Nightmares come back

Never Know, Never Predict Love

Kim Myung Soo's point of view

My past few days had been a little tough for me to watch over Hae Ri. Since she always looked oblivious to what happen to her recently, but I knew that deep in her heart, she had been hurting very badly. I can’t stand it. It’s not her fault that everything turns like this. But, no one knew and care about it.

Before this, I didn’t even care about other people like this much even though I was kind. This was my first time I had a strong feeling to protect others and here I was, watching her during every free time I had. Everything was calm until I saw a tall and blonde boy approached her from afar wanting to give her a back hug without her knowing. I ran up to her and called her, “ Hae Ri, behind you.”

I held the boy’s hand and stopped him just in time. When I turned around to face Hae Ri, only to see her stunned looking at the boy with a mixed expressions. She looked like sort of terrified, shocked, and seemed a little bit afraid but as the boy greeted her, she tried to give a brightest smile to the blonde boy.

“Noona, I miss you so much. I have been looking for you since long ago. Why did you move without telling us?” the boy chimed while pouting cutely.

He opened his arms wide as he wanted to engulf Hae Ri in his bear hug. Meanwhile Hae Ri just stood in front of him awkwardly as other students started to notice the bold boy.  

“Ahh… Zelo, you’re already taller than noona now. Happy to meet you here. Noona was in a rush at that time, sorry. Are you alone?” said Hae Ri after she remained silent for a while. She didn’t look good even though the boy knew her.

“No, I’m with Daehyun hyung and the rest of bap members. Isn’t good? Even though it just a coincidence, I get to meet you, noona. Finally,” replied him again.

“Oh… is that so? Then, we will meet every day. Right?” said Hae Ri while looking around like searching for someone.

“But, noona. You don’t seem happy with me being here. I think you must have been wondering about Daehyun hyung. Don’t worry. He will join us soon,” as that Zelo boy said this, Hae Ri turned a bit paler than before.

“Zelo, noona have to go first. I have a class to attend but before I forget, this is Myungsoo, my bestfriend here. He’s in the class next to me,” Hae Ri introduced me to Zelo before she went hurriedly.

Zelo and I were puzzled with her actions as she disappeared behind the school wall.

“Hey, you already know Hae Ri long time ago, right?” I asked the boy who left alone with me.

“Yes, sunbaenim. We are childhood friends along with my hyung and his bap friends. But, she seems so distant right now. She seems different,” Zelo answered me with a confused face plastered on his face.

“No need to call me like that. Just hyung will be okay. Zelo, what did you mean by….,” our conversation got cut when a group of boys heading towards us while calling for Zelo.

“Sorry, Myungsoo hyung. I have to go. See you next time,” Zelo waved to me as he approached another blonde boy with a handsome feature.

“Daehyun hyung, guess what? I met Hae Ri noona just now. She transferred here too not long ago.  I just talked to her but she hurriedly went to the class. But, nevermind hyung. We will get to meet noona soon,” he told the boy happily. The boys smirked widely hearing the news.

I have a bad feeling about this. They are not giving a truthful vibe. Especially that Daehyun guy even though they were childhood friends with Hae Ri.

Daehyun's point of view

I glanced over at Himchan and saw him looking at me with a knowing smile.

Hae Ri, oppa can’t wait to meet you.

Today was the perfect day for me as the sun shone brightly as we went to our respective new classes.