Dreams do come true 1/2

It was just a misunderstanding

Hey guys! Sorry I took forever. Well this chapter will be Hanjoo so I hope you enjoy

 

Omo is this really happening? Is this for real, Luhan asking me to go with him? I hope it's not a dream again! I thought not noticing I was just staring at him with my huge eyes.

"Namjoo?" he questioned trying to get back my attention.

"Huh?" I finally realized that I still haven't responded yet, "well I have to uhh ask m-"

"Namjoo!!"

Luhan and I turned around to see that Chorong unnie was swinging her hands trying to get our attention.

"Go with Luhan ok! Suho and I will come get you later. Be a good girl and don't embarrass yourself!" she screamed as she walked away with Suho.

"Well I guess that's a yes, let's go get some boba now." he said as he locked our hands together.

The whole walk to the stand I would glance and stare at our hands locked together. I walked behind him so won't see that I had a huge smile on my face. People probably thought I was a freak because of my smile, but who cares I'm holding his hands! *squeals!*

 

"Here's one choco boba for you and a taro one for me." he smiled as he handed me my drink.

"Wow! I can't believe you still remember my favorite even though it's been so long." I said as I happily drank it. "Mmmmm this is good, thanks!"

"No problem, and how could I forget when you would always complained about wanting to get some after school haha. Mines good, want to try it?"

"Sure" I drank it calmly, but really I the temperature rise even though the drink was cold. Just the mere fact I'm drinking for the same straw did that. I am such a kid. "It's good, but I prefer mine better hahaha, want to try mine?" I asked.

"It's ok I already tried Sehun's." he took out his phone and turned it around to face us. "Let's take a picture with our drinks."

"1,2,3" we smiled as held our drinks to our face.

"After this want to go ride some rides?" he asked while sending the picture to me.

"Sure!" I said, "Hey whoever finishes their drink first gets to choose a penalty for the loser.

 

*On a water ride*

"Awwww I hate you, Luhan! Now I'm all wet!" I screamed as water was pouring on me. Yes, I did loose because I got a brain freeze in the middle of it.

"Hahahaha I chose a dry spot. So you still hate water rides?" 

"Yah they make you stink!" I whined

"Hahaha" he laughed as he covered his nose.

*splish* *splash*

We looked up to see that both of us were now soaking wet from head to toe. There were strands of water falling down own hair.

"Here let's take another picture." Luhan said as he smiled to the camera.

As we exited the ride we decided to enter a drying chamber next to the water ride since we were really wet.

"I hope I don't stink." I said smelling myself.

"Sorry haha, I'll let you choose a penaly to for me. Choose any ride."

"Any ride?"

"Yup any ride." he said as he smiled innocently.

"Ok" I said as I started walking with a evil smirk on my face.

"Where are we going?" he questioned as he followed.

"You'll see." I teased sticking my tongue at him.

I stopped infront of a ride. A simple looking structure that is one of the scariest rides here. It had only one obstacle, a straight drop from the sky. I watched as Luhan turned and just stared at the ride with fear in his eyes. Luhan has always hated heights. He thinks they are unsafe. I understand his reason, but heights are just so exciting!

"It's ok I'll ride with you." I said smiling trying to help comfort that fear.

As our seat belts were getting buckled, I got a text from an unknown number. Within the text was two pictures of Luhan and I at the boba stand and on the water ride. Who was this person? Unnie? Suho oppa?