Is this another dream?I

It was just a misunderstanding

Namjoo POV

"Ugh!! Finally schools done!" I yawned stretching my arms and legs, "I have a date with Chorong unnie and Suho oppa."

"You're not going to sign up for the music program?" Eunji questioned

"That's today already? I guess not unnie's almost here. I'll see tomorrow." I said packing my stuff.

"Well that's if you still have a spot. If you need us we'll be in the auditorium." Eunji and Naeun said as they exited the room.

 

I scanned the hallways to see if it was safe to run. Right, check. Left, check. "Run!" I screamed in my mind making sure my steps were as light as possible but then I heard someone scream.

"Yah!"

I stopped my steps. "Awww man I've been caught," I whispered to myself, " Pabo you're already in trouble on the first day of school." Then I turned to see that it was just Sehun. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth knowing it wasn't a teacher.

"Where's Hayoung?" he asked with no expression on his face.

"Oh haha I'm not sure. I think she's at the auditorium signing up for the music program.... Uhhh umm Sehun, where's Luhan?" I said scratching my head in shyness.

 

Sehun's POV

 

I chuckled at the question I heard. "He's playing soccer right now."

"Oh cool, well tell him I said 'Fighting!' Bye!" she said with a blush on her face as she turned around and continued to run.

"Yah! Stop running or you'll get scolded." I screamed to her

"It's ok I'll just blame it on you!" she yelled back sticking out her toungue at me.

I watched her as she ran out. "So Namjoo likes Luhan huh?" I thought as I walked to the auditorium smirking at her silly confession.

 

Namjoo's POV

 

*honk* *honk* "Namjoo! Hurry we still need to get ready!" Chorong screamed from the car.

"Sorry, unnie, I was just talking to someone." I said closing the door of the car. "Omo! Unnie guess what!"

"What?"

"Hayoung has a boyfriend now!" I cheered

"Omo! Really? Wow our Hayoungie is growing up now." she said focusing on the road.

"Yup, and guess what."

"What now haha, you sure know a lot Namjoo."

"The guy's name is Sehun and he's befriends with Luhan!" I squealed on my seat.

"Hahahaha you should ask him to hook you up." Chorong said as she parked the car. " Get ready quick Suho's on his was." she said awe entered the silent home.

"Ne!" I said running up my room. "Oh yah, unnie, where are we going anyways?"

"To the carnival, oh yah make sure we buy something for umma ok."

"K" I said tying my hair into a loose bun, " I'm craving chocolate."

"You always do." she said putting on her shoes.

*knock* *knock*

"Woah Suho's fast!" Chorong said walking to the door.

"Hi guys." he said as he walked in handing unnie a bouquet of tulips.

"Oppa!!" I screamed running to him, "where's my chocolate?" I said sticking out my hands

"Namjoo! Don't bother him. Wait for Luhan." she teased.

"Its ok Chorong," he said handing me a chocolate bar, "I have to gain her trust right?"

"Suho, you already did." she said smiling sweetly

"Wellwe should get going now." Suho said

"Yay!" I cheered like a kid running to his car.

 

*At the carnival*

 

The bright lights shining on us, the laughter of the happy children, and the taunting smells of the delicious food stands was the reasons why we came. We went straight to the dessert stand filled with people smiling and enjoying the food.

"Namjoo, do you want anything?" Suho asked as he studied the menu.

"No it's ok." I said now taking pictures of the beautiful lights and activities.

"Namjoo," Chorong said as she sat next to me.

"What?" I said taking a bite of her delicious nokcha cake

"How come you didn't come here with Eunji, Naeun, and Hayoung?" she asked

"Because I came here with you, and they're probably busy."

"Well I guess you don't know hayoungie is on a date right now." she said pointing her spoon to the ring toss booth.

"Reall?" I screamed

I got up from my seat and hid behind a trash can not to far away from them. I started taking pictures of them giggling at each other "Oh Hayoung what a lucky girl" I thought to myself.

"Look at them have fun." someone said next to my ear.

Frieghtened I jumped from my place and stood up. "Oh hi Luhan oppa, what are you doing here?" I questioned making it look like I was picking up my trash.

"Sehun dragged me here, but I got bored and started walking around and spotted you."

"Ohhhhhh"

"You know, Namjoo, I miss hanging out with you like the good times back in jr.high. So want to get some boba tea with me and spy on those two, kinda like a date hahaha."