13 Secret Letters

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Those 13 secret letters are the language of my love to you..."

 

SeoKris presents...

A Little Tale for the Royalists

Teaser:

My eyes traveled with its nervous stare from my slightly trembling palms, then up to the table where all his books, pencil case, pen, eraser, ruler, test pads and papers were scattering on it. Finally, I stopped exactly on a book that he was in the middle of holding and reading it now.

I started blinking my eyes. Once, twice before I slowly raised up my hand and poked upon the cover of the book.

He peered up to me from over the book that was standing a few inches away from his eyes and that automatically made us to meet each other’s eyes directly. I blinked to him and he did the same to me, we were actually staring on each other now! Oh my! I lost track of my words already – but even before I manage to speak, he already spoken aloud.

“What are you looking at huh?” Kris asked and I sat straight on my chair. I flashed him a hesitated grin before clearing my throat and looked down again to my palms.

“Em...your...your book...you’re actually...reading it inversely...” I plugged up my courage and at last successfully informing him that he was actually holding the book upside down.

Kris raised an eyebrow to me but he peeked down on his own book, checking the condition of it before nodded and smiling away.

“I did...but why? Is it wrong?” his question earned a weird frown from me and his laughter broke into booming volume, echoing throughout the ocean of books until those people around us had to throw their irritated glance to warn Kris about the pitch of his voice. The lady with her thick spectacle just now appeared again from behind the book shelter.

“Shooh! Mr. Wu! I remind you third time already! Silent please!” she growled with her whispering intonation towards our table and Kris held up both of his palms to the lady.

“Okay, okay...I got it! My apology, ma’am...” he chuckled in surrender but I knew that he wasn’t as sincere as that attractive smile shown on his face because once the lady walked away, he covered his mouth from laughing out loud again.

I rolled my eyes. “Stop laughing...there’s nothing funny about it...”

He finally back with his serious expression when I commented like that. Kris slowly cleared his throat and leaned forward to me from across the table. His hands were holding up the book earlier but still with its inverted position. I shook my head, running out of idea on why he needed to do that.

“You really don’t know why I’m reading the book like this?” he shot me that question and I quickly shook my head.

“No...all that I know is what you’re doing right now is ridiculous and that explained why you were laughing madly just now...” I didn’t sound like I’m teasing him but he grinned mischievously back to me.

Gulping down my throat, I looked away – only to try catching for my breath. I swear I’m not strong enough to resist the adoration from that smile.

“Actually, Seohyun ah...” I liked the way my name uttered out from his mouth. “When you’re reading a book inversely like this...”

I brought my eyes back to him when he gestured the way he was holding the book just now. Then he continued,

“...you can actually increase the level of your attention and understanding upon anything that you’re reading...” it was the first time I had ever heard such a tip. I didn’t even have any idea whether it was a valid fact or not.

Maybe my face was clearly showing the ridiculous feeling whispered from my mind right now so it caused Kris to jerk another eyebrow to me.

“Why? You don’t believe it? You should try it out then...cause I’m serious here...no joke at all...” he encouraged me to test his new innovation of reading style but I politely refused.

“No, thank you...it will just give me headache if I read like your way...” he chuckled on my reply but we both agreed to drop the matter.

Kris was indeed somebody special to me. Everything about him was so special and unique. From the way he talked until each and every movement of him that I can think of, he was truly a dear to me and that was why I can’t...I just can’t stop loving this Kris Wu.

 

Foreword

Oneshot dedicated especially to a loyal reader of mine:

Eycha_sk11

Thank you so much for your support, dear. May everything is bless in your way.

 

with lots of love,

randomFangirl304@2013

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Cute poster credit to my dearest unnie: LittleAngelChinta