End of school days.

Your smile, my world.

It's the last day of school today, all students from Yeungnam High School are busy packing their things, talking about what they're going to do during holiday and more. However, Eunji dont even care about that. She love reading instead of talking nonsense with the other girl student who only like to act pretty, wearing accessories and many more. "Ringgggggggg." The bell ring, the student goes to assembly site to gather. The announcement said, "Tomorrow is the last day of our school, and it's your last year to be in here. We decided to do a prom night, tomorrow night, at 8. Black and red, get your partner. Kamsahamnida." Said the principal. Eunji heard that, she can't stop thinking about whom her partner should be. "Nevermind." She said to herself, packing her bag, searching for Hoya, its time to go home.

--

Hoya, as usually, the one who secretly had a crush at Eunji. He wait Eunji at the school gate, with his messy hair and black sneakers. Her look very good in any way, a lot of girls had a crush at him, but the only girl that catch his heart is Eunji. "Yah." Eunji appeared, she tapped Hoya shoulder. "Oh, you're here." He said to Eunji with a grinned while handing her a chewing gum, "Hungry?" Hoya ask innocently, Eunji nodded at him as the sign of agreeing. 

"Let's eat, will you? My treat this time." Hoya said, tilting his head. "Sure. Ppali-wa, I'm hungry." Eunji act cutely. Hoya chuckles, he grabbed Eunji arm and go to the near cafe, somewhere in Ilsan. Hoya usually hold Eunji hand, Eunji didnt mind it at all because they've did it since two of you were 14 years old. However, Hoya like to hold Eunji hand because he's in love with Eunji.

--

Two of you arrived. It's such a simple cafe, but it's Hoya treat, right? Hoya decided to order a  kimbab with a ddeokbeokki. You only agreeing at him, you had no choice since you're really hungry yet sleepy. "Aih.." Eunji mumbled, playing with her finger, letting out her favorite novel, "There is no tomorrow". Thruthfully, that book was from Hoya, he give it to Eunji on her 16th birthday. "Again?" Hoya said while messing his hair, sweating. Hoya know Eunji so well, Eunji love to read, same goes to Hoya. But Hoya likes to read comic instead of novel. Eunji tilted her head, "Why? It become my favorite novel since 2 years ago. Thats because of you." Eunji replied and continue reading the book, "I know. Pleasure is all mine, girl." Hoya replied. Couple of minute passes, the two of you eat all the food, it's done now. "Wait here." Hoya said while goes to the counter, pay everything. "Kajja." He said after paying them all.

--

"Eunji-shi." Hoya calling Eunji name with a slow voice. "Hm?" Eunji replied shortly, looking at Hoya. 

"Have you heard about the prom night? About.. w-we should get our own partner?" He asked.

"Yes, everyone heard it." Eunji said.

"Have you got your partner, yet?" Hoya asked innocently, "Nope." She tilted her head.

"Will you?" Hoya stop for a while, asking you while raising his right eyebrow, putting his right hand on your shoulder. 

You under stand what he mean, you only nodding your head. "I'll pick you up tomorrow, on eight. Deal." Hoya said with a wide smile on his face. Eunji only showed her cute eyesmile, actually Eunji never dreamed to go to the prom night with a hot guy like Hoya. Both of them going home, getting ready for the night. 

-----

{ I will updated soon! }