help up the puzzle for her to see. She looked at it and smiled more happily.

“I love it!” She hugged me.  “Here” She placed my favourite lunch box on the table.

“I love it!” I happily smiled and kissed her on the cheek. I quickly opened it and fed her a little.

“Happy Anniversary” We both said to each other and smiled.

 

----------------------------------

 

Yeah, I made this short and quick. So it's bad. 

I don't hate Shindong or anything, I lik him alot. But yeah, since I don't know Nari that much and he doesn't have much photos of them together :( 

Yeah, also I want to finish this one-shot fic soon :) 

So yeah. The other chapters will be longer, I feel weird doing really short chapters xD 

So yeah, next is TaeTeuk ^-^