Boyfriend?!

It was just a misunderstanding

I was sitting down on a bench letting all the warmth of the sun hit me, and I felt the cool summer breeze pass me. I watched as the little kids played with each other. I heard footsteps coming from behind me, and I turned around to see my prince coming.

"Hi, Namjoo"

"Oh good morning, Luhan oppa." I said trying to pull the nicest smile I can.

"Uhhhh Namjoo.....would you like to go to the carnival with me tonight?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck

My eyes widened and I couldn't help but smile, because the guy I've liked for two years is asking me out.

I finally was able to control my happiness and with a lady like gesture I replied, "su-"

but before I could finish I heard someone calling me. I looked around to see if anyone was there, but no it was just me and Luhan oppa. " Yah Kim Namjoo! Namjoo!"

I felt my body shake and that's when I woke up realizing it was one of my fairy tale dream that'll never happen. I sat up on my bed just remembering the question he asked me in my dream. My beautiful daydream was cut off with my mom screaming.

"Namjoo, do you know what time it is? You're going to be late for your first day of school," she said pointing at the clock.

Realizing I only had twenty minutes to get ready I ran out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. Then I quickly got dresses; then hugged and kissed my mon goodbye. I ran out with excitement to see Luhan once again.

As I entered my class I heard laughing and talking of people as they caught up on stuff. I liked around to see if my friends were there. I smiled in relief as I saw them smiling back at me. I took my seat next to them.

"Namjoo, you're already almost late? What's up with you?" Naeun questioned flicking me on my forehead.

"Unnie," I whined rubbing my forehead, " The teachers not even here yet."

"I know why she's late," Eunji said giving me that teasing smile of hers, " she was dreaming about Mr.Popular next door." pointing her eyes toward the room next to us.

My cheeks flushed red and I got really jumpy. "Unnie, Sssshhh I don't everyone to know," I said covering .

The teacher finally came in giving us a few words and then we officially started class with a lesson on math.

 

*Lunch*

After a couple of hours we were dismissed for lunch. I packed up my stuff and on our way to the cafeteria we passed by Luhan and hisfriends. I saw a couple of new faces with him, but unknowingly there was a smile on my face because of him.

"Oh, look whose smiling. I see that you've spotted him." Eunji teased.

I just tried hiding the smile, but I guess it didn't work.

We bought our lunch and took a spot next to the window over viewing the school property. But something was missing or someone rather. After a couple of seconds I realized who was missing, Oh Hayoung.

"Where's Hayoungie," I asked munching on my food.

"You don't know," Naeun questioned kind of shocked.

"No, why?" I asked confused.

"She's with her man hahaha." Eunji said

"What?!" I questioned, " she never told me. Wait with who anyways?"

"You know that new guy Luhan was with earlier? Well that's him, his name is Oh Sehun. He and Luhan have been best friends since they were kids even though they went to different schools." Eunji said.

"Ohhhh," I said nibbling on my chopsticks, " it must be nice have someone like you back."

"Namjoo, don't be sad. One day Luhan will like you back." Naeun said trying to encourage me.

 

I finished be for the other two so I decided to head to the restrooms. I saw many couples holding hands and feeding each other. Imagine if that was Luhan and I. Just the thought got me all red. I was put back into reality when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said bowing down before I could see who it was.

"It's ok"

And right away I knew who it was. I looked up to see Luhan standing infront of me. My face turned red and I looked away because of my nervousness.

"Clumsy girl." a voice mocked coming from the back of him.

"Excuse me," I said confused. Who was this person to tell me I'm clumsy. I don't even know him.

"Sorry, Namjoo, please excuse my friend. We're just waiting for his girlfriend to come out of the bathroom." he said with a cute smile

that smile he showed me calmed me down. If he wasn't there that kid would've died.

"Its ok." I said smiling to them as I entered walked into the bathroom when a familiar face walked out.

"Oh! Hi unnie." Hayoung said.

"Where were you at lunch." I asked even though I knew I just wanted to hear it from her then later mwhahahahaha.

"Oh yah I forgot to tell you I'm dating someone now." she said

Shocked I screamed, " really?" even though inside I was smiling like a fool.

"Yup" she said walking up to the guy and Luhan.

My expression turned into a whole different expression, confused. "Boyfriend?!" I said pointing him.

"Yup, Namjoo this is Sehun and Sehun this is Namjoo."

all I could do was blink and think " I can't with that."