Prom night.

Your smile, my world.

Eunji goes to her wardrobe, looking for a dress that would wear tonight, because she'd be partner with her own bestfriend, Howon.

"Where is that?!" She yelled to herself, suddenly a footstep sounded, going through your bedroom. "Sweetie?" Eunji mom appeared. "Omma, where's my black dress that I buyed at Gwangju? That one that have a red ribbons on it?!" Eunji said to her mom, bursted her wardrobe. She only founded her read high heels there. "Arent you put it over here? Inside a boxes?" Eunji mom replied while pointing at the box at the top of her wardrobe. "YES." She yelled. Her mom only shaking her head, going downstair. After that, Eunji putting a make-up over her face, drawing an eyeliner, wearing mascara, prettifying herself. Lastly, she wear her black dresses and spraying a perfume over herself, and also a red high heels. "I'M SO DONE." Eunji yelled to the mirror, looking to herself. "Too simple, nevermind." She whispered herself. Suddenly..

"Honk! Honk!" A loud horn hearded, Eunji go downstair, opened the window, and saw Hoya in black suit, with a car. Eunji goes to Hoya, tapping his shoulder. "Kya." She said, Hoya turn around and you two were only an inches away, too close. Hoya stare at Eunji, from the bottom to the top. "Oh god. How gorgeous." Hoya whispered her ear, and giving a flower. "Suprise?" He said with a grin. "Thank you." Eunji replied. After that, Hoya opened the door for you, driving the car the school. 

 

--------

 

Arrived. Hoya came out, open the car door for her while holding Eunji hand. Everyone were looking at them. Eunji, feels so embarassed, she decided to wrap her left arm on Hoya. He grinned. "Dont be shy. Let 'em be, haha." Hoya joke, Eunji breathe deeply, entered the school. Two of you enjoyed the prom night, same to the other student. A couple hours passes, Eunji started to getting bored, she let out a deep sigh, Hoya walking alone at the school park while drinking some coke. Eunji started to mumble, she decided to going out, searching for Hoya to be talked with her, "Where is him?" She talked to herself, while wrapping both of her arm aroud her, "It's getting cold and late." She said again, searching for him. 

Hoya saw her, He decided to hid himself somewhere. Meanwhile, Eunji sit on the bench somewhere under the tree, full of light, and beautiful flower. Eunji started again, "Aigoo. Where is him? Did he go home earlier than me? Did he leave me alone here? Tch." She mumble, messing her. "How I wish I have my book here." She chuckles. Suddenly, a male voice heard..

"I'm here, dumb." Hoya appeard behind her, holding both of her shoulder. "You did it again." Eunji sigh, Hoya decided to sit behind her, preparing himself. "Did what..?" He asked while tilting his head, raising his eyebrow. "Aih, you always leave me and apperead at the end. How silly." Eunji nag, punching him at the back. Hoya find it cute when Eunji nagging or doing something silly, he chuckles. "Let's go home." Hoya said while holding her hand, squeezing them., Eunji did a weird face again. "Eung."